Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The point of Sage centipede wasn't really clear. Making Garou stronger and bringing back Metal bat ? yes why not, we could have done without him.

But outside that the Garou feat was cool and slim Pig God is great lol

btw im pretty sure Tatsu dodged the continental attack....

@Cuistot
Post automatically merged:

The point of Sage centipede wasn't really clear. Making Garou stronger and bringing back Metal bat ? yes why not, we could have done without him.

But outside that the Garou feat was cool and slim Pig God is great lol
I think the whole point of Sage was so Murata could show off how strong Garou has gotten.

C

Cuistot

btw im pretty sure Tatsu dodged the continental attack....
She tanked. She has another showing where she outright blocks a beam of equal power. She still absolutely dwarfs Garou in power and defense as of now.

But it's a great feat, in the end Sage only existed to help Garou perfect that technique, and he's only going to get better showings from now on.

Holy moly this chapter alone owns whole WCI arc

What an feat how tall is that freaking serpent

But what I most love is the the drawing perfect drawn a masterpiece

She was hit, her sleeve was destroyed
She tanked. She has another showing where she outright blocks a beam of equal power. She still absolutely dwarfs Garou in power and defense as of now.

But it's a great feat, in the end Sage only existed to help Garou perfect that technique, and he's only going to get better showings from now on.
I feel like she evaded it and she still got hit a bit. Plus I dont think the other beam was equal to it....was it ? Cause Genos has some crazy ass feats for redirecting it then

Holy moly this chapter alone owns whole WCI arc

What an feat how tall is that freaking serpent

But what I most love is the the drawing perfect drawn a masterpiece

C

Cuistot

I feel like she evaded it and she still got hit a bit. Plus I dont think the other beam was equal to it....was it ? Cause Genos has some crazy ass feats for redirecting it then
It was equal, or hell you can argue even stronger as Psykos put more effort into it while the continent slicer was relatively casual.

He does lol, where have you been bruh ? Genos in his 10 second mode has country+ AP at least.

Garou's throwing feat is insane as well. That heart fully well couldve went to space.

It was equal, or hell you can argue even stronger as Psykos put more effort into it while the continent slicer was relatively casual.

He does lol, where have you been bruh ? Genos in his 10 second mode has country+ AP at least.
Idk I literally forgot everything pre-Cadre fights.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
She was hit by the beam, we don't know how much but she was hit.

As for Genos, it is indeed a huge feat for him. Tatsumaki injured a little bit Psykos before Genos arrived so maybe Genos countered a beam a little less powerful, but nothing that far behind