Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

Do you remember what exactly happened in the webcomic? Iirc Saitama was rose to A rank after defeating Garou but did he actually get any credit back then
Don't remember clearly, but I wager he didn't
most of the S class still don't consider him powerful, iirc in the webcomic apart from Bang, Genos and King no one in the S class knows his true power. Tho maybe I'm forgetting Zombieman, it's been a long time since I read the wc
Post automatically merged:

Is that the Ninja Master or whatever he was called there with Blast? Must be, right? But didn't Blast beat the shit out of him so that he fell into a coma? lmao
But they seem to be working together here. So what did the Ninja do to deserve it? lmao
Yes, it's the famed
That Man

Since the manga has it's own continuity mayve they were on good terms but the cube turned him into a monster or just evil and Blast had to off him

Don't remember clearly, but I wager he didn't
most of the S class still don't consider him powerful, iirc in the webcomic apart from Bang, Genos and King no one in the S class knows his true power. Tho maybe I'm forgetting Zombieman, it's been a long time since I read the wc
Post automatically merged:

Yes, it's the famed
That Man

Since the manga has it's own continuity mayve they were on good terms but the cube turned him into a monster or just evil and Blast had to off him
Oh yeah ''That Man'' haha