Apollo

The Sol King
Nah i just find it hilarious how much Indians can cry so much over being conquered
I doubt anybody really likes being conquered. The bright side is that the Indian subcontinent won't really be as divided. There would be multiple countries in modern-day India if the British Raj didn't exist.

Nah i just find it hilarious how much Indians can cry so much over being conquered
Your government did this to avoid angering India.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...r-suella-braverman-migrant-comments-bpgkw6prr

Suella was removed from your government
Post automatically merged:

I doubt anybody really likes being conquered. The bright side is that the Indian subcontinent won't really be as divided. There would be multiple countries in modern-day India if the British Raj didn't exist.
I disagree. There was One Bharat. It was constantly being invaded by different entities and still reigns as the Oldest living Civilization

Mate i'm from Balkans, and if you know anything about Balkans you would know that most of our existence was spent under biggest nations conquering us. Croatia was conquered in 1102 and didn't regain its independence until 1995. We were killed, raped, slaved off, stolen from and all the bad shit you can name

And you won't hear near as much crying as much as some Indians do

Mate i'm from Balkans, and if you know anything about Balkans you would know that most of our existence was spent under biggest nations conquering us. Croatia was conquered in 1102 and didn't regain its independence until 1995. We were killed, raped, slaved off, stolen from and all the bad shit you can name

And you won't hear near as much crying as much as some Indians do
Balkan crisis.
My sympathies. Hence you should fight the deepstate
Post automatically merged:

Sunak and Braverman is very proud of British Empire
As were Colonizers of the Indian empire

Apollo

The Sol King
I disagree. There was One Bharat. It was constantly being invaded by different entities and still reigns as the Oldest living Civilization
Not talking about the civilization as that isn't defined merely by geopolitical borders. The Indian subcontinent always had multiple kingdoms fighting for control of the subcontinent even not counting outside invaders, who would assimilate to Indian civilization. I doubt that would have changed had Indian not been united into the modern era, British Raj or otherwise.

How much you know about British Colonialism over India?
ofc i know about all atrocities, genocides and famine even during Churchill era. But that stuff is in history, you learn from it and move in, and not whine over and over.

Can you imagine if every Croatian on this planet started crying how Croatian children were abducted from young age by Ottomans, brainwashed to become soldiers and then sent to kill, rape, plunder, burn and destroy the lands and people they came from?

Or how Hungarians tried to eradicate Croatian language and culture and supress our identity for 700 years?

Or how Italians literally abused our coastline?

Or many others examples?

Each nation on this earth had its pain and every generation has its own suffering. But it is ridiculous IMO to play the Victim after so many years have passed. That won't make the nation move forward

Not talking about the civilization as that isn't defined merely by geopolitical borders. The Indian subcontinent always had multiple kingdoms fighting for control of the subcontinent even not counting outside invaders, who would assimilate to Indian civilization. I doubt that would have changed had Indian not been united into the modern era, British Raj or otherwise.
Yes infighting was a huge thing but that gave the outsiders a huge edge. Otherwise see the maps when Indians were united

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Apart from deepstate, they are also known as The Globalist, Elites, Anglo American Establishment, NWO n many other names

Their agenda is
- New world over of One world govt
- To control n dominant all people
Good job at stating anti semitic conspiracy theories
proving yourself anti semitic once again