This is true, Chinese and Indian kingdoms/empires have always formed most of the world economy with each roughly having a quarter of the world's GDP. Both countries fell in the modern era, though China got a headstart on India to recover its economic status.
Because of our First PM, he was a British Stooge and led India to Ruin, tried to demilitarize India and handed over UNSC permanent membership to China.

But British Colonizers made India and China suffer huge damage through Opium
Post automatically merged:

Gods hate no one personally. It's all Karma

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm well aware of India's history in that regard.

And I still stand by what i said - Every nation had its suffering, some more some less, but to actually cry about it decades/centuries and what not after is dumb af.

What good does it do? It does nothing, it only breads more hate and revanchism. We Croatians know it too well, certain people here cry all the time about the war with Serbs, doing jack shit for the present and future and keep living in the past. Croatia fell from 4,5 mil to 3,8 pop because our governments are stuck in the past.

Young people do not fucking care, thinking about history and crying about it won't feed us and our kids, it won't give us Education or Healthcare.

These warmongers that keep bringing the past just fill the youth with atrocities of the past and hate for our neighbours. Is it wrong Hungarians, Ottomans, Italians, Austrians and Serbs did to us? Ofc it is wrong, but we can't change it, we can only learn from it

There is no point going around pointing fingers
Though I do agree that crying about past won't do anything good as it's gone but turning blind eye to what happened is equally bad.

We all are shaped by our own past and history. Some even feel the impact of it till this date.

Did we move on? I don't know about all Indians but many did and we have really good relations with UK.

Infact, we joined commonwealth soon after Independence which itself shows our zeal to move on. .

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
This is true, Chinese and Indian kingdoms/empires have always formed most of the world economy with each roughly having a quarter of the world's GDP. Both countries fell in the modern era, though China got a headstart on India to recover its economic status.
They literally had the most people and resources

Also Tejas LMAO,
Disagreeing with your nationalist myths and historical revisionism which you consumed from Nationalist propaganda doesn't make me side with colonists propaganda, History is way too major and complex even for colonists to *erase* it especially since Middle Ages which was highly recorded by everyone
:whitepress:

but turning blind eye to what happened is equally bad.
We have a saying here. Forgive but don't forget.

So when I see people from nations that had same fate as us or India in this regard, bawling their guts out, crying how west is this and that it just feels so lame. Remember it, but to actually go around and blame others is a big no no for me

It is just Victim mentality literally anyone can do .

They literally had the most people and resources

Also Tejas LMAO,
Disagreeing with your nationalist myths and historical revisionism which you consumed from Nationalist propaganda doesn't make me side with colonists propaganda, History is way too major and complex even for colonists to *erase* it especially since Middle Ages which was highly recorded by everyone
:whitepress:
This is how they erase

Post automatically merged:

We have a saying here. Forgive but don't forget.

So when I see people from nations that had same fate as us or India in this regard, bawling their guts out, crying how west is this and that it just feels so lame. Remember it, but to actually go around and blame others is a big no no for me

It is just Victim mentality literally anyone can do .
It is not victim mentality but "Honor your Ancestors by surpassing their glorious legacy"

Apollo

The Sol King
Because of our First PM, he was a British Stooge and led India to Ruin, tried to demilitarize India and handed over UNSC permanent membership to China.
First time I ever hear about India handing over UNSC permenant seat to China. China got that seat(1945) before India got its independene(1947). India was given offers in the 1950's by the US and then the Soviets to join the UNSC, although that didn't give fruit.

This is how they erase

The destruction of Buddha's statue in Afghanistan is very well known. Buddhism spread outside of India.

First time I ever hear about India handing over UNSC permenant seat to China. China got that seat(1945) before India got its independene(1947). India was given offers in the 1950's by the US and then the Soviets to join the UNSC, although that didn't give fruit.

The destruction of Buddha's statue in Afghanistan is very well known. Buddhism spread outside of India.
https://www.wilsoncenter.org/public...-and-the-united-nations-security-council-1950

And Buddha is Indian

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

😑😑😑😑

It was Taiwan who held UnSC permanent seat till 1970s which went to china.

US did offer - again it was US and not UN who gave offer in informal way to India which india declined because India felt it's an attempt by US to create fault lines between India and China (china emerged as communist bloc).

Infact, it even required changes in UN charter.

Apollo

The Sol King
😑😑😑😑

It was Taiwan who held UnSC permanent seat till 1970s which went to china.

US did offer - again it was US and not UN who gave offer to in informal way to India which india declined because India felt it's an attempt by US to create fault lines between India and China (china emerged as communist bloc).

Infact, it even required changes in UN charter.
I was just writing this, until the 70's the CCP was not recognized as the government of China. At best India might have joined as the 6th member, but China's seat wasn't going to anyone. The CCP and Soviets(up to a point) would have made sure of that.