Yeah, I remeber our discussion vaguely
After watching a lot of gruesome crime videos, my viewpoint slightly changed.
Monstruous crime - monstruous punishment
I get you.I used to look up gore videos of crimes committed here,the media don't usually say how criminals execute people.Its fucking brutal,makes you want to see them get crucified or something.

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Divorce Rates:

Luxembourg: 87%
Spain: 65%
France: 55%
US: 46%
Turkey, Iran: 22%
Brazil: 21%
S.A, Egypt: 17%
Mexico,Kenya: 15%

BHARAT: 1%

Reflects High Value of Family System in our society WHICH Wokes/Liberals want to DESTROY to make our Society Anarchist.

I'm Blunt! Sorry!!
I hate to pop the bubble but we have largest amount of Household Abuses and abuses on women's as well.

Think twice before putting such facts.

We are far past out High values not even Considering the Woke/Liberals We have degraded as human by a lot of margins.

That's what the Judiciary is for and It did the same and proved him innocent
uhm no, cmon man, Judiciary system will always follow the state lmfao

Censoring that documentary just shows it was right and Indian government didn't want anyone to see it cause it would expose their corruption

I hate to pop the bubble but we have largest amount of Household Abuses and abuses on women's as well.

Think twice before putting such facts.

We are far past out High values not even Considering the Woke/Liberals We have degraded as human by a lot of margins.
No bro you are just fed false news by Deep state stooges. Yes there exist Household abusers, but there are laws that incriminate them.
Post automatically merged:

Censoring that documentary just shows it was right and Indian government didn't want anyone to see it cause it would expose their corruption
Indian Judiciary is always opposing the State. Google it

there is a reason why you are the one being clowned on by everyone
Nobody is clowning anyone. Read my deepstate post. It is to educate people like you

C

Cruxroux

No bro you are just fed false news by Deep state stooges. Yes there exist Household abusers, but there are laws that incriminate them.
Laws which doesn't work.
I have seen India more than you have. I'm not just bound to one state or two. Throughout my life I have been travelling across the country and this problem isn't minor.
We have to accept it in the first place to correct it.

Hate to agree but true.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

Nobody is clowning anyone
And the Law's are being effectively implemented?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Nobody is clowning anyone
Nah

As per NCRB report in 2021 - our own govt agency - Crime against women increased by 15% and maximum share is of domestic abuse