Why are you the only race who gets to have a white supremacist ethnostate btw? Do you think the world would have the same tolerance for Germans wanting to kill all those who aren't German and setting up walls and concentration camps for bordering nations?

Hm... Why am I getting deja vu?
Why you ignore me every time I told you the """white""" ethnostate is only 30% white jews, and 20% arab israelis? why do you keep calling it a white ethnostate?

The USSR, the staunch enemies of the United States, offered the americans help. They were told to fuck off

The closest american military outpost went out to help, but were quickly called back.

The Zionists attacking the american ship, saw the massive american flag, shot at it anyway and then when the distress signal was sent out, they jammed it.
To add insult to injury, they shot at any escaping vessel.

Not a single thing about this incident screams "accidental attack". It was obviously calculated and deliberate, the only thing we don't know is the ulterior motive behind it, but I can guess

What he mentioned is very popular antisemitic dog whistle. Notice how he didn’t refute my statement and just doubled down instead?

ps; in case you didn’t know most Israelis are Jews
One of the biggest antisemitic canards is equating the state of Israel with all Jews. The KKK used to do this. Are you an antisemite or something? They're obviously different.

You're reading too into it. Take his statement for what it is. Israelis who were suspiciously dancing in joy as the towers fell were subsequently taken into custody by authorities. Don't be an antisemite and attribute all actions of Israelis to Jews
do you have a source for the "suspiciously dancing"?
an article says this:
A year after the attacks, she told ABC News: “They seemed to be taking a movie. They were like happy, you know ... they didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was strange." None however was dancing.

You're reading too into it.
No, you have no idea what you’re getting into. That guy literally said he believe the Nazis killed all the Jews and replaced them to escape. He also doubled down after I called out the obvious dogwhistle.

I would be charitable if he wasn’t a full blown conspiracy nut

These retired tropes from a decade ago are quite the throwback. I thought they died with the EDL, but I cause some of it lingers.

What boroughs? I'm a Black Muslim who's been to many parts of London and I'd love to see this; point me in the general direction. Also, elaborate on what you mean by 'Sharia'.

Yeah...I don't believe you. Give us a detailed anecdote of how this went down. Were they physically assaulted regularly? What exactly made this gang 'islamic'? Did they have a manifesto of some sort, or was it a number of brown lads who, like many white kids in London, get up to antisocial activities and crimes?

The police were wrong for that, but in general the UK police are touchy about policies towards people of colour in general, not just Muslims. E.g London has a lot of youth crime and the demographics feature a lot of young Caribbean and African men, yet there is no discriminatory policy targeting them. We also don't lock up every Albanian man because of the sophisticated organised crime network throughout Europe.

Also, Rotherham wasn't religiously motivated. You only find (very few) Pakistani men doing this. Do Arabs, West Africans, Bengalis and Somalis feature in these grooming gang reports? No, they don't.

Mate, your family origins are outside of Britain so I find your dogmatic nationalism to be quite odd. I also get the feeling you are Eastern European. Anyway, I assume you consider yourself to be British? If so, I am just as British as you despite our families coming from elsewhere. Thinking everyone has to ardently support the current laws and customs of the day is silly and has no bearing on this. Though, I'm happy to concede this point if you accept you're not British since I don't care for it.

Killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims the past 2 decades kinda does that to you.

Cringe
The compliance with Sharia law as a governing concept -- rather than strict law. You can play ignorant all you like. I'd need to check the census data. You can do that freely as well.

I saw gangs of young brown men break into a family's home, generally harass their son, etc. I have never stated there aren't white people doing it. But Islam is a foreign ideology. It doesn't belong in the UK.

In fact, there is a terribly common occurrence in the UK where blacks and Muslims are less likely to be incarcerated or held on crimes due to fear of racial accusations. There is little point debating this, as you have made up your mind.

It wasn't religiously motivated? They targeted not only White girls but also Sikhs.

My great-grandfather was from India and fought in world war 2 for this nation. He immigrated peacefully, made a family, and raised my mother when her mother died young. As such, he was more of a grandfather to me. I am NOT Eastern European. I consider myself British and ANYBODY British should they integrate into society and have loyalty to our customs, traditions and cultural icons above any form of religious faith. BLOOD AND SOIL is not real. I care about integration like my Great Grandfather did -- and he was a Hindu.

Why you ignore me every time I told you the """white""" ethnostate is only 30% white jews, and 20% arab israelis? why do you keep calling it a white ethnostate?
Because your statistics are false, you can look at any image of a crowd in an Israeli city or kibbutz and it's a sea of white people. Israel literally sterilizes Ethiopian and Sephardic Jews so that they can't reproduce as much as the white ones.

Because your statistics are false, you can look at any image of a crowd in an Israeli city or kibbutz and it's a sea of white people. Israel literally sterilizes Ethiopian and Sephardic Jews so that they can't reproduce as much as the white ones.
holy shit
you are talking like Trump in his rallies
"I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE IN MY RALLIES HOW COULD I LOSE THE ELECTION"

about 44.9% percent of Israel's Jewish population were categorized as Mizrahi (defined as having grandparents born in North Africa or Asia), 31.8% were categorized as Ashkenazi (defined as having grandparents born in Europe, the Americas, Oceania and South Africa), 12.4% as "Soviet" (defined as having progenitors who came from the ex-USSR in 1989 or later), about 3% as Beta Israel (Ethiopia) and 7.9% as mix of these, or other Jewish groups.

Post automatically merged:

Israeli kibbutz are however full of ashkenazi/russian jews. That's because the people who made those "communist like" villages were from white countries with some soviet ideology mixed in

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...8/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel

The phenomenon was uncovered when social workers noticed the birth rate among Ethiopian immigrants halving in a decade. An Israeli documentary investigating the scandal was aired in December and prompted a popular outcry.

It revealed that women were started on a course of contraceptive jabs while still in transit camps in Ethiopia, some without being told they were being given birth control and many having no idea of the side-effects. When they eventually arrived in Israel, doctors continued the treatment unquestioningly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...8/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel

The phenomenon was uncovered when social workers noticed the birth rate among Ethiopian immigrants halving in a decade. An Israeli documentary investigating the scandal was aired in December and prompted a popular outcry.

It revealed that women were started on a course of contraceptive jabs while still in transit camps in Ethiopia, some without being told they were being given birth control and many having no idea of the side-effects. When they eventually arrived in Israel, doctors continued the treatment unquestioningly.
That indeed happened and has nothing to do with "white ethnostate". Look at you moving the goal post

Jews are an ethnoreligious group. I wouldn't call Israel a white supremacist state, but an ethnosupremacist state is a reasonable description
Calling it a jewish ethnostate is different than white ethnostate. One is true, the other is a false narrative trying to paint us as white coloniser

It happened because of the Israeli belief that only white is right.
That happened because of racism. It has nothing to do with the country being a white ethnostate. You could argue that some didn't see them as jews, or that the doctors where white ashkenazi elite and that it was "white on black" racism. You can't however say that because they did that, it's a white ethnostate.

Black sterilization happened in many other countries. Are they also white ethnostates? Is USA sterilizing blacks in the past a white ethnostate now?

The compliance with Sharia law as a governing concept -- rather than strict law. You can play ignorant all you like. I'd need to check the census data. You can do that freely as well.
So your full of shit? Thanks.

I saw gangs of young brown men break into a family's home, generally harass their son, etc. I have never stated there aren't white people doing it. But Islam is a foreign ideology. It doesn't belong in the UK.
This is a non-sequitur, mate. Explain how this was an islamically motivated home invasion? How does this differ from a Polish criminal doing the same thing? I know you're story is bogus, but it's funny how your example doesn't even support your point.

It wasn't religiously motivated? They targeted not only White girls but also Sikhs.
I'll concede if you give me 1 other Muslim population other than Pakistanis that are significantly represented in the grooming reports. Islam stretches from Bosnia to China; it shouldn't be hard if it's religiously motivated. Try to look past India and South Asia for a bit and realise it's a big world out there.

My great-grandfather was from India
Grandaddy fought well for his viceroy and was given citizenship I see. I'm sure you've kept the medals nice and shiny
Post automatically merged:

Calling it a jewish ethnostate is different than white ethnostate. One is true, the other is a false narrative trying to paint us as white coloniser
Ah fair point. While there were definitely white supremacist origins, as can be seen in early Zionist writings by Ashkenazi intellectuals, I will admit that they've mostly moved past this.

>its a white ethnostate!
>the white jews are actually 30%~ according to population statistics
>no! it's fake! I saw crowds in kibbutz and its all white!
>kibbutzes are mostly white, but the whole country isn't
>THEY STERILIZED ETHIOPIAN WOMEN
o-okay?
It's the lying and moving goalposts for me

I hate religion at a fundamental level, this includes Christianity and Islam of course. But some of you out here are just spreading hate toward the individuals that follow the Islamic faith. It's beyond gross.