Denial is a river in Egypt, or the Ganges in this case.

Nope

Lineage is important, yes.
How far must one's lineage go back? The great grandmother who married my Indian great grandfather was British. My grandmother's husband was British. My father is British.

Everyone is a mix of some sort. It is not our blood that binds us to a nation but our values, convictions and adherence to their cultural norms and customs. Say what you will, but I am stalwart on this.

I think your argument comes from a puritanical standpoint -- a standard which nobody -- likely not even the Arabs of Palestine or the Native Americans of the North Americas can uphold. By this self same logic, the arguments which many make for Palestinian rights to the land are defunct. Do you disagree?

What do you culturally identify as? Are you 'pure of blood'? What defines your national identity?

Or are you just being a racist?

it’s as important as you make it
Well, mister okaka kaka is the first one claiming that muslim immigrants are killing the UK, so it feels really like that when his gradfather came from a country where discrimination of others (you know, the caste system) is the rule it was ok, but now it's not okay to come from a muslim country.
Kick the ladder my friend

Well, mister okaka kaka is the first one claiming that muslim immigrants are killing the UK, so it feels really like that when his gradfather came from a country where discrimination of others (you know, the caste system) is the rule it was ok, but now it's not okay to come from a muslim country.
Brits are a persecuted group yk???

I’m pretty sure Hindus hate Muslims too, so ironically his grandfather would probably be agreeing with him

:kobeha:

How far must one's lineage go back? The great grandmother who married my Indian great grandfather was British. My grandmother's husband was British. My father is British.

Everyone is a mix of some sort. It is not our blood that binds us to a nation but our values, convictions and adherence to their cultural norms and customs. Say what you will, but I am stalwart on this.

I think your argument comes from a puritanical standpoint -- a standard which nobody -- likely not even the Arabs of Palestine or the Native Americans of the North Americas can uphold. By this self same logic, the arguments which many make for Palestinian rights to the land are defunct. Do you disagree?

What do you culturally identify as? Are you 'pure of blood'? What defines your national identity?

Or are you just being a racist?
Are you hindu or christian?

Are you calling all Muslims discriminatory? I don't think the discrimination is good. What I expect is for them to respect the country that gives them their rights and appreciates them. Not denigrates them on the world stage.

Brits are a persecuted group yk???
Aight Toby. You originally asked me to avoid messaging you, almost pleaded, in fact, and I was civil and avoided you. But if you bare fangs like this, I am not going to remain quiet.

Nobody has called the British a persecuted group per se. The fact you can make such a logical leap is more than enough evidence of your bad-faith arguments. I have said that the British deserve to have their culture, much like the Muslims of the Middle-East do and the Russians, and the Chinese, and the Japanese.

Fucking hell.

I’m pretty sure Hindus hate Muslims too, so ironically his grandfather would probably be agreeing with him

:kobeha:
Do not presume you know a man that was willing to sacrifice all to stop tyranny. I was raised with respect for all so long as they showed you respect -- something I am constantly not shown -- and it was not me who cast the first stone.

Are you hindu or christian?
I am agnostic for the most part, but I recently became more religious. I respect the values of Christianity and have started attending Church.

You don't have to convince me mate, convince your Britain First and EDL compatriots.

Everyone is a mix of some sort. It is not our blood that binds us to a nation but our values, convictions and adherence to their cultural norms and customs. Say what you will, but I am stalwart on this
While members of ethnic groups are tied by shared customs and values, genetic relatedness is the most significant variable. Hop on 23andme and you'll see sections labeled "Britain and Ireland", "Spain", "Native American" etc. Clearly they don't base distinctions on whether you are a libertarian or not.

Lineage is important, but it isn't everything. My support of Palestine isn't based on dna that would be silly. Though if you so wanna go down that route, they are probably more closely related to ancient levantine populations autosomally than most Israelis today.

Well I know I'm not British by blood. Deluding myself with "muh values" cope won't be too helpful when I try to join a nationalist march to boot out immigrants.

While members of an ethnic groups are tied by shared customs and values, genetic relatedness is the most significant variable. Hop on 23andme and you'll see sections labeled "Britain and Ireland", "Spain", "Native American" etc.
I'm mostly of Spaniard decent, but that doesn't mean I'm Spanish.