1. Not "jews". Only fondamentalists
2. No its not.
:kayneshrug:

Its called dehumanization. Different ideology, different process.

To make it more understandable for you. You can again take the example of One Piece (its really good as a political canvas):
- Racism is what are facing non human races like fishmen or minks because of the system and the constructed hatred of those races by other humans for what they are
- Deshumanization is what Saturn does when he talks about other humans and other races no matter their natures

Both are different process.

Oppression and dehumanization process between populations have always been around, but its only with the arrival of "scientific racism" that people started to oppress other people because of their colors of skins
Plus you gotta stop using fiction as your examples and read actual research for once. One Piece of all things is a bad example to begin with because it actually makes use of many (incl racist ones) stereotypes.

Plus you gotta stop using fiction as your examples and read actual research for once.
Oh.. but I read researches. The things is, when I give researches for you to understand basic point, those are ignored or laughed at.

So I'm trying to use a more understandable approach.

One Piece of all things is a bad example to begin with because it actually makes use of many (incl racist ones) stereotypes
Like ?

Yeah, you explained a concept wrong. You confused dehumanization and racism. Which are different things (even if racism is one way of dehumanizing people)
emphasis on "multiple" in my previous post. i brought up plenty examples that show that your point about racism is ridiculous and im tired of repeating shit 156854 times

No. Fiction is an amazing tool to analyse social behaviors as fiction is an open windows on social behaviors of our societies.

Saying that we shouldn't use fiction to understand human behaviors and how we percieve them is no a really bright thing to say.

i brought up plenty examples that show that your point about racism
You brought one example, the example of foundamentalist Jew interpreting "sacred text" and dehumanizing other people. That's all. And its a bad example as it is not an example of racism but a simple act of dehumanization.

im tired of repeating shit 156854 times
Then stop repeating BS and I won't have to debunk it everytime.

How Lolda depicts indigenous island inhabitants:

Saturn with Caucasian features in his human form, with "black" (I don't have a better word for now) features in demon form
And don't even get me started on the Shandians being the most stereotypical depiction of native north Americans

Lolda is more racist than some of his leftist fans want to realize

The things is, when I give researches for you to understand basic point, those are ignored or laughed at.
the links you post are received with disregard and ridicule not because there is anything wrong with your sources but a good amount of posters in this thread are neo nazis who wouldn't even care to respect and listen to an actual researcher and scientist if they stood right in front of them.
No its not.
:kayneshrug:

Its called dehumanization. Different ideology, different process.
actually it's the same thing. Using race as the excuse to dehumanise others is racism while ascribing certain traits - positive OR negative- is also racism . there is also dehumanisation without racism being involved. But none of these were invented during the last 500 years or during the transatlantic slave trade or w/e.
Uh ? No.
Human races don't exist.
You said Asians being racist against ppl from other Asian countries is xenophobia and not racism. Implying there are no perceived racial differences between people from Asia. Doesn't matter if race exists as a biological reality or in people's heads.

Those guys are literally the population with one of the best medecine

Are you saying that there are a bad depiction here because they are half naked ?:seriously:

Saturn with Caucasian features in his human form, with "black" (I don't have a better word for now) features in demon form
What "black" features ?

Did you drink something ?:milaugh:

And don't even get me started on the Shandians being the most stereotypical depiction of native north Americans
You mean the people who manage to make theirs the technology of skypiea and are excellent fighters while keeping their culture intact ? Those guys are stereotypical ?

Calling the Shandia who are an amazing and nuanced depiction of a population trying to protect their culture and land "stereotypical.."

Yeah... you definitely drank something.:kayneshrug:

You are confusing the usage of cultural attributes as narrative purposes with racism. This is a negation of both the notion of racism/what its symptoms are AND of the creative process.

Not really no.

Oda might be a bit sexist, he might even have transphobic bias sometimes, but racist ? This is a complete missunderstanding of his world. Especially when one of the biggest theme of One Piece is the impact of racism.

And especially when he depict so well the differences between systemic and individual racism.

Saturn deadass looks like something from antisemitic propaganda
Post automatically merged:

Loda is on naziwatch for this

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Saturn deadass looks like something from antisemitic propaganda
Post automatically merged:

Loda is on naziwatch for this

Antisemitism is joke now. You cant even criticise jews anymore without being called antisemite. Jews want diversity everywhere except israel. Elon Musk pointed this out and than was called antisemite smh

Antisemitism is joke now. You cant even criticise jews anymore without being called antisemite. Jews want diversity everywhere except israel. Elon Musk pointed this out and than was called antisemite smh
Looks like roles inverted?

But no.

Jews have never being against diversity at Israel. It is antisemitism to be Pro-Hamas.