Go back 1500 pages from the current one and read all the shit slinging we went through talking about marxism. I'm not gonna repeat stuff to satisfy you.
Sorry, I won't search for every BS you said in the past. I'm willing to give you a new chance here.
If you are afraid of a debate, don't bring it up mate. So either you say nothing or you tell me:

Why is Marxism bad ?

Revolution is going against the current system and status quo. Essentially what libertarians do.
Nope.
"In political science, a revolution (Latin: revolutio, 'a turn around') is a rapid, fundamental transformation of a society's state, class, ethnic or religious structures. A revolution involves the attempted change in political regimes, substantial mass mobilization, and efforts to force change through non-institutionalized means (such as mass demonstrations, protests, strikes, or violence)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution

H

Herrera95

Nope.
"In political science, a revolution (Latin: revolutio, 'a turn around') is a rapid, fundamental transformation of a society's state, class, ethnic or religious structures. A revolution involves the attempted change in political regimes, substantial mass mobilization, and efforts to force change through non-institutionalized means (such as mass demonstrations, protests, strikes, or violence)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution
Thanks. Same thing with other words.

Thanks. Same thing with other words.
"is a rapid, fundamental transformation of a society's state, class, ethnic or religious structures"
Its a fast and radical change in society"s core values and adminstrative system. You are talking only about politics. If you don't want to change peoples religion and other cultural aspects,you are not a revolutionary. Communists are revolutionaires.

Last edited:
H

Herrera95

"is a rapid, fundamental transformation of a society's state, class, ethnic or religious structures"
Its a fast and radical change in societyes core values and adminstrative system. You are talking only about politics. If you don't want to change people religion and other cultural aspects,you are not a revolutionary. Communists are revolutionaires.
I want to change everything. Just let people be free and do what they want. Is not about politics. In fact politcs is kind of the less important since all the rest is what will bring the real change. Politicians can't do shit themselves just make things worse. So there is bitcoin that is a libertarian money currency revolution for those who wants to avoid the state. You know pretty well how Monark got benefit from it when he started to be prosecuted and went to US for politic exile.

I want to change everything. Just let people be free and do what they want. Is not about politics. In fact politcs is kind of the less important since all the rest is what will bring the real change. Politicians can't do shit themselves just make things worse. So there is bitcoin that is a libertarian money currency revolution for those who wants to avoid the state. You know pretty well how Monark got benefit from it when he started to be prosecuted and went to US for politic exile.
fuck you

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
"Let people be free and do what they want". Yeah no. We have laws and punishments for breaking laws for a reason. You cannot have true freedom without chaos. You don't have the freedom to beat anyone up whenever you feel like it without consequence(unless you don't get caught, flithy rich etc. whatever).

And Bitcoin??? Majority of investors are corporate and government entities lol.

H

Herrera95

"Let people be free and do what they want". Yeah no. We have laws and punishments for breaking laws for a reason. You cannot have true freedom without chaos. You don't have the freedom to beat anyone up whenever you feel like it without consequence(unless you don't get caught, flithy rich etc. whatever).

And Bitcoin??? Majority of investors are corporate and government entities lol.
First of all those laws were made because it is already inherint to human behaviour to act like that as society. This is pretty simple to think of.

Second you can see everyday specially in poorer countries how those laws means barely nothing as people get away with crime everyday.

And yes you can have freendom without chaos. You can't have freedom with a state.

And what about if majority investors are corporate and governament entities? Even them knows how bitcoin is strong and will be the main currency in a not so long future.
Post automatically merged:

The revolutionary mindset always brings disaster. You are too dumb to change the world. Clean your bedroom first.
Depends on which side you are when the revolution comes. When everything is already a disaster it can't be worse.