It's so funny seeing the regulars here post in OP and Football threads. It's like y'all get a different personality when you're posting here :kobeha:
You are always a court jester
Dark humor is good for the heart :sweat:
I'm going to hell for all the dark humor I made for over 20 years
also I’m not an isolationist
Right you like the ideaof conquering other people's homes

Damn I didn't think of that. Next time I'll make it an ableist 9/11 joke :shocked:
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to hell for all the dark humor I made for over 20 years
We're already in hell dude

It's so funny seeing the regulars here post in OP and Football threads. It's like y'all get a different personality when you're posting here :kobeha:
Making terrorist jokes on soccer thread. Stay here :beckmoji:

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
yes I am insulting Van because he’s insulting my intelligence, but I’m also kinda confused as to why he brought up something so irrelevant out of nowhere. Imagine mid conversation irl he starts talking about random natives and Latinos being killed. You’d think he’s having a stroke or something.
Lmao this was my first reply to you and it's about the subject of compromise.
Yeah no. Compromise is the main reason everything is getting shittier overtime. America for example is right wing, and has been getting more right wing over the past 60 years because the democratic party constantly compromises with Republicans.

Biden is an example of someone who pulls a knife out 2 inches, but compromises by not allowing cleaning to be done, making infection spread.
You responsed by immediately saying I'm delusional and imposing my morality on others
if you don’t believe that you’re just a closeted autocrat who wants to impose their morality on others, or delusional. Either way democracy isn’t for you

Yes you’re delusional, which is why no politicians you’ll ever support would get shit done at a federal level. And when they do they’ll be so far to the “right” of you that you think they’re centrist or right wingers

Good luck being miserable
My response? No insults here lol
America isn't even a democracy lol. It's an oligarchy.

And you're telling ME, of all people, that I'm trying to enforce my own morality? Lmao. You're the one all in your feelings man. I go with history and practically, and by history, compromise has been a failure fucking over everyone but the people in charge.
But then you suddenly get more in your feelings, compare me to C4N outta nowhere(big insult btw), and say I have brain rot.

Yeah im pointing it out because you’re acting like the most annoying poster in this thread, which tbh he would probably agree with me here since he believes leftist policies help right wing people.

lol @ history. Do yourself a favor and actually study governments and their structures. You think the U.S is the only one where “compromise” exist? Every single type of democratic government is like this. The goal is to convince the populous that you have their best interest at heart, and in order to do you compromises are reached.

I thought you knew this already, but I guess America doomerism has rotted your brain
So miss me with this victim complex lmao. You started shit from the jump and confused yourself.

Lmao this was my first reply to you and it's about the subject of compromise.

You responsed by immediately saying I'm delusional and imposing my morality on others

My response? No insults here lol

But then you suddenly get more in your feelings, compare me to C4N outta nowhere(big insult btw), and say I have brain rot.

So miss me with this victim complex lmao. You started shit from the jump and confused yourself.
I literally got you to agree on the concept of compromise, which was as you can read what you disagreed on my first post. So if you though the shoe fits that’s on you

also my second paragraph wasn’t directed at you

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I literally got you to agree on the concept of compromise, which was as you can read what you disagreed on my first post. So if you though the shoe fits that’s on you

also my second paragraph wasn’t directed at you
You never got me to agree with anything. Compromise is a temporary fix and makes things worse over time. Never changed on that.

if you don’t believe that you’re just a closeted autocrat who wants to impose their morality on others, or delusional. Either way democracy isn’t for you
Nothing has changed lol

You never got me to agree with anything. Compromise is a temporary fix and makes things worse over time. Never changed on that.

Nothing has changed lol
I guess that doesn't really apply to America ye
your answer to my “why does it work everywhere else” was this.

You dont believe it applies to america because you don’t think it’s a democracy(lol), that is essentially a concession. It works for other democracies because they’re democracies no?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
your answer to my “why does it work everywhere else” was this.

You dont believe it applies to america because you don’t think it’s a democracy(lol), that is essentially a concession. It works for other democracies because they’re democracies no?
Oh you moving the goalpost and assume a concession. Now it makes sense.

Once again, compromise has been hurting America and making things worse for over 50 years. Aka not working for America whether it's a democracy or not. You kept saying it works for democracies and demanded a yes or no answer to a non yes or no question.

And for some reason you don't understand what a TEMPORARY FIX is.

Oh you moving the goalpost and assume a concession. Now it makes sense.

Once again, compromise has been hurting America and making things worse for over 50 years. Aka not working for America whether it's a democracy or not. You kept saying it works for democracies and demanded a yes or no answer to a non yes or no question.

And for some reason you don't understand what a TEMPORARY FIX is.
So we’re back to square one. “Compromises” literally work for every democracy in the world because it is a reality of democracies. If you don’t think it doesn’t work in America doesn’t really dispute what I’ve said. America isn’t the only democracy in the world, and democracy has been a thing in western society for 200+ years. How is that temporary is beyond me

So we’re back to square one. “Compromises” literally work for every democracy in the world because it is a reality of democracies. If you don’t think it doesn’t work in America doesn’t really dispute what I’ve said. America isn’t the only democracy in the world, and democracy has been a thing in western society for 200+ years. How is that temporary is beyond me
Would you compromise with racism ? I'm curious.

Would you compromise with racism ? I'm curious.
What is the compromise? Do I get a win? If racist want to keep slaves that is something non negotiable to me. It all depends on said compromise but yes, I would do it if you want an answer.

I’ve said this before already, politics is a game of “everybody wins”, the challenge will always be convincing people you have their best interest at heart. They “win” if you win

What is the compromise? Do I get a win? If racist want to keep slaves that is something non negotiable to me. It all depends on said compromise but yes, I would do it if you want an answer.
I specifically did not say "with racists" but "with racism"

Would you compromise with racism ?

I specifically did not say "with racists" but "with racism"

Would you compromise with racism ?
You don’t compromise with ideologies lol, you compromise with individuals who are represented in the parliament/goverment

This is like saying communism and nazism align due to actions of the parties in the Weimar Republic and the split of Poland

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'll make this even simpler so that you won't go off the deep end again with a bunch of irrelevant comparisons.

You said "Compromise is the best approach to politics in which everyone gets a win."

Over the long run, compromise doesn't work as it s a TEMPORARY FIX, aka it can keep people happy at first, but eventually fewer and fewer people become happy as everything else erodes. Something always breaks for the reset button to happen. America over the last 60 years has been getting fucked by compromise both domestic and foreign.

And a nation where officials get elected based on how much lobbying and corporate funding they receive instead of the vote and interests of the people can't be considered a democracy. American democracy has eroded over the past 60 years.