Man doesn't know where he's at. He seems like a guy who gets up to take a leak, then goes to the kitchen, opens the fridge and just stands there cause he forget what he got up for in the first place.
Wait, you means that's not normal behavior ?

:risicheck:

Yeah, but would you rather have a paralyzed liberal as president sending his instructions through morse code with his finger, or Trump ?
The morse code liberal everyday

Is it bad that when I first read this story, I presumed that the only reason she’s marrying this guy is because he’s a billionaire?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/07/12/style/anant-ambani-radhika-merchant-wedding-mumbai-intl-hnk

Like I don’t want to go full incel or anything, maybe he does have a great personality. But Imma be honest, this dude looks like a discord moderator. Everyone that I’ve seen irl that looks like that has a significantly less attractive partner.

Is it bad that when I first read this story, I presumed that the only reason she’s marrying this guy is because he’s a billionaire?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/07/12/style/anant-ambani-radhika-merchant-wedding-mumbai-intl-hnk

Like I don’t want to go full incel or anything, maybe he does have a great personality. But Imma be honest, this dude looks like a discord moderator. Everyone that I’ve seen irl that looks like that has a significantly less attractive partner.
Who would not want billions in alimony bruv?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

Status> Looks

He's pretty average tbh

She herself is pretty rich already.

Rich marry rich to share the wealth and keep in the richies circle

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Best
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. FDR
3. Theodore Roosevelt
4. Harry Truman
5. Eisenhower

Worst all time
1. Andrew Johnson
2. James Buchanan
3. Franklin Pierce
4 Millard Fillmore
5. Andrew Jackson

Reagan and Woodrow Wilson are my most hated though. 1800s presidents were pure unbelievable shit.
You’re not including Taft?

Besides the Indian removal act, what negatives do you attribute to Jackson?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You’re not including Taft?

Besides the Indian removal act, what negatives do you attribute to Jackson?
Big Taft is just an average president. Not the best, not the worst, just blends with the rest.

Jackson is similar to Reagan in that they were effective for their time, but plummets down the rankings as time goes on due to the aftermath of their actions. His banking policy, starting a 2 party system, and policies for non white Americans were horrible.

don't worry, they'll always be jobs for janitors
Gallows humor is well documented in soldiers who fought in world war 1 and the Holocaust by those subjected to it lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_humor

Im certain most people here made jokes about the billionaires who died in the submarine last year too.
but somehow suicide the is line bitches here wont cross LMAO

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Big Taft is just an average president. Not the best, not the worst, just blends with the rest.

Jackson is similar to Reagan in that they were effective for their time, but plummets down the rankings as time goes on due to the aftermath of their actions. His banking policy, starting a 2 party system, and policies for non white Americans were horrible.
Taft did break up more monopolies than Teddy thought. And it was Teddys atrocious sense of pride that gave us Wilson. He ain’t as flashy as Theodore but I like him more. Taft was way less bellicose as well

Jackson definitely doesn’t age well to modern sensibilities but he did postpone the civil war by three decades and I don’t hate his banking decision for the time period, when America was only tepidly dipping into foreign affairs.

Can’t remember clearly but weren’t political parties and affiliations a thing before that? I thought there was the wigs, the federalists and the Democratic Republican parties?