Zemmi

GodMommie
That’s not the main takeaway imo. Security was questionable, and as per usual, people jumped the the gun and started placing the blame on the wrong people for the sake of their narrative.

Not to mention blue MAGA making it worse and claiming it was staged.
I didn't mean for it to be the main takeaway. It's just something that has been on my mind when it comes to the shooter himself.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I would describe these types as former leftists, tho i've also seen these behaviours in younger progressive feminist dominated spaces, i'm not denying that
It's VERY popular in Twitter though among young people

Patriarchy theory means a power dynamics that effectively make Men women's inherent oppressor, that even if women did something wrong it's simply a retaliation against the system because women are inherent victims in the power dynamics.

I tried to be kind to him and he took it as an attack :few:
How would you feel if I told everyone that you needed friends ?

:shocking:

Don't worry, I don't take that badly. I know that you are not foundamentaly a bad person. I actually have respect for you. I'm just warned you that what you just did is not nice and if you want to go on that field, I would replicate.

The funniest thing is all the shit slinging with the media. They keep playing hot potatoe to label the shooter either a leftist or a right winger for agenda.
Media are taking the news and the political paradigm as a spectacle. Sadly, most of them do not really care about being real journalists, they are just enjoying themselves.

I can't really be mad at them tho.. this is something that is due to the mediatic system and its structure...

sigh...

:seriously:

Patriarchy theory means a power dynamics that effectively make Men women's inherent oppressor
Not inherant. Sexism is learned. Its not natural.

that even if women did something wrong it's simply a retaliation against the system because women are inherent victims in the power dynamics.
That's not what the patriarchy theory states. Please, inform yourself.

>>> GO CHECK THE LEFTIST LIBRARY OR DON'T SPEAK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Zemmi

GodMommie
He’s a creature of Washington. They put their careers over whatever values they claim to have.
I agree with you on this. Politicians kill me with this. Like Kamala preaching how awful and racist Biden was and turning around singing his praises.
Post automatically merged:

How would you feel if I told everyone that you needed friends ?

:shocking:

Don't worry, I don't take that badly. I know that you are not foundamentaly a bad person. I actually have respect for you. I'm just warned you that what you just did is not nice and if you want to go on that field, I would replicate.

Media are taking the news and the political paradigm as a spectacle. Sadly, most of them do not really care about being real journalists, they are just enjoying themselves.

I can't really be mad at them tho.. this is something that is due to the mediatic system and its structure...

sigh...

:seriously:

Not inherant. Sexism is learned. Its not natural.

That's not what the patriarchy theory states. Please, inform yourself.

>>> GO CHECK THE LEFTIST LIBRARY OR DON'T SPEAK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
I honestly didn't mean it to be mean and just try to understand where people come from.

It's VERY popular in Twitter though among young people

Patriarchy theory means a power dynamics that effectively make Men women's inherent oppressor, that even if women did something wrong it's simply a retaliation against the system because women are inherent victims in the power dynamics.
Well one of multitude of reasons (not just coming from far-right spaces but these kinds of chambers you mean) why i deleted my twitter account almost 4 years ago, shit just deteriorated my mental health and too much time away from my everyday life.

Why are Germans so obsessed with Trump again? Go make your own fascist like last time

Bjorn Hocke in Thuringen exists, ready to become first-minister of that state and its just a matter of time at this point till he becomes Fuhrer of AFD. His influence is already bigger than that of the current party leaders in Bundestag anyway.

Lost on stage was a hell of a feat to be fair. Trump will always win with this kind of political adversary. Among all the mofo in the Dems they couldn’t find anyone that just started politics and speaks properly :kobeha:
They are both quite old. Is there nobody younger? I mean Trump built that brand around him, but I always wonder wh
Don't wanna take away from Souma's Trump d-riding but this meme is craaaaazyyyy lmaoo

SHINZO PLATINUM!
1. MAGA isn't about d-riding and being gay, you're confused. That's left-wing politics/fetish.
2. It's a good meme.
3. Soma is a drug, the reference goes to the book "Brave New World".

JD Vance as VP another disaster of a pick by Trump..
I read that as DJ Vance for a moment.

Well, Not very good. But I do believe people can change.
Mike Pence changed no? For worse.

he is lonely for sure but I feel like that's his comfort zone
I have faith you can easily befriend him if you try. Go for it! Live life with no regrets!

The funniest thing is all the shit slinging with the media. They keep playing hot potatoe to label the shooter either a leftist or a right winger for agenda.
Right? Really stupid. We should talk powerscales Trump vs Biden. Trump has better cognitive capacity than Biden, he'd beat him at any game.

Not to mention blue MAGA making it worse and claiming it was staged.
Even with a super precise aim sniper robot, this shot could have misfired, the bullet could have deviated and killed instead of just graze. Claiming this was staged is really dumb and ignorant. Also Trump turned his head at a very specific moment.

Let's just say he won the lottery on live stream and call it a day, ignore the weird "staged" theories.

Last edited:
They are both quite old. Is there nobody younger? I mean Trump built that brand around him, but I always wonder wh

1. MAGA isn't about d-riding and being gay, you're confused. That's left-wing politics/fetish.
2. It's a good meme.
3. Soma is a drug, the reference goes to the book "Brave New World".

I read that as DJ Vance for a moment.

Mike Pence changed no? For worse.

I have faith you can easily befriend him if you try. Go for it! Live life with no regrets!

Right? Really stupid. We should talk powerscales Trump vs Biden. Trump has better cognitive capacity than Biden, he'd beat him at any game.

Even with a super precise aim sniper robot, this shot could have misfired, the bullet could have deviated and killed instead of just graze. Claiming this was staged is really dumb and ignorant. Also Trump turned his head at a very specific moment.

Let's just say he won the lottery on live stream and call it a day, ignore the weird "staged" theories.
I meant for positive change.

Bin ich sehr froh, dass ein radikaler AFD & Trump Supporter genervt ist. Das was du supportest hätte nach 1945 mitsamt Stalinismus ab in den Müllhaufen der Geschichte gehört. So yeah the feeling is mutual.
Was hast du gesaugt? Die sogenannten Radikalen werden von den wahren Faschisten (SPD) zensiert. Daher Glückwünsche dir und deiner politischen Partei.