Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
WTF?what about me,i have been ranting with him for hundreds of pages now. PAY ME FIRST!
You, Toby, Zenos, Van, Herrera, Bob, Tejas, etc... are legends. I told you I was happy your ban was over cause it was gonna get popping here again.

But let's be honest, Logiko is the main character of this thread. His posting stamina arguing with everyone simultaneously is what makes this thread the gold mine it is :suresure:

I just know the guy would have called my communist grandfather and my anarchist father right wingers cause of differences in social values. :shame:

That sounds pretty humorous since dictatorship of the proletariat isn't exactly a subtle part of Marxist philosophy.

The main critique of the anarchists against communism was that once a dictatorship of the proletariat was established, it would never progress beyond that stage. 100 years of red revolutions later hasn't proven the anarchists wrong yet on that front.
How does your family cope with having a bonapartist child ? Must have interesting diner conversations.

Do you fall in agreement when you talk about your personal chosen-ones ?

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
You, Toby, Zenos, Van, Herrera, Bob, Tejas, etc... are legends. I told you I was happy your ban was over cause it was gonna get popping here again.

But let's be honest, Logiko is the main character of this thread. His posting stamina arguing with everyone simultaneously is what makes this thread the gold mine it is :suresure:
I m the big bad wolf like always I see
From the comments I gather he's banned on this thread? We were moved here.
yes for a short while

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
things won't go back to the way they used to be
Weak. Just because anyone who disagrees with one single point of his is called homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic, biphobic, heterophobic, technophobic, gynophobic, europhobic, aphobic, fatphobic, androphobic, gynophobic, gerontophobic, ableist, sinophobic, russophobic, anglophobic, lusophobic, and Francophobic doesn't mean we should change the way the thread is modded :lusalty:

Weak. Just because anyone who disagrees with one single point of his is called homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic, biphobic, heterophobic, technophobic, gynophobic, europhobic, aphobic, fatphobic, androphobic, gynophobic, gerontophobic, ableist, sinophobic, russophobic, anglophobic, lusophobic, and Francophobic doesn't mean we should change the way the thread is modded :lusalty:

Yeah calling everyone who does disagree with you a ism or phobe is the valid way. But only on the internet,because in real live,you are probably screwed if you not have a backup from 20 antifa "guys".:milaugh:

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

everything has a limit :myman::myman:

How does your family cope with having a bonapartist child ? Must have interesting diner conversations.
Don't know if I would count as a Bonapartist. It is certainly not something I have ever specifically strived to be.

Dinner conversations are always fun and pleasant though it has only ever been with my parents. Unfortunately 3/4 of my grandparents passed away before I was capable of holding conversations. My communist grandfather whom I am named after passed away long before my birth.
Do you fall in agreement when you talk about your personal chosen-ones ?
None of us have any personal political chosen ones. We each will have some individuals whom we regard with respect for what they are/were capable of but we don't metaphorically worship anyone. No lieges, no masters.