Absolutley horrendous acceptance speech by Kamala Harris.

Her remarks on Israel might end up costing her Michigan.

I was happy when she chose Walz over Lapiro but she truly screwed the pooch at the last second. I won’t be voting for her.

Either way she doing well polling wise so it looks like she’ll win.
What did she say about Israel?

What did she say about Israel?
Well, first of all the uncommitted movement pressured the campaign in order to get a Palestinian delegate to make a speech, they didn’t let them.

Second, Kamala just parroted the standard Biden-esque talking points like “I’ll always support Israel because they have a right to defend themselves” and all that same old crap.

Last but not least, they kicked out Hasanabi from the DNC for flying a Palestinian flag and interviewing an uncommitted delegate.

Truly disgusting shit. Somehow my dumbass thought Kamala would be more sympathetic since she had voiced concerns over the genocide in the past but ig I was wrong.

Brat summer is officially over.

Well, first of all the uncommitted movement pressured the campaign in order to get a Palestinian delegate to make a speech, they didn’t let them.

Second, Kamala just parroted the standard Biden-esque talking points like “I’ll always support Israel because they have a right to defend themselves” and all that same old crap.

Last but not least, they kicked out Hasanabi from the DNC for flying a Palestinian flag and interviewing an uncommitted delegate.

Truly disgusting shit. Somehow my dumbass thought Kamala would be more sympathetic since she had voiced concerns over the genocide in the past but ig I was wrong.

But isn't Trump even more committed to Israel? The only reason why he's better is that he may put uncontrolled immigration and wokeism on hold, and stop WWIII from happening in the next few years.

lmao good. Hasan is a /pol lolcow. Any serious politcal movement needs to distance themselves from idiots like him

Let the retarded republicans promote candace owens and charlie kirk
Sometimes the right is right when it says libs are anti free-speech. They're hypocrites on this front but you are the prime example of party over policy.

Liberals are not sympathetic toward oppressions overall. It's only a way for them to get votes and make money.

Sometimes the right is right when it says libs are anti free-speech. They're hypocrites on this front but you are the prime example of party over policy.
Free speech? Is it anti free speech to not let a random homeless man give a speech in the DNC?

DNC is a private org, just like you can get fired for being annoying at your job you can be kicked out for being a nuisance. Hasan represents the 1% of the 1% of the party, and he’s antagonistic towards democrats. He’s not owed anything

Free speech? Is it anti free speech to not let a random homeless man give a speech in the DNC?

DNC is a private org, just like you can get fired for being annoying at your job you can be kicked out for being a nuisance. Hasan represents the 1% of the 1% of the party, and he’s antagonistic towards democrat. He’s not owed anything
He was not gonna give a speech man. Read up on what I said or the situation before making random statements based on your erroneous and bad faith assumptions.

He was not gonna give a speech man. Read up on what I said or the situation before making random statements based on your erroneous and bad faith assumptions.
Do you know what analogies are? The homeless was giving a speech is an analogy.

Hasan is not owed anything just because we follow the principle of free speech. I am for free speech, doesn’t mean I amplify or allow misinformation.

I already said Hasan being there is stupid, and kicking him out isn’t anti free speech.

Do you know what analogies are? The homeless was giving a speech is an analogy.

Hasan is not owed anything just because we follow the principle of free speech. I am for free speech, doesn’t mean I amplify or allow misinformation.

I already said Hasan being there is stupid, and kicking him out isn’t anti free speech.
So being antagonistic against a party that has enabled genocide and voicing your complaints without even being disruptive is now amplifying misinfo?

Sure bud.

Anyone expecting anything different from Kamala was in for a world of disappointment. :milaugh:

Anyone expecting anything different from Kamala was in for a world of disappointment. :milaugh:
I'm ngl, there was a glimmer of hope in my eyes for a split second.

I got mega-played.
Post automatically merged:

Hasan “it’s definitely a JDAM” doesn’t spread misinformation?

You must be a fan lmao
I'm not really a fan. I don't really enjoy the way he does content, but I do think he has some good points.

But go off fed, educate us on 'roof knocking'