I'm ngl, there was a glimmer of hope in my eyes for a split second.

I got mega-played.
To be fair, it's not really being played when there was zero choice to make regarding the candidate. Kamala got handed the keys to the Joe-mobile without any competition.

AIPAC has far more money than any Palestinian lobby could ever hope to acquire. No way was Kamala ever going to support Palestine to court the supposedly progressive branch of the party. I heard Cori Bush has already been deselected as the candidate for her area after being beaten by an AIPAC supported candidate. You can probably expect Omar to be replaced soon if she hasn't been already.

I'm not really a fan. I don't really enjoy the way he does content, but I do think he has some good points.
Yeah and Alex Jones thinks the sky is blue. Ever heard of the term "a broken clock is right twice a day"

But go off fed, educate us on 'roof knocking'
So we are going to ignore the blatant example of him spreading misinfo, delfect and then use tankie terms like "fed"?

LMAO you are so lost in the sauce

To be fair, it's not really being played when there was zero choice to make regarding the candidate. Kamala got handed the keys to the Joe-mobile without any competition.

AIPAC has far more money than any Palestinian lobby could ever hope to acquire. No way was Kamala ever going to support Palestine to court the supposedly progressive branch of the party. I heard Cori Bush has already been deselected as the candidate for her area after being beaten by an AIPAC supported candidate. You can probably expect Omar to be replaced soon if she hasn't been already.
Ilhan won her primary.

Lmfao. AIPAC has very little influence. Israel is an outpost of America. Every party is going to support it regardless.

No way was Kamala ever going to support Palestine to court the supposedly progressive branch of the party. I heard Cori Bush has already been deselected as the candidate for her area after being beaten by an AIPAC supported candidate. You can probably expect Omar to be replaced soon if she hasn't been already.
Even without AIPAC progressives are just widely unpopular. It's why reps like AOC shift away from Progressives politics the wiser they get

Omar is recently doing the same

Lmfao. AIPAC has very little influence. Israel is an outpost of America. Every party is going to support it regardless.
Bruh, Israel is an absolute diplomatic liability. Any country pursuing a strictly realpolitik policy would abandon Israel in order to have better relations with the general Muslim world.

If it wasn't for the strong Zionist lobby prowling the White House, the US would abandon Israel for the headache it is just like it abandoned the likes of South Vietnam or the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.

Bruh, Israel is an absolute diplomatic liability. Any country pursuing a strictly realpolitik policy would abandon Israel in order to have better relations with the general Muslim world.
I mean if this was the case the rest of the western superpowers and MENA would back away as well.

Yeah and Alex Jones thinks the sky is blue. Ever heard of the term "a broken clock is right twice a day"

So we are going to ignore the blatant example of him spreading misinfo, delfect and then use tankie terms like "fed"?

LMAO you are so lost in the sauce
I don't even understand the example you gave because I am not familiar with what he said, as I stated before, I'm not a fan. I do not watch him often and if I do it's random clips of his.

But if I'm being honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you're misconstruing the truth. You are the quintessential example of a partisan hack and an institutionalist. For you it's all about the party, not about the policies and core values.

You have run defense for a foreign state that has been systematically raping civilians to death, you have run defense for a political dinosaur that was guiding us to a second Trump term.

You don't ever detach yourself from Democratic conventional knowledge, you'll follow them blindly into oblivion if that means staying loyal to their political machine.

I'll give them credit where credit is due.

Walz was the right choice for VP, proposing a ban on price gouging is an amazing policy proposal, they have gotten a lot better at campaigning.

But I'm not about to follow them blindly into supporting a state and a leader like Netanyahu who is clearly working against them just because they're too scared to go against 70 years of foreign policy.

Israel's current leadership is working against America's best interests, and I'm not about to give my vote to any of these politicians who would let a foreign state drag us into a war with Iran.

Unless Harris makes a good faith concession to the uncommitted movement I can't in good faith support her. Not that it matters cuz I live in NY.

I mean if this was the case the rest of the western superpowers and MENA would back away as well.
There are no other western superpowers. Nearly he entirety of Europe bar the Russian area is subordinate to the US at this point. They are going to follow the US's lead for the most part. Some nations like Spain, Ireland and Norway have recently recognised Palestine as a token gesture but it won't actually do anything to Israel.

West Asian and North African nations are generally forced to tolerate Israel's existence precisely because Zionist America unconditionally backs it. If Israel wasn't backed by the US then they wouldn't tolerate Israel nearly as much.

There are no other western superpowers. Nearly he entirety of Europe bar the Russian area is subordinate to the US at this point. They are going to follow the US's lead for the most part. Some nations like Spain, Ireland and Norway have recently recognised Palestine as a token gesture but it won't actually do anything to Israel.

West Asian and North African nations are generally forced to tolerate Israel's existence precisely because Zionist America unconditionally backs it. If Israel wasn't backed by the US then they wouldn't tolerate Israel nearly as much.
Who are you?

I don't even understand the example you gave because I am not familiar with what he said, as I stated before, I'm not a fan. I do not watch him often and if I do it's random clips of his.
Then why the fuck do you even try to say he doesn't spread misinfo? Are you reflexively defending your daddy?

But if I'm being honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you're misconstruing the truth..
Aka "there's no way Hasan can be wrong"

god you're pathetic

You are the quintessential example of a partisan hack and an institutionalist..
>I say the democrats are idiots for inviting hasan
>calls me a partisan hack

:risicheck:

And yeah I'm an institutionalist because they are the reason why we aren't a fucking dicatorship. Fucking retard

For you it's all about the party, not about the policies and core values.
Eh no, I am a democrat because of the policies. If the democrats announced they are running a pro life, anti lgbt christian nationalist ballot I instantly become independent
You have run defense for a foreign state that has been systematically raping civilians to death, you have run defense for a political dinosaur that was guiding us to a second Trump term.
You have run defense for a foreign goverment that has raped civilians to death in october 7

Please quit with the moral grandstanding
You don't ever detach yourself from Democratic conventional knowledge, you'll follow them blindly into oblivion if that means staying loyal to their political machine.
>I say the democrats are idiots for inviting hasan
>calls me a partisan hack
:risicheck:

Israel's current leadership is working against America's best interests, and I'm not about to give my vote to any of these politicians who would let a foreign state drag us into a war with Iran.
You don't even know what's best for american foreign interest...

wont disagree there
There's plenty of U.S backed countries that are riffed with foreign proxy wars in that area tho

:kaidowhat:

This has always been my username on Worst Gen. Lol. If you mean Oro Jackson then I was Tartan Owl back then if that means anything to you.
No, I know who you are. It's just that I've never seen you in this thread before.
Post automatically merged:

RFK has officially endorsed Trump.

Last edited:

If it wasn't for the strong Zionist lobby prowling the White House, the US would abandon Israel for the headache it is just like it abandoned the likes of South Vietnam or the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
You're confusing Palestine with the "general Muslim world". Most Sunni countries are allies of America. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are strong allies.

Most Arab countries look at Palestine as their little brother who got involved in a cult. They'll still support it because of their ethnic ties, but they know these places like Hezbollah/Hamas have been fucked by Iran.

If it wasn't for the strong Zionist lobby.
It's got nothing to do with the "zionist lobby". Israel is America's strongest ally in the Middle East. It's their foothold in the Middle East (even more so than Turkey who is in Nato or Saudis).

You're confusing Palestine with the "general Muslim world". Most Sunni countries are allies of America. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are strong allies.

Most Arab countries look at Palestine as their little brother who got involved in a cult. They'll still support it because of their ethnic ties, but they know these places like Hezbollah/Hamas have been fucked by Iran.

It's got nothing to do with the "zionist lobby". Israel is America's strongest ally in the Middle East. It's their foothold in the Middle East (even more so than Turkey who is in Nato or Saudis).
They only ignore Palestine because they care about their ties with America.

They only ignore Palestine because they care about their ties with America.
I think they genuinely don’t like the Palestinians

They support Palestine over Israel because they like Palestinians more than Jews.

But Egypt could have saved a lot of lives if they evacuated Gaza’s refugees into Egypt. They didn’t do that because they don’t want them. Same with Jordan and the Palestinians of the West Bank.

I think they genuinely don’t like the Palestinians

They support Palestine over Israel because they like Palestinians more than Jews.

But Egypt could have saved a lot of lives if they evacuated Gaza’s refugees into Egypt. They didn’t do that because they don’t want them. Same with Jordan and the Palestinians of the West Bank.
They don't want 2 millions refugees without any possession randomly sent their way just because Israel says that land belongs to it because it is in the Bible?
:shocked: