To be fair, the only charisma Trump has is the popular one with the masses and he is using it to build up the trouble. He is no way keeping "talented" people close to him and has no diplomacy skills. Unless you think that threatening Iran and North-Korea were great diplomacy.

Charisma on its very own isn't sufficient. Especially Trump who is seen as a man-child by so many.

Not even mentioning the fact that I personally don't find him charismatic at all.
I didn't even mention Trump. I just said Kamala has no charisma.
When used with bad intentions charisma is worse than no charisma.
Perhaps but I was talking from the point of view of somebody seeking a leadership position. A leader needs charisma to convince people to side with them, otherwise they are wholly reliant on their opponent simply being more repellent to people's sensibilities than they themselves are.

Having to rely on your opponent being weaker than you because you have little to no strengths is a rather pathetic showing.

Having to rely on your opponent being weaker than you because you have little to no strengths is a rather pathetic showing
That's what Trump was doing against Biden.
A leader needs charisma to convince people to side with them, otherwise they are wholly reliant on their opponent simply being more repellent to people's sensibilities than they themselves are.
You got a point, a big issue in Murica politics tho is the over reliance on cult of personality. You shouldt vote for a party because you agree with their policy not because you got a crush on their top candidate.

You got a point, a big issue in Murica politics tho is the over reliance on cult of personality. You shouldt vote for a party because you agree with their policy not because you got a crush on their top candidate.
To be fair, it makes more sense for Americans to be invested in their preferred individual leader because the Yankee electorate actually vote directly on who the leader of the nation is going to be.

Compare that to the likes of the UK where the electorate don't get to vote for the Prime Minister, they only get to vote for the party with the leader of the party automatically becoming the leader of the nation.

To be fair, it makes more sense for Americans to be invested in their preferred individual leader because the Yankee electorate actually vote directly on who the leader of the nation is going to be.

Compare that to the likes of the UK where the electorate don't get to vote for the Prime Minister, they only get to vote for the party with the leader of the party automatically becoming the leader of the nation.
It all boils down to Murica having major issues in general.

That's what Trump was doing against Biden.

In 21th century politics different people in the same party will often have polar opposite ideas. Voting for A and getting B from the same party is a major scam.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
your anti kamala propaganda wont work, I'm unto you you canadian intelligence agent :sus:
I wonder what lurkers and casual browsers of this forum would think if they ever opened this thread. Their brains would be like:

Post automatically merged:

Not to defend the Democrat clowns but there’s been so much well made AI doctored videos that it’s starting to become hard to distinguish what is real. And Kamala doesn’t help with the bad takes in real videos lol.
Yeah AI needs regulation pronto. But the full retard on this video let's me know it's the real Kamala :josad:

Absolutley horrendous acceptance speech by Kamala Harris.

Her remarks on Israel might end up costing her Michigan.

I was happy when she chose Walz over Lapiro but she truly screwed the pooch at the last second. I won’t be voting for her.

Either way she doing well polling wise so it looks like she’ll win.

Absolutley horrendous acceptance speech by Kamala Harris.

Her remarks on Israel might end up costing her Michigan.

I was happy when she chose Walz over Lapiro but she truly screwed the pooch at the last second. I won’t be voting for her.

Either way she doing well polling wise so it looks like she’ll win.

Yo bro, did you change team ? Or are you a Bernie bro trolling Drumpf fans ?