Put politics on hold guys ! HxH is back and we might eat 20 chapters this time !!! You heard me right 20 chapters.

:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:

Fuck Won Piss. Fuck Politics. Fook my life. All hail to Tserriednich Bateman Sandwich :steef::steef:

Let's not forget that there is a genocide and crime against humanity currently caused in the Democratic Republic of the Congo !!

I do not talk about it a lot. Mainly because I lack the knowledge on the subject and because I'm underexposed to news about it. But it's important and we MUST talk about it more !

From what I'm understanding the problems are caused first by direct military factions of rebel groups, groups of different ethnicities and tribes (there are a lot of tribes in Congo) fighting to appropriate ressources and kill other ethnicities and second by the Rwanda gov who seems to be funding those groups and stealing the large ressources in minerals that Congo can offer.

The numbers of death and wounded are astronomically high. So much that this should be on the mouth of ALL people of the world right this instant !

So I'm exhorting anyone who has informations on what is happening there to share them !

Last edited:
Let's not forget that there is a genocide and crime against humanity are currently caused in the Democratic Republic of the Congo !!

I do not talk about it a lot. Mainly because I lack the knowledge on the subject and because I'm underexposed to news about it. But it's important and we MUST talk about it more !

From what I'm understanding the problems are caused first by direct military faction of rebel groups, groups of different ethnicities and tribes (there are a lot of tribes in Congo) fighting to appropriate ressources and kill other ethnicities and second by the Rwanda gov who seems to be funding those groups and stealing the large ressources in minerals that Congo can offer.

The numbers of death and wounded are astronomically high. So much that this should be on the mouth of ALL people of the world right this instant !

So I'm exhorting anyone who has informations on what is happening there to share them !
Nobody cares, only the Holy Land and the surrounding conflicts matter, go back to talking about Gaza children.

🀑

Let's not forget that there is a genocide and crime against humanity currently caused in the Democratic Republic of the Congo !!

From what I'm understanding the problems are caused first by direct military factions of rebel groups, groups of different ethnicities and tribes (there are a lot of tribes in Congo) fighting to appropriate ressources and kill other ethnicities and second by the Rwanda gov who seems to be funding those groups and stealing the large ressources in minerals that Congo can offer.

The world is fucked up. It has being for quite a while. I didn't hear any news about this. Media mostly propagades what will give audience. Unfortunately, people are usually only interested in things that directly affect them. We are all dealing with our own bullshit daily.

The world is fucked up. It has being for quite a while. I didn't hear any news about this. Media mostly propagades what will give audience. Unfortunately, people are usually only interested in things that directly affect them. We are all dealing with our own bullshit daily.
Stop lying, the genocides happening next door to you don't interest you and you lie about then even happening.