There are stories of Chinese people (that migrated away from China) getting kidnapped and then deported back to their home country.
Yes, China has secret police stations all over the world to keep its citizens in check.
Post automatically merged:

Those aren't just stories, it's really happening. There's actual news articles. Europeans are EXTREMELY stupid when it comes to dealing with China. like, they seem to have ZERO and I mean Z.E.R.O. idea what is even happening. China is laughing at Europe's stupidity and naivety. It's really mind boggling. Mainstream Europeans don't understand that China is in a state of total war against Europe and has been so for at least a decade or even longer. Europe's arrogant, imperialism-rooted eurocentrism is biting them in the ass big time.
Dude, China is only a behemoth cause the West pump a lot money there. China would never have industrialized if that never happened. You guys literally dug up your own graves.

Those aren't just stories, it's really happening. There's actual news articles. Europeans are EXTREMELY stupid when it comes to dealing with China. like, they seem to have ZERO and I mean Z.E.R.O. idea what is even happening. China is laughing at Europe's stupidity and naivety. It's really mind boggling. Mainstream Europeans don't understand that China is in a state of total war against Europe and has been so for at least a decade or even longer. Europe's arrogant, imperialism-rooted eurocentrism is biting them in the ass big time.
China fight its wars using money and politics.

You are the first angry Italian i meet. Italians are usually very chill. At least the ones we have down here are chill.

Last edited:
Dude, China is only a behemoth cause the West pump a lot money there. China would never have industrialized if that never happened. You guys literally dug up your own graves.
What I'm saying. Mainstream Europeans neither understand Chinese war strategy and how it is adapted to business strategy nor do they understand Chinese personalities.

Typical American capitalist.
You just like throwing labels around don't you? I'm a Spanish Citizen so I'm naturally entitled to Spanish healthcare since I'm still paying property taxes over there. Plain and simple to understand.

How am I old enough to live to watch the remnants of Linkin Park get taken over by Scientology?
Speaking of Scientology.

I'm married to a Spanish Citizen, I'm mostly of Spanish descent, and I lived there for 2 years. I still fail to understand the label of "American capitalist" you threw at me. It makes no logical sense.
In general owning multiple citizenships is also a trait of modern capitalists. Anyway I was referring to the fact that they seem to turn into communists when it's about taking public funds or socializing the losses.

In general owning multiple citizenships is also a trait of modern capitalists. Anyway I was referring to the fact that they seem to turn into communists when it's about taking public funds or socializing the losses.
Dude, I'm a private citizen, not a corporation looking to cut overhead costs. I'll do whatever I think it's best for my personal finances, because that's what normal people do regardless of political ideology.

I don't want to hear Europeans calling me a "capitalist" when they've never gotten a bill from Aetna for 20k on copays. That's more than half of what mfers in your average european country make a year.

Last edited:
Dude, I'm a private citizen, not a corporation looking to cut overhead costs. I'll do whatever I think it's best for my personal finances, because that's what normal people do regardless of political ideology.

I don't want to hear Europeans calling me a "capitalist" when they've never gotten a bill from Aetna for 20k on copays. That's more than half of what mfers in your average european country make a year.
You are an Euro citizen (among the other 300 citizenships you hold) so of course this doesn't refer to you. But in general it's wrong for us to let outsiders exploit our healthcare system.

What? I have both Portuguese and Brazilian heritage. I'm a legal citizen in both Brazil and Portugal. What the fuck does ANCESTRY have anything to do with CAPITALISM??????

What I'm saying. Mainstream Europeans neither understand Chinese war strategy and how it is adapted to business strategy nor do they understand Chinese personalities.
I believe the elites are well aware of the mistakes they have made, but it is too late now. China was given an entire industrial complex for free.

You are an Euro citizen (among the other 300 citizenships you hold) so of course this doesn't refer to you. But in general it's wrong for us to let outsiders exploit our healthcare system.
In Brazil, foreigners that reside here get free access to health care too. I get what you are ranting about now. Yeah, i don't agree with this either. Health care should be for national citizens only and nationality should be INHERITED. There are Russian women travelling to Brazil right now so they can give birth here and acquire citizenship for their kids(and themselves later down the line). This is immoral imo.

Last edited:
Dude, wtf are you on about? This is not a competition. Answer my question: WTF does Ancestry have anything to do with CAPITALISM?

Ok, i get why you are angry. Yeah,this isn't right. The other way around probably doesn't happen.

Did you even read what you just posted? I'd have to pay out of pocket if I'm not a legal resident or have an international health care insurance. For the love of Jesus Christ, don't be so shameless. Read your own sources.

"Private hospitals normally have higher fees than public hospitals. Patients in private hospitals are generally required to pay fees upfront before leaving the hospital. (Patients with insurance may subsequently seek reimbursement from their insurance companies.) Some private hospitals may be “accredited” which means that fees can be reimbursed by the Italian National Health Service if the patient is an official resident in Italy and affiliated with the National Health System. It is highly recommended that tourists obtain medical insurance with overseas coverage before travelling to Italy.
For more information click here insurance providers for overseas coverage."