This has never been about denying emergency care, it's more about the free handout of healthcare to not-contributing foreigners.
And round and round we go. We already proved that non legal migrants are not entitled to free healthcare. If you're a foreigner coming to the EU for cancer treatment or any other non immediate/life threatening emergency (let's remember a medical emergency means an immediate threat to your physical integrity like a heart attack or a life threatening injury) you STILL have to pay out of pocket or have international insurance.

I know you hate foreigners of all kinds. But let's stop it with the conspiracy theories.

And round and round we go. We already proved that non legal migrants are not entitled to free healthcare. If you're a foreigner coming to the EU for cancer treatment or any other non immediate/life threatening emergency (let's remember a medical emergency means an immediate threat to your physical integrity like a heart attack or a life threatening injury) you STILL have to pay out of pocket or have international insurance.

I know you hate foreigners of all kinds. But let's stop it with the conspiracy theories.
You didn't prove anything, as irregulars are also treated for free for emergencies. They also can't or won't pay if they were required to, often. If they come here from outside for treatment it must obviously mean that the price is much smaller than in their countries. The public healthcare system probably makes up for it significantly.

distracted by conversations
There is a warning label on the side of the sleeping pill container that states the maximum number of pills that you can take at one time without risking adverse effects.

Do mind it next time.

Why are you even taking sleeping pills? No coffe after 12pm, avoid bright light and intense mental/physical activity at night.
Easier said than done for the vast majority these days. Youtube + smartphone browsing at night is a common habit and it's a hard one to shake off

There is a warning label on the side of the sleeping pill container that states the maximum number of pills that you can take at one time without risking adverse effects.

Do mind it next time.

Easier said than done for the vast majority these days. Youtube + smartphone browsing at night is a common habit and it's a hard one to shake off
I know,just giving him some tips.

The streaming site Kinopoisk fined by Russian courts for offering films containing LGBT+ characters:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024...nopoisk-fined-110k-for-lgbt-propaganda-a86327

Ok now I need to answer to that:
One more thing:Communism goes against human nature. People are egotistical. Even Tribes (modern or not) have an hierarchical structure to them. Equality is simply against human nature. Any ideology that tries to achieve impossible goals is doomed to failure.
This is simply wrong. Plus, this stands on no evidence at all. In fact, the evidences point toward the opposite.

The concept of "Man to man is wolf" is the MAIN reason why the far right is so problematic and completetly out of touch with reality. It's also one of the main reasons why capitalism is so powerful and oppressive.

This stands on the bias that because all you have been teached are the worst of humanity and not their accomplishment or alternative model of society. This is a a complete idealistic (and therefore unrealistic vision of social relationships and humanity or reality in general promoted by people in power to keep you in the belief that the only way that you can strive is to eat others.

But like I said.. It's based on nothing but an idealistic vision of mankind and and simple beliefs.

In reality, we are a social specie and the reason why we are not extinct despite being awful a LOT of the time is because of our social skills and cooperation behaviors and process.

Now. I could simply ended the argument here since what you said relies on nothing but your lack of knowledge on the subject and pure baseless preconceptions, but I will extend the discussion.

--------------

First:
"Human nature" is not a thing. It's something made to make you essentialize your own humanity. It's something that completely ignores environmental factors and the fact that everyone is not constituated the same way. While we all have the capacity to be selfish or altruist because of Evolution, the amount we will show will depend on a LOT more that just your body constitution:
- Education
- Situations
- Environmental factors
- History
Etc.

In reality, there is no human nature. There is a biology and what we do with it. Any one telling you that there is a human nature is someone that is trying to prevent you from thinking of humanity as a social specie and therefore as a specie that can improve or evolve.

--------------

Second:
Research are showing that altruism and cooperation can in fact be an evolutionnary advantage.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abl7853

So in reality, the focus on egoistic behavior is fallacious. While there is egoism at play in some condition, there is also altruism.

In the end, it's the way the structures of society are build that will help one parameter supplant the other. In capitalism, you will see egoism rule, logically, since the structure of society is build in a way to promote that egoitistical behavior. But other society can be build that will make our altruistic side shine.

To essentialize humanity as egotistical is simply ignoring decades of anthropological researchs.

--------------

Third: There are signs that at least some early human tribes were actually in large parts mostly egalitarian.

https://www.sciencemag.org/lookup/doi/10.1126/science.aaa5139

And in hierarchy and organization overall:

(sources in descriptions)

This is an actual consensus among anthropologist. So the myth that egalitarianism as a society is not possible is simply BS. And this is not even without counting various occurence of egalitarian structures in modern days.

Fourth: As shown previously, tha assertion that equality is against human nature is pure BS reasonning. But not only that, but it's also dangerous as well since it puts in danger oppressed population by extention.

In reality, when you say "equality is against human nature", you are saying "I don't care and I don't want equality". On a moral basis, this is therefore highly problematic.

And lastly: To say equate a materialistic vision of the structure of society with an "impossible goal that is doomed to failure", just show how little you understand about materialism, sociology (or science in general) and reality as a whole.

Your vision of society is not based on rationnality or evidences, but on what you think humanity is: A species of individuals who only care for themselves. Something dark that doesn't really deserve a place on earth.

Your problem is your lack of trust in others and an overconfidence in your biases. All your vision is a follow up on those two parameters.

The streaming site Kinopoisk fined by Russian courts for offering films containing LGBT+ characters:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024...nopoisk-fined-110k-for-lgbt-propaganda-a86327

Ok now I need to answer to that:

This is simply wrong. Plus, this stands on no evidence at all. In fact, the evidences point toward the opposite.

The concept of "Man to man is wolf" is the MAIN reason why the far right is so problematic and completetly out of touch with reality. It's also one of the main reasons why capitalism is so powerful and oppressive.

This stands on the bias that because all you have been teached are the worst of humanity and not their accomplishment or alternative model of society. This is a a complete idealistic (and therefore unrealistic vision of social relationships and humanity or reality in general promoted by people in power to keep you in the belief that the only way that you can strive is to eat others.

But like I said.. It's based on nothing but an idealistic vision of mankind and and simple beliefs.

In reality, we are a social specie and the reason why we are not extinct despite being awful a LOT of the time is because of our social skills and cooperation behaviors and process.

Now. I could simply ended the argument here since what you said relies on nothing but your lack of knowledge on the subject and pure baseless preconceptions, but I will extend the discussion.

--------------

First: "Human nature" is not a thing. It's something made to make you essentialize your own humanity. It's something that completely ignores environmental factors and the fact that everyone is not constituated the same way. While we all have the capacity to be selfish or altruist because of Evolution, the amount we will show will depend on a LOT more that just your body constitution:
- Education
- Situations
- Environmental factors
- History
Etc.

In reality, there is no human nature. There is a biology and what we do with it. Any one telling you that there is a human nature is someone that is trying to prevent you from thinking of humanity as a social specie and therefore as a specie that can improve or evolve.

--------------

Second: Research are showing that altruism and cooperation can in fact be an evolutionnary advantage.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abl7853

So in reality, the focus on egoistic behavior is fallacious. While there is egoism at play in some condition, there is also altruism.

In the end, it's the way the structures of society are build that will help one parameter supplant the other. In capitalism, you will see egoism rule, logically, since the structure of society is build in a way to promote that egoitistical behavior. But other society can be build that will make our altruistic side shine.

To essentialize humanity as egotistical is simply ignoring decades of anthropological researchs.

--------------

Third: There are signs that at least some early human tribes were actually in large parts mostly egalitarian.

https://www.sciencemag.org/lookup/doi/10.1126/science.aaa5139

And in hierarchy and organization overall:

(sources in descriptions)

This is an actual consensus among anthropologist. So the myth that egalitarianism as a society is not possible is simply BS. And this is not even without counting various occurence of egalitarian structures in modern days.

Fourth: As shown previously, tha assertion that equality is against human nature is pure BS reasonning. But not only that, but it's also dangerous as well since it puts in danger oppressed population by extention.

In reality, when you say "equality is against human nature", you are saying "I don't care and I don't want equality". On a moral basis, this is therefore highly problematic.

And lastly: To say equate a materialistic vision of the structure of society with an "impossible goal that is doomed to failure", just show how little you understand about materialism, sociology (or science in general) and reality as a whole.

Your vision of society is not based on rationnality or evidences, but on what you think humanity is: A species of individuals who only care for themselves. Something dark that doesn't really deserve a place on earth.

Your problem is your lack of trust in others and an overconfidence in your biases. All your vision is a follow up on those two parameters.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You know that I'm not only speaking for you mate ?

Nameless has the single male barbrian horde mindset, you're not going to convince him. He's a timetraveller from iron age Europe
:nicagesmile:
Post automatically merged:

No. I really meant "for" :)
I consider that what I'm telling you here not just as a simple reply, but actual knowledge that I'm providing FOR your sake.
Make your own bed and fix your own life before assuming you can teach anyone anything.

Make your own bed and fix your own life before assuming you can teach anyone anything.
Nop. I will do it without that.

You spit out BS after BS without evidences and just based on lies and your own biases. Don't expect people to agree with you mate.

I've debunked with evidences ALL your lies and baseless propaganda on this forum. You should be learning not to say things without being sure of being right by now.. but no. You keep going.

That's ridiculous.

Nop. I will do it without that.

You spit out BS after BS without evidences and just based on lies and your own biases. Don't expect people to agree with you mate.

I've debunked with evidences ALL your lies and baseless propaganda on this forum. You should be learning not to say things without being sure of being right by now.. but no. You keep going.

That's ridiculous.
You didn't debunk shit. You are delusional again. Probably hallucinating shit. Take your meds and touch grass.
Post automatically merged:

Get these Haitians out of our Country.
Sick bastards killing pets, ducks Horses etc...
In places where there is famine, people kill all fucking animals to save themselves from hunger. There is nothing wrong with that actually. Just as long as they are not butchering animals in the middle of the streets, i don't see anything wrong with killing a stray cat or dog to eat.