And you don't know crap about me.

:lawsigh:
Are you that blind?

Atleast he makes an effort to learn the history (Doesn't matter from which perspective unlike you , you're just shoving your idea into us lmao.)

And again as I said Learn to read , who tf ever said Matriarch Society doesn't exist.
My Point was made when he said End Of patriarchy as a whole. Which is not happening.
Not even Once number of Matriarch society was Higher than Patriarch society. I don't know what drugs you're on if you believe otherwise.

:luffylaugh:
Someone who can't even read is talking lmao.
Read actual science papers.

I'm damn sure i know of my country more than you will ever do.
If you were to ask average AfD voter from east Germany about the history of Germany you'd get the kind of replies that tejas gives about India's history.

I thought you're a bit more reasonable than him.
Maybe I was wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Good that you told everyone here that you're ignorant! We didn't know before you told us thanks!

Read actual science papers.

If you were to ask average AfD voter from east Germany about the history of Germany you'd get the kind of replies that tejas gives about India's history.

Maybe I was wrong.

Good that you told everyone here that you're ignorant! We didn't know before you told us thanks!
no,i read good stuff.I won't spend time and money on woke books.

I smell cringe coming off from this thread.
good to see you back?Everything good?

C

Cruxroux

Read actual science papers
So we Shifting from History to Science now.
The mental gymnastics you do by trying change topic ever reply is phenomenal.

Maybe I was wrong.
I point out stuff which is wrong , and also point out stuff which Is factual. Its you who csnt handle people who doesn't follow your Mentality.

I don't even know what were you even blaming me for to begin with if Telling you I know more of my country than you'll ever do offends you.
I live here , i have seen the ground reality which you will never find on internet or even by the most "Trustable" Source.
India is fucked up as an Whole.

And Yea I'm gonna quote it Patriarch Is necessary, But I'm not the Advocate to Violence against Women's is good. Patriarch society doesn't mean Superiority you clowns.
Its just the way Mens are !!! We are built for this We are logical!!! Much more than Womans on an average , (Please do not misunderstand this Logical womans doesn't exist , they do and already at a good spot already and none of the men's even complain about that) . Mens and womens are totally different Realms and not even worth Comparing. They are not equal or ever was , in fact Only thing I like about a woman is that she's not a man.

:pepecafe: