The owner permit got very easy to get on the last 4 years and many crimes were used by guns "stolen" (as in stolen or given) by those who had such permits or by people with said permits themselves. Last month legit we got 2 guys shooting people ina bar coz they lost a bet.

The army is responsible for the guns to be allowed but many of the guns of traficking comes from the army. So is an entirely fucked up system that involves politicians, gun makers, drug dealers and society being uneducated and exposed to fantasies about being one of those western movies

just an extra context , dont wanna hang around this discussion
no,the minority of crimes are commited with stolen guns in Brazil.This is a fallacy.Also,we still have a lot of bureacracy regarding guns.The only thing that changed is that you don't an "excuse" to have a fiream registration accepted.Most guns come from places like Paraguay,Africa,Russia,China and the Middle east.Again,some guns are stolen from the army and police warehouses,but they are a minority.

Last edited:
Of course, there will always be a blackmarket (as long as there are systemic issue) but at least they will be contained to the mini.

Sorry I can't read 20 + pages of text. But ok, at least we agree that there should be regulation.

But I'm criticizing the principle, being: more guns = less crime.

More gun will ALWAYS bring more crimes.
Paraguay,Panama,Israel,Switzerland and the USA are some examples of countries with easy firearm acess and low criminality.YES,despite how people perceive the USA,it is still a safe country with low criminality.

This may deter small time criminals and prevent new people to become criminals.
It won't root out the established gangs. These fuckers are 100% ruthless killers.
Post automatically merged:

What do you suggest?
Personally I don't think crime will ever be fixed. I think we need to get a better system in general. There will always be someone who wants more than they can obtain.

It's not about the crime itself so to speak, it's very much how that crime is dealt with. Whilst I cannot say with any certainty that it would make drastic improvements, I do think a system that doesn't leave people institutionalised, focuses on bringing people back to reality could be a viable route

Bro what does that even mean?
I means that rich wanting to be rich are not the same issue as people falling into drug or gang crimes and those are not the same issue as people raping other people..

All those issues are different systemic issues with different systemic solutions:

- End of capitalism
- End of patriarchy
Etc.

wokism is a hard language
Indeed.

Personally I don't think crime will ever be fixed. I think we need to get a better system in general. There will always be someone who wants more than they can obtain.

It's not about the crime itself so to speak, it's very much how that crime is dealt with. Whilst I cannot say with any certainty that it would make drastic improvements.
It all boils down to the individuals character,if we were all saints,we would be in paradise.But we are not and life is unfair.It is what it is.I see starved people selling plastic they collect from the garbage to sell and buy some food and the majority of them do not have a criminal record.

I means that rich wanting to be rich are not the same issue as people falling into drug or gang crimes and those are not the same issue as people raping other people..
It pretty much is

Imagine governments as very big gangs that collect protection money(tax) and legitimize each other (uno etc)
Post automatically merged:

But we are not and life is unfair.I
We should try our best to make it fairer