Dude,the illegal market is a thing.Any criminal or maniac can buy illegal firearms.Here where i live the drug lords even rent them.Guns are necessary.Taking guns away from citizens will make criminals feel care free when robbing,rapping and so on.
Post automatically merged:

off topic?

We had a similar situation today in São Paulo/Brazil,but the kid used a knife to kill his teacher.Society is sick,we are breeding a degenerate youth.

Dude,the illegal market is a thing.Any criminal or maniac can buy illegal firearms.Here where i live the drug lords even rent them.Guns are necessary.Taking guns away from citizens will make criminals feel care free when robbing,rapping and so on.
You really are in plain denial mate.

GUNS ARE NOT NECESSARY

Your entire argumentation rely on the potential that criminals are afraid of guns...

THEY ARE NOT.

Guns don't stop crimes, Guns kill.

Last edited:
You really are in plain denial mate.

GUNS ARE NOT NECESSARY

Your entire argumentation rely on the potential that criminals are afraid of guns...

THEY ARE NOT.

Guns don't stop crimes, Guns kill.
blah blah blah coming out from someone that probably never saw a gun fight first hand.Criminals DO fear firearms.The most armed states in Brazil are also de safests.The school shootings take place because schools are GUN FREE zones,they know they won't face any resistance there.You will realize who was in denial the day someone shoves a revolver into your face to rob you.

Last edited:
blah blah blah coming out from someone that probably never saw a gun fight first hand.Criminals DO fear firearms.
More fallacious argument please, go ahead.

Criminals DO fear firearms
No mate. There wouldn't be any more robbery or shooting or hijacking if that was the case. More violence does NOT stop violence.

The school shootings take place because schools are GUN FREE zones,they know they won't face any resistance there.You will realize who was in denial the day someone shoves a revolver into your face to rob you.
Or maybe just MAYBE.. those happens because gun are ACCESSIBLE.

You live in a conservative dream world.

If someone rob me with a gun, why the F would I take the chance to aggravate the situation by drawing out a gun ??????????

You live in full denial and that denial is dangerous FOR EVERYONE.

More fallacious argument please, go ahead.

No mate. There wouldn't be any more robbery or shooting or hijacking if that was the case. More violence does NOT stop violence.

Or maybe just MAYBE.. those happens because gun are ACCESSIBLE.

You live in a conservative dream world.

If someone rob me with a gun, why the F would I take the chance to aggravate the situation by drawing out a gun ??????????

You live in full denial and that denial is dangerous FOR EVERYONE.
Guns will always be accesible,there is not controling the illegal market and the right of self defense is a human right,to exercise it you need proper tools.Gun ownership is a human right.If you don't agree that is your problem,you are the one that wants to live in a safe haven that only exists in your head."More violence does not stope more violence"yeah,the police and army shouldn't existe too going along with that logic.Do you even think before typing such nonsense?

This is not about making criminality disappear like magic.This is fantasy.This is about your god given right to self defense.Citizens need to have the means to defend themselves,if you think otherwise that makes YOU a facist and this mentality is what is truly dangerous to everyone.

Last edited:
Guns will always be accesible
It's not about gun on the market, its about guns being accessible on GLOBALLY. You compare the accessibility of black market with the open one, it's stupid.

and the right of self defense is a human right
Fallacious argument. You can self defense without a gun.

Gun ownership is a human right
No it's not. Never was.

If you don't agree that is your problem,you are the one that wants to live in a safe haven that only exists in your head.
You live in a dream world where your only solution to the violence is more violence. I'm sorry, but I will take my safe haven before your hell any day.

"More violence does not stope more violence"yeah,the police and army shouldn't existe too going along with that logic.Do you even think before typing such nonsense?
Police are TRAINED einstein. And know (or should know) when to use or not use a gun. And even then there is case of police violence because of Gun ownership. Do you really occult the news that much??

PEOPLE... ARE... NOT... THE POLICE. We don't make the law. So quit dreaming.

This is about your god given right to self defense.
It's about your EGO then and no reality or fact.

Gun accessibility leads to guns violence, PERIOD. Only fools and the NRA can deny that right now.

Daring taking the defense of gun during such an event...

And quit trying explaining fascism to me. Especially when you don't understand what fascism is. You have litterally no clue what fascism is right now.

It's not about gun on the market, its about guns being accessible on GLOBALLY. You compare the accessibility of black market with the open one, it's stupid.

Fallacious argument. You can self defense without a gun.

No it's not. Never was.

You live in a dream world where your only solution to the violence is more violence. I'm sorry, but I will take my safe haven before your hell any day.

Police are TRAINED einstein. And know (or should know) when to use or not use a gun. And even then there is case of police violence because of Gun ownership. Do you really occult the news that much??

PEOPLE... ARE... NOT... THE POLICE. We don't make the law. So quit dreaming.

It's about your EGO then and no reality or fact.

Gun accessibility leads to guns violence, PERIOD. Only fools and the NRA can deny that right now.

Daring taking the defense of gun during such an event...

And quit trying explaining fascism to me. Especially when you don't understand what facism is. You have litterally no clue what fascism is right now.
Police have a week long training at best lol most competitive shooter and self defense enthusiasts are better trained than cops.Soldiers are a different thing.Also,you expect people to defend against knifes and firearms using martial arts?Are you that stupid?You are watching way too many action movies,bro.You need a firearm to defend against a firearm and the illegal gun market is not going anywhere,some countries are notorious for feeding that shit.The AK is the go to arm of terrorists,communists revolutionaries and cartel members for a reason.You don't even know the distinction between man and woman.Who are you tell people what they understand or not?We agree on one thing:people are not the police.Citizens don't need to go around investigating crimes and arresting people,but they need to have their rights to firearm possession and self defense respected.

LOLISSSSS

how has water fasting worked for you?are you skinny now?(not trolling,i'm looking to lose a few pounds myself).

Last edited:
Police have a week long training at best lol most competitive shooter and self defense enthusiasts are better trained than cops
What is the % of trained people among those whoe have gun, mate ? People who know when NOT to fire a gun. Among those people, who many are trained to understand the difference between a situation where a gun is a necessity and when its not ?
And among those people how many put gun in the hand of ACTUAL CHILDRENS ??

Soldiers are a different thing
Exactly so they have nothing to do with the debate here.

Also,you expect people to defend against knifes and firearms using martial arts?Are you that stupid?You are watching way too many action movies,bro.
You don't reply in those situations mate. So no, I'm not expecting to draw a gun or using martial art, but YOU ARE.

the illegal gun market is not going anywhere
Yes it will when people denied the free access to guns and shotgun and other stuff. Not completely, but it will be damaging. That's what you refuse to accept.

You don't even know the distinction between man and woman.
Don't even start with bigotry..

Who are you tell people what they understand or not?
Someone who fight fascism. You are a conservative. Your political branch BREEDS fascism, so you could not really understand that.

they need to have their rights to firearm possession and self defense respected.
Still no. Gun property is not a human right.

What is the % of trained people among those whoe have gun, mate ? People who know when NOT to fire a gun. Among those people, who many are trained to understand the difference between a situation where a gun is a necessity and when its not ?
And among those people how many put gun in the hand of ACTUAL CHILDRENS ??

Exactly so they have nothing to do with the debate here.

You don't reply in those situations mate. So no, I'm not expecting to draw a gun or using martial art, but YOU ARE.

Yes it will when people denied the free access to guns and shotgun and other stuff. Not completely, but it will be damaging. That's what you refuse to accept.

Don't even start with bigotry..

Someone who fight fascism. You are a conservative. Your political branch BREEDS fascism, so you could not really understand that.

Still no. Gun property is not a human right.
The left has commited the most genocides in modern history.Your ideology is murderous.

bruh he's from Brazil

Brazil ain't France
That country is full of organised criminals with assault weapons
Yes,it is.Thx Solis.I said social context matters.People want japanese like legislation in a country that has pretty much a civil war going on.