What is the % of trained people among those whoe have gun, mate ? People who know when NOT to fire a gun. Among those people, who many are trained to understand the difference between a situation where a gun is a necessity and when its not ?
And among those people how many put gun in the hand of ACTUAL CHILDRENS ??.
Post automatically merged:

And gun owner needs a permit in Brasil if I recall correctly.

In all cases, more violence do not lesser crime. And that's a states matter, not a people one.

:lawsigh:

The ignorance..
someone trying to kill or rape you is your problem and not the states problem.You self defense is your responsability,the government can't provide a police officer to hang around you all day long.

Not the gangsters with war weapons.

Ikr....
Criminals don't give a shit to the law.They throw grenades at the police in Rio de Janeiro.

Last edited:
Not the gangsters with war weapons.
There needs to be a state reponse. Not one coming from the people.
someone trying to kill or rape you is your problem and not the states problem.You self defense is your resposibality,the government can't provide a police officer to hang around you all day long.
Systemic problem = systemic solutions.

By arming people you are helping noone but the dealers.

In all cases, more violence do not lesser crime. And that's a states matter, not a people one.

The ignorance..
to legally own a firearm in my country you need to go undergo firearms instruction,shooting test,psychological test,have clean criminal record and have $$$$$.If you become a hunter/collector/competitive shooter,the army will go to your house to check if everything is in order(legally).We have rigorous gun control and yet we have a lot of fucking narcoterrorists,what is your argument now?The states that have more legalized guns are also the ones with less crimes going on.I think i understand my reality better than some foreigner that has been brainshed by woke culture

who is talking about people going vigilante?you imagining stuff

I don't see how armed people makes criminals life's any easier.If you think they get their rifles from citizens,here is you huge L:we can't own assault style weapons in Brazil.No aks,ar15 and so on for citizens.

Brazil should invite Rodrigo Duterte to teach them how to deal with narcoterrorism
the politicians are drug dealers too,we are fucked.

to legally own a firearm in my country you need to go undergo firearms instruction,shooting test,psychological test,have clean criminal record and have $$$$$
Which is NORMAL.
i don't see how armed people makes criminals life easier.if you think they their rifles from citizens,here is you huge L:we can't own assault style weapons in Brazil.No aks,ar15 and so on for citizens.
Yeah you don't.. Well.. Wait until you start giving a free access to gun. You will live in HELL.

You are advocating for a system comparable to the USA in a country full of unchecked narcos. You are completely out of your mind.

Bring back executions for organised criminals
Life sentences do not stop crime either.

Bring back executions for organised criminals
I'm against that.Death penalty should be kept for prisoners that have been condemed for life that are too violent and keep killing,etc in jail.Also,if the government announces they will go to war with drug lords and execute them all,we will have an all out war.We have many thousands of them around here,like a few hundreds of thousands of well armed criminals.It would turned into a blood bath immediatily.We need to take them on slowly and start by going after their money.This could all be resolved in a decade with the right strategy.But the governments wants to keep its status quo.Latin America is drug dealer infested shit hole these days.I don't think it will change any time soon.

Last edited:

The ignorance..
The owner permit got very easy to get on the last 4 years and many crimes were used by guns "stolen" (as in stolen or given) by those who had such permits or by people with said permits themselves. Last month legit we got 2 guys shooting people ina bar coz they lost a bet.

The army is responsible for the guns to be allowed but many of the guns of traficking comes from the army. So is an entirely fucked up system that involves politicians, gun makers, drug dealers and society being uneducated and exposed to fantasies about being one of those western movies

just an extra context , dont wanna hang around this discussion

Y'all really wanna talk about gun control and guns like it's not already outta pocket.

Dude australia has pretty tight gun laws, guess what? Mother fuckers started making their own guns from some fucking pipe and wood, the only remotely difficult part is acquiring/making a firing mechanism.

Nearly everywhere needs a permit to hold a gun legally, doesn't mean there aren't illegal ones.

Hell, how many school shootings take place because lil old emo Boi found his dad's full auto in the garage out back. Dad's got a gun license, means the guns are legal but lil emo Bob Jimmy is still breaking the law for even holding that mf

Which is NORMAL.

Yeah you don't.. Well.. Wait until you start giving a free access to gun. You will live in HELL.

You are advocating for a system comparable to the USA in a country full of unchecked narcos. You are completely out of your mind.

Life sentences do not stop crime either.
i never said that,a few pages ago i was very clear that i'm do not support a gun legislation like the US.The should be regulation,training and some bureocracy involved,but within reason.Our current legislation makes firearm aquisition a privilege of rich people and an "Assault weapons ban" is foolish and bullshit,especially here where criminality has acess to pretty much any weapon they want.

Agree. Reduce poverty and you will reduce crime automatically.
This may deter small time criminals and prevent new people to become criminals.
It won't root out the established gangs. These fuckers are 100% ruthless killers.

Y'all really wanna talk about gun control and guns like it's not already outta pocket.

Dude australia has pretty tight gun laws, guess what? Mother fuckers started making their own guns from some fucking pipe and wood, the only remotely difficult part is acquiring/making a firing mechanism.

Nearly everywhere needs a permit to hold a gun legally, doesn't mean there aren't illegal ones.

Hell, how many school shootings take place because lil old emo Boi found his dad's full auto in the garage out back. Dad's got a gun license, means the guns are legal but lil emo Bob Jimmy is still breaking the law for even holding that mf
What do you suggest?

Of course, there will always be a blackmarket (as long as there are systemic issue) but at least they will be contained to the mini.

i never said that,a few pages ago i was very clear that i'm do not support a gun legislation like the US.The should be regulation,training and some bureocracy involved,but within reason.Our current legislation makes firearm aquisition a privilege of rich people and an "Assault weapons ban" is foolish and bullshit,especially here where criminality has acess to pretty much any weapon they want.
Sorry I can't read 20 + pages of text. But ok, at least we agree that there should be regulation.

But I'm criticizing the principle, being: more guns = less crime.

More gun will ALWAYS bring more crimes.