So we Shifting from History to Science now.
The mental gymnastics you do by trying change topic ever reply is phenomenal.

I point out stuff which is wrong , and also point out stuff which Is factual. Its you who csnt handle people who doesn't follow your Mentality.

I don't even know what were you even blaming me for to begin with if Telling you I know more of my country than you'll ever do offends you.
I live here , i have seen the ground reality which you will never find on internet or even by the most "Trustable" Source.
India is fucked up as an Whole.

And Yea I'm gonna quote it Patriarch Is necessary, But I'm not the Advocate to Violence against Women's is good. Patriarch society doesn't mean Superiority you clowns.
Its just the way Mens are !!! We are built for this We are logical!!! Much more than Womans on an average , (Please do not misunderstand this Logical womans doesn't exist , they do and already at a good spot already and none of the men's even complain about that) . Mens and womens are totally different Realms and not even worth Comparing. They are not equal or ever was , in fact Only thing I like about a woman is that she's not a man.

:pepecafe:
You know , you keep reminding me of that sad lil boy Shankar P.

Many years ago I was browsing foreign language Wikipedias out of curiosity and found that in many of the smaller Wikipedias, people don't seem to understand that the media section is not a social media site. Some people had actually made profile pages of themselves, with photos and all, IN WIKIPEDIA.

One profile stood out for me.
It was that of a young guy, his photos were edited with those frames you'd find on wedding photo sites.
Normally people would add such frames to their wedding or couple photos but this guy had photos of himself alone.

Out of curiosity I looked up the guy and found a YouTube video where he had made a slideshow out of the very same photos.

As background music he had chosen Neele Neele Ambar Par(nice song btw).

You know what's the first thing i thought when i saw that video of this lonely guy's "wedding photos"?

I thought that poor kid ain't finding a girlfriend because all the female fetuses that were aborted.

Sad story.

I wonder what Shankar is doing now.

Many years ago I was browsing foreign language Wikipedias out of curiosity and found that in many of the smaller Wikipedias, people don't seem to understand that the media section is not a social media site. Some people had actually made profile pages of themselves, with photos and all, IN WIKIPEDIA.

It was that of a young guy, his photos were edited with those frames you'd find on wedding photo sites.
Normally people would add such frames to their wedding or couple photos but this guy had photos of himself alone.

Out of curiosity I looked up the guy and found a YouTube video where he had made a slideshow out of the very same photos.

You know what's the first thing i thought when i saw that video of this lonely guy's "wedding photos"?

I thought that poor kid ain't finding a girlfriend because all the female fetuses that were aborted.

Sad story.

tasteless joke

it kind isn't you know.Some academics debate if history,archeology and sociolgy are sciences.They definetily use tools from science though...
Bruh literally the first topic of the first lecture in my history uni course addressed the issue that the general public is not aware that the aforementioned sciences are sciences.

Bruh literally the first topic of the first lecture in my history uni course addressed the issue that the general public is not aware that the aforementioned sciences are sciences.
You study history,interesting...What are you into?
Post automatically merged:

I know there is a debate.. among conservative and liberals. Not among leftists who actually understand why history, paleo. Socio. etc. are actual valuable science disciplines of study.

So what ?
this is not about politics,i was talking about the academic debate regarding what i posted.

this is not about politics,i was talking about the academic debate regarding what i posted.
It's ALWAYS about politic. That's something people are failing to see.

The awareness about those subject can be tracked back to the political scale. For example, in France, the majority of people denying the nature of science of those fields are conservative and liberal + apolitical confusionnists.

It's ALWAYS political.

C

Cruxroux

Sad story.

Bitch that's completely irrelevant to what I'm speaking.
You havnt replied shit to whatever I have said.
Attacking me personally won't help you make us accept your Mind delusions.

Don't quote me if you do not feel like making an argument and just attack someone personally and Change topic every fuckin Reply.

I have said multiples times by "" Learn to Read "

Bitch that's completely irrelevant to what I'm speaking.
You havnt replied shit to whatever I have said.
Attacking me personally won't help you make us accept your Mind delusions.

Don't quote me if you do not feel like making an argument and just attack someone personally and Change topic every fuckin Reply.

I have said multiples times by "" Learn to Read "
You are triggered and our discussion should end here:optimistic:

It's ALWAYS about politic. That's something people are failing to see.

The awareness about those subject can be tracked back to the political scale. For example, in France, the majority of people denying the nature of science of those fields are conservative and liberal + apolitical confusionnists.

It's ALWAYS political.
"In France"You know there are schoolars outside of France you know,whenever there is politics mixing with science its because bullshit is involved.Your statement about conservatives and liberals sounds fishy to me.

Last edited:
"In France"You know there are schoolars outside of France you know,whenever there is politics mixing with science is because bullshit is involved.Your statement about conservatives and liberals sounds fishy to me.
This is a global thing. Your point of view will be influenced by your political leaning. In those case, conservative and "apolitical" confusionnist are less likely to understand the importance of subject such as sociology or history.. just because they are in a branch that favor bias arguments.

We are not against the "right political spectrum" for nothing. The "right" is wrong systematically.

This is a global thing. Your point of view will be influenced by your political leaning. In those case, conservative and "apolitical" confusionnist are less likely to understand the importance of subject such as sociology or history.. just because they are in a branch that favor bias arguments.

We are not against the "right political spectrum" for nothing. The "right" is wrong systematically.
you let your bias get into your work,you are not a scientist.That is bull.

C

Cruxroux

you let your bias get into your work,you are not a scientist.That is bull.
We still need both.
Its extreme ends of both of them which is wrong.