The clear common factor is mental illness
Every country has mental illnesses

only one has a school shooting epidemic
Post automatically merged:

I'm only blaming it on them being transgender because the transtrending is mental illness as of late. If someone actually has dysphoria is one thing. But they aren't screening them as harsh as they need to be. They simply cater immediately instead of holding any doubt anymore so we get delusionals like this. I could go up to my local therapist right now and tell them I think I'm a guy based on being a tomboy my whole life and get hormones next week or 2 sessions from now.
gender dysphoria isn’t inherently dangerous. The only person you are likely to kill if you have it is yourself.

You know what is inherently dangerous tho? Assault weapons

Every country has mental illnesses

only one has a school shooting epidemic

gender dysphoria isn’t inherently dangerous. The only person you are likely to kill if you have it is yourself.

You know what is inherently dangerous tho? Assault weapons
Its a psychosocial phenomena.A cultural thing.Here we have lots of crazies and guns and school shootings are rare,but they do happen.

I think every school in America should have armed private security with proper training.
We might as well, given how anyone can easily get access to a gun and commit mass murder.

That's so unnecessary.
Even grey Flagged countries (Pakistan) have safe schools.
This is just sad.
Shooting kids actually make no sense.
Well, I wouldn’t use Pakistan as an example of safe schools

but yeah

C

Cruxroux

As far as i'm concerned,schools are gun free zones and most mass shootings are done by people that have some relation to the school.So it makes sense to keep students unarmed,but have armed security personell inside.
As I said that's unnecessary. It won't be long until they switch more dangerous weapons. If that happens. Another war within country might start.
And America falling will destabilize the whole world.

As far as i'm concerned,schools are gun free zones and most mass shootings are done by people that have some relation to the school.So it makes sense to keep students unarmed,but have armed security personell inside.
That’s not really true

Normal people can’t bring guns into schools. But most schools have a police officer on the staff.

It’s just that the cops are usually ineffective at stopping the shooter before they kill a sizable number of people.

As I said that's unnecessary. It won't be long until they switch more dangerous weapons. If that happens. Another war within country might start.
And America falling will destabilize the whole world.
What dangerous weapons?how many full autos have been used?This stupid shit is done by crazy civillians,they won't show up with rocked lauchers dude lol

Last edited:
You think America isn't a target for Terrorist group?
Why won't they take advantage of that.
ahhhh ok,but school shootings are rarely done by terrorists.I read once about a domestic terrorism attack done in university,some military dudes used some chemical to blow up vehicles near a building.Many were killed,there really isn't much defense to that.

They all look like Peter Griffin. Might even switch side rather saving the kids.
lol