I'm only blaming it on them being transgender because the transtrending is mental illness as of late. If someone actually has dysphoria is one thing. But they aren't screening them as harsh as they need to be. They simply cater immediately instead of holding any doubt anymore so we get delusionals like this. I could go up to my local therapist right now and tell them I think I'm a guy based on being a tomboy my whole life and get hormones next week or 2 sessions from now.

Also this was the statement. 2 sentences about the victims then a giant half a page about why the shooter is actually the victim in all of this.

The last paragraph is directed at you

I'm only blaming it on them being transgender because the transtrending is mental illness as of late. If someone actually has dysphoria is one thing. But they aren't screening them as harsh as they need to be. They simply cater immediately instead of holding any doubt anymore so we get delusionals like this. I could go up to my local therapist right now and tell them I think I'm a guy based on being a tomboy my whole life and get hormones next week or 2 sessions from now.

Also this was the statement. 2 sentences about the victims then a giant half a page about why the shooter is actually the victim in all of this.

"Whatever you do, do not dare misgender this child murderer!"