That entire thing reads as justifying a shooting based on being persecuted. The say how tragic but oh the other tragedy is that she (YES SHE) had felt she had to take lives at all.
yeah,but in reality this is just another mass shooting.They usually use bullying as an excuse to justify themselves.Evil people.
"I killed people,because i got mocked in highschool".
Post automatically merged:

shut up woman, you have no room to talk at the male table
grow facial hair

"The second and more complex tragedy is that of Aiden or Aubrey Hale, who felt he had no other effective way to be seen than to lash out by taking the life of others, and by consequence himself."
[Insert rest about transphobia bad, shooter a victim]
They will shift the blame into religion and society for turning that dude into a predator.Twisted morals.

shut up woman, you have no room to talk at the male table
Literally the experience I had last time visiting my Albanian family.

The women sit at the corner of the table, are in the kitchen or play and silently speak with the children.
The men occupy the best seats on the table and talk about politics.
🤣🤣🤣
Duck that shit

I'm only blaming it on them being transgender because the transtrending is mental illness as of late. If someone actually has dysphoria is one thing. But they aren't screening them as harsh as they need to be. They simply cater immediately instead of holding any doubt anymore so we get delusionals like this. I could go up to my local therapist right now and tell them I think I'm a guy based on being a tomboy my whole life and get hormones next week or 2 sessions from now.

Also this was the statement. 2 sentences about the victims then a giant half a page about why the shooter is actually the victim in all of this.

I can see the argument of the transgender person was stressed so lashed out but for one this is baseless speculation and for two this is rather crude considering people died that day so it looks as if to undermine what occurred

better response would of been just to say we dont condone this person or say they apart of our community but sadly such a response was not taken so instead we have this which seems to side with a murderer just by virtue of them allegedly being trans

I can see the argument of the transgender person was stressed so lashed out but for one this is baseless speculation and for two this is rather crude considering people died that day so it looks as if to undermine what occurred

better response would of been just to say we dont condone this person or say they apart of our community but sadly such a response was not taken so instead we have this which seems to side with a murderer just by virtue of them allegedly being trans
exactly,the trans community should be condeming such acts and not blaming people for being xyzphobic.