Zolo

Cope Doctor
Name 3 good trump policies
Less government, domestic oil, less imigrants after biden it was free ride, great foreign politics, peace agreements, went to north korea, against war. Less taxes. Way less BS when you need to build something. I dont know the word in english where you had to pass a lot of shit. Trump was great for people biden is good for sheeps who are lazy and want everything for free

Less government, domestic oil, less imigrants after biden it was free ride, great foreign politics, peace agreements, went to north korea, against war. Less taxes. Way less BS when you need to build something. I dont know the word in english where you had to pass a lot of shit. Trump was great for people biden is good for sheeps who are lazy and want everything for free
Trump anti war????? He did lower taxes tho, for rich people. And he outscored thousands of American jobs. You are really stupid if you think that I'm a Biden fan, but Trump increased drone strikes by 200%. Anti war??? You really have no idea what he actually did.

Trump anti war????? He did lower taxes tho, for rich people. And he outscored thousands of American jobs. You are really stupid if you think that I'm a Biden fan, but Trump increased drone strikes by 200%. Anti war??? You really have no idea what he actually did.
Its literally America president job to wage a war though.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Thank bush and obama who wanted wars to never end .
Post automatically merged:

Trump didint start any war too.

Thank bush and obama who wanted wars to never end .
Bro Trump did as well, don't be fucking stupid, you don't even know a single policy that was passed by the trump admin. You only speak in generalities and parrot whatever right wing media was telling you about trump. Don't ever talk about being a fucking sheep when you are literally saying word for word whatever Sean Hannity would say on his show every single night.

Bro Trump did as well, don't be fucking stupid, you don't even know a single policy that was passed by the trump admin. You only speak in generalities and parrot whatever right wing media was telling you about trump. Don't ever talk about being a fucking sheep when you are literally saying word for word whatever Sean Hannity would say on his show every single night.
I think he's fighting over Trump> Biden. Though both were Assholes.