Zolo

Cope Doctor
Bro Trump did as well, don't be fucking stupid, you don't even know a single policy that was passed by the trump admin. You only speak in generalities and parrot whatever right wing media was telling you about trump. Don't ever talk about being a fucking sheep when you are literally saying word for word whatever Sean Hannity would say on his show every single night.
Thats the point, you losten to hannity and leftist media , I dont listen to anyone and make my own opinion. Life got better everywhere when Trump was in office and got worse with selected biden... and that fact alone is reason hes great. Hes politics are on point .

Thats the point, you losten to hannity and leftist media , I dont listen to anyone and make my own opinion. Life got better everywhere when Trump was in office and got worse with selected biden... and that fact alone is reason hes great. Hes politics are on point .
I guess you're just an idiot through and through.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
"i make my own opinions"
proceeds to repeat every opinion of a right leaning person in america

Zolo

Cope Doctor
"i make my own opinions"
proceeds to repeat every opinion of a right leaning person in america
So? It formed on my own . You sound like leftist to me , and?
Post automatically merged:

Bro I don't listen to any mainstream media outlet. I consume independent media, people who actually care about making a change. You are disconnected from the world and everybody else, you don't know how life is in America. You don't live here.
But american policies effect world. And it was worse with obama , better with trump, and horrible with biden the selected president

Bro I don't listen to any mainstream media outlet. I consume independent media, people who actually care about making a difference. You are disconnected from the world and everybody else, you don't know how life is in America. You don't live here.

Btw this is the quintessential Incel response.
Incel, idiot... what else will you call me to prove you are right? Go on

Seatonnes

But american policies effect world. And it was worse with obama , better with trump, and horrible with biden the selected president
yes i am a leftist, i live in a country were the 2 major parties are left leaning
:crazwhat:
also i actually make my own opinions and do actual research before having reactionary opinions

Conversation over, you clearly don't know what policies has been passed and enforced during these last 4 years in America. You are a forest dweller masquerading as a conservative republican when you barely know about how Trump bombed the shit out of the middle east, killed an Iranian general, raised taxes on the middle class, etc.

Seatonnes

Conversation over, you clearly don't know what policies has been passed and enforced during these last 4 years in America. You are a forest dweller masquerading as a conservative republican when you barely know about how Trump bombed the shit out of the middle easy, killed an Iranian general, raised taxes on the middle class, etc.
i doubt he actually follows american politics

Zolo

Cope Doctor
yes i am a leftist, i live in a country were the 2 major parties are left leaning
:crazwhat:
also i actually make my own opinions and do actual research before having reactionary opinions
So we are the same, its just we ended up on dofferent conclusions, my way of life is better suited for right and your for left. Why need of insults, maybe you dont insult people on their politics but just so you know that politic views form as you live and work

Seatonnes

So we are the same, its just we ended up on dofferent conclusions, my way of life is better suited for right and your for left. Why need of insults, maybe you dont insult people on their politics but just so you know that politic views form as you live and work
we are not the same

you are a idiot who doesnt want change

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You insult people becouse they have different view on politics, but you dont aks them how it was formed... Im hard working man, and I dont want government to steal from me. Now name me any names you can come up with, you only show that without insults your view on politics is meaningless.

Incel, Virgin, Idiot, go on, please continue

You insult people becouse they have different view on politics, but you dont aks them how it was formed... Im hard working man, and I dont want government to steal from me. Now name me any names you can come up with, you only show that without insults your view on politics is meaningless.
You don't know shit about actual policy dude. We insult you because you are that much of a clown to call yourself a "truther" and everybody else a "sheep" when you don't know what's actually happening in the world and what policies are being made.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
your freedom from your country has 0 effect from usa foreign policies therefore making any of your arguements

good day sir, go read a book and learn how societies change
I loved to pay less for gas and electricity. And you say it doesnt effect me? . Amazing

You don't know shit about actual policy dude. We insult you because you are that much of a clown to call yourself a "truther" and everybody else a "sheep" when you don't know what's actually happening in the world and what policies are being made.
Im only one piece truther, not politics truther,

You insult me not becouse you are right but becouse you believe you are . And noone is trully right. I want whats best for me