To be honest, tribalism still exists. It aint nothing against them personally. I think you're looking into it way too deeply. I was just saying something that tends to piss off left-wing Aussies.
L post, that's not funny also I prefer my European cannibalism and human sacrifice traditions. I also like to use my slain enemy's liver for fortune telling.

Man do I love traditions!

:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

L post, that's not funny also I prefer my European cannibalism and human sacrifice traditions. I also like to use my slain enemy's liver for fortune telling.

Man do I love traditions!
For the record, I don't think there is much of a difference in human sacrifice traditions, but it's not a field I've done much research in.

you only think its funny to talk about the oppressed minorities that did it in the past

you are such a little bitch
Tonnes, you need to work on your vocab, my dude. It's starting to feel like projection.

Furthermore, what the fuck is the first part even meant to mean? You lot have been joking about farming humans (key word: joking). Which is, in my opinion, just as abominable as whatever I've said. There is no way you actually believe I truly believe these things, and, if you do... I sincerely hope you get assistance for whatever is plaguing you. :seriously:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Tonnes, you need to work on your vocab, my dude. It's starting to feel like projection.

Furthermore, what the fuck is the first part even meant to mean? You lot have been joking about farming humans (key word: joking). Which is, in my opinion, just as abominable as whatever I've said. There is no way you actually believe I truly believe these things, and, if you do... I sincerely hope you get assistance for whatever is plaguing you. :seriously:
no one made it about a specific group except you
because you wanna attack certain oppressed groups and then play it off as a joke

you are such a degenerate

no one made it about a specific group except you
because you wanna attack certain oppressed groups and then play it off as a joke

you are such a degenerate
This is such an L take. You rose quick to a bait that was clearly intended for you in particular, as I even singled out that it would annoy an Aussie.

To be honest, I don't know enough about aboriginals to even care for them - both positive or negative. If that is such an issue for you, or anybody else, then all the power to you.

No, you singled out a specific group of indigenous people. Big difference.
See the above. :seriously:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
This is such an L take. You rose quick to a bait that was clearly intended for you in particular, as I even singled out that it would annoy an Aussie.

To be honest, I don't know enough about aboriginals to even care for them - both positive or negative. If that is such an issue for you, or anybody else, then all the power to you.
i literally didnt, i called you a weirdo and i responded to a later message of you trying to defend your actions
and if you know nothing about a group maybe you shouldnt be commenting on them

i literally didnt, i called you a weirdo and i responded to a later message of you trying to defend your actions
and if you know nothing about a group maybe you shouldnt be commenting on them
The fact that you responded to something that any sane individual could realise was made without any real conviction---

You know what? It's fine. Believe whatever you want, and I'll do the same.