its ok, i know you are a far right winger trying to claim to be a centrist, just be open about it, its so sad
SeaTonnes, bro, I'll be real with you. I do hold some right-wing views. However, I also hold some left-wing views. Some of my beliefs are fiscally conservative and others are socially progressive/left-wing. You don't know people from what they show online. Heck, most people barely even know themselves.

At the end of the day, you can believe whatever you want to believe, and throw accusations however you so desire. It does not change reality. It does not mean it's true. And beyond what I've just said, I'm not going to try and change your mind. It's not my place or job. Have a good one.

I mean no, it’s literally a canon part of One Piece. Impel Down level 5.5

A part of the prison run by gay and queer people.

Y’all are just being overly sensitive.
... You're purposefully utilising obfuscation in your poor argument. The point is -- Doffy isn't going to go to jail and suddenly just decide he's gay. If he was gay? Sure. And whilst bisexuals exist, he was implied to have had a sexual (non-consensual) relationship with Viola.

Finally, he's gonna be locked up in level 6. He is going to be too busy getting tortured to even think of anything else lol.

The point is -- Doffy isn't going to go to jail and suddenly just decide he's gay. If he was gay? Sure.
Sexuality is fluid. While you can’t outright convert people’s sexuality, the way people view their sexuality can change over time.

I’ve known people who thought they were lesbian in high school and ended up marrying a dude.

In prisons, there’re definitely people who realize that they might not be as straight as they once thought. That’s what level 5.5 is.

Sexuality is fluid. While you can’t outright convert people’s sexuality, the way people view their sexuality can change over time.

I’ve known people who thought they were lesbian in high school and ended up marrying a dude.

In prisons, there’re definitely people who realize that they might not be as straight as they once thought. That’s what level 5.5 is.
I SAIT REPLEY TO TEH GOTAMN KESTION I ASKET!!!!!!..

this is either a bad joke or you're actually deranged.
Anyways, my respect for you just dropped a bit