Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
For some reason, George Floyd's death had the whole West protest. I wonder why the same thing isn't happening for Nahel :choppawhat:
Of course it did. The media portrayed Floyd as a proud family man(who actually had an extensive criminal record including violent ones) who turned his life around that was racially profiled(he actually had the police called on him for his drug induced behavior) and killed by cops. They spammed the video portion of the idiot cop placing his knee on Floyd's neck, all Joe Biden and the Democratic party encouraged people to protest in the streets during the height of COVID.
Post automatically merged:

Get your head checked dude otherwise you may make your family suffer. Many divorces are due to failing mental health
You seriously fucked up you know that? Stop going after his family.

Of course it did. The media portrayed Floyd as a proud family man(who actually had an extensive criminal record including violent ones) who turned his life around that was racially profiled(he actually had the police called on him for his drug induced behavior) and killed by cops. They spammed the video portion of the idiot cop placing his knee on Floyd's neck, all Joe Biden and the Democratic party encouraged people to protest in the streets during the height of COVID.
Inb4 people call Van, a black guy, racist

That's a legit post, but this isn't even remotely answering to my post. :milaugh:

Not now.

Leftism is against establishment and seeks to destroy existing ones

As for ISIS, it does not fall into right - left classified of the west. It's a separate entity guided by Sharia laws

Similarly Hindu Nationalism is too guided by Dharma and does not fit in the Western Right and Left
That's the thing.. ISIS do fall in a political category:

The Far-right.

Yes, this is not instinctive but its the reality. You see, the far right is not only something that contain christianized and puritain people or guys with white hat or Neonazis.

The far right's structure is fascism and authoritarism:

- Ultranationalism
- LGBTphobia
- Conservatism
- Reactionnarism
- Sexism
- Hierachism
- Conspiracy theorism
- Antisemitism
- Terrorism
- Xenophobia
- Cult of personnality

All of those are the structure of fascism but also the structure of the far right anywhere in the world.

ISIS IS Far Right, just like Russia or China ARE Far right.

That's the great things leaders like The orange punpkin, Putin, Khamenei or even Xi Jinpin managed to hide to guys like you. The far right, anywhere in the world is the SAME. It just change faces.

Careful, the far right is not always fascist, it can be also authoritarian. That's why it's sometime hard to spot. And yes, sometimes, authoritarian begin in the left and ends up on the far right spectrum, Musolini was a great example of that, he was a strong leftist, but lost his way, begun a anakin character arc and ended up creating fascism (the opposite of what he believed at the start). But do not be mistaken, this is still the far right.

---

There is you must understand Tejas. The right and the left are just the reflection of a clash of value. We now live in a global world so those value are mixed. No civilisation on earth live in otarcy (beside maybe some tribes) meaning that anywhere in the world, the political spectrum concerning the left and the right are the same.

THE LEFT :
The left is not against establishment and do not aim toward the destruction of existing one. The left is the representation (in absolute) of the following notion: The environment sculpt you. Meaning that for the left, you are not in full control of your path. In practice it is used to develop the idea that the states (the environment) must help the people.

THE RIGHT: Is the opposite. For the right, YOU shape the environment. Meaning that for the right, you are in control of your path. This is used to develop the idea that YOU must help the state and YOU are in charge of your destiny.

Hence why the value of the right/far right are centered among the notion of the cult of personality/merit. And the left/far left values are centered among the progressive value toward the minorities and the seize of the mean of production by the workers.

Everywhere in the world, you will see that dichotomy. It's everywhere. And its always the same scheme.

This is why Macron is not a leftist but the entry point of the right, in fact that's WHY liberals are NOT leftists and why you were completely LIED to by FAR RIGHT personnality concerning the nature of the left side.

Because here is the big reveal mate:

When we talk about reality, humanity and society, there can't be two winning sides, there is necessaraly one side that is right and one side that is wrong.

And the spoiler is:

When you go rogue, you are not a leftist, when you beat criminal with your own hand, you are not a leftist, when you do justice by yourself, you are not a leftist, when you preach for more security, you are not a leftist, when you systematically censor, you are not a leftist..

..you are the right... and maybe the far right. And you are WRONG.

---

It's time for you to clear your mind of the lies fed up to you by cult leaders and supremascist. The left is and NEVER was the danger, the RIGHT is:

- The right doesn't understand that there is no such thing as merit
- The right doesn't understand that more security only lead to more violence
- The right doesn't understand that you can't just work your way up toward success when you start at the bottom
- The right doesn't understand systemic issues (discrimination/Police violence/Gun control etc.)
- The right doesn't understand that differences makes us stronger

Etc. Etc.

The right is wrong and the left is RIGHT. Time for you to understand that simple fact.

The left did not destroy your country, the RIGHT did. So start aiming at your actual ennemies and not toward people who want justice for minority.

Did you EVER saw me insult anyone directly on this forum?

I may be the most radical leftist here, still, I have caused NO harm here. No matter the circounstances. Even when guys like Bob where literally insulting women, when guys like seth were insulting trans people, where guys like nameless were promoting gun ownership... I've always be on the side of change toward you all. I did called out your problematic behavior but All I did is tried to changed your mind.

This. Is. What. The. Left. DOES.

We are not here to erease your civilization, we want equity, equality and progress. For ALL.

Listen Tejas, try to listen for once, and reread what I just write a second time. Try to look at the way Trump, Putin, and all those people try to make you target the minorities, the Lgbtq, the people of color, the muslim or the Jew.. Listen carefully to their discourse. Do you really think that we (the left) are the one trying to manipulate you ...

or is it the complete opposite ?

That's the thing.. ISIS do fall in a political category:

The Far-right.

Yes, this is not instinctive but its the reality. You see, the far right is not only something that contain christianized and puritain people or guys with white hat or Neonazis.

The far right's structure is fascism and authoritarism:

- Ultranationalism
- LGBTphobia
- Conservatism
- Reactionnarism
- Sexism
- Hierachism
- Conspiracy theorism
- Antisemitism
- Terrorism
- Xenophobia
- Cult of personnality

All of those are the structure of fascism but also the structure of the far right anywhere in the world.

ISIS IS Far Right, just like Russia or China ARE Far right.

That's the great things leaders like The orange punpkin, Putin, Khamenei or even Xi Jinpin managed to hide to guys like you. The far right, anywhere in the world is the SAME. It just change faces.

Careful, the far right is not always fascist, it can be also authoritarian. That's why it's sometime hard to spot. And yes, sometimes, authoritarian begin in the left and ends up on the far right spectrum, Musolini was a great example of that, he was a strong leftist, but lost his way, begun a anakin character arc and ended up creating fascism (the opposite of what he believed at the start). But do not be mistaken, this is still the far right.

---

There is you must understand Tejas. The right and the left are just the reflection of a clash of value. We now live in a global world so those value are mixed. No civilisation on earth live in otarcy (beside maybe some tribes) meaning that anywhere in the world, the political spectrum concerning the left and the right are the same.

THE LEFT : The left is not against establishment and do not aim toward the destruction of existing one. The left is the representation (in absolute) of the following notion: The environment sculpt you. Meaning that for the left, you are not in full control of your path. In practice it is used to develop the idea that the states (the environment) must help the people.

THE RIGHT: Is the opposite. For the right, YOU shape the environment. Meaning that for the right, you are in control of your path. This is used to develop the idea that YOU must help the state and YOU are in charge of your destiny.

Hence why the value of the right/far right are centered among the notion of the cult of personality/merit. And the left/far left values are centered among the progressive value toward the minorities and the seize of the mean of production by the workers.

Everywhere in the world, you will see that dichotomy. It's everywhere. And its always the same scheme.

This is why Macron is not a leftist but the entry point of the right, in fact that's WHY liberals are NOT leftists and why you were completely LIED to by FAR RIGHT personnality concerning the nature of the left side.

Because here is the big reveal mate:

When we talk about reality, humanity and society, there can't be two winning sides, there is necessaraly one side that is right and one side that is wrong.

And the spoiler is:

When you go rogue, you are not a leftist, when you beat criminal with your own hand, you are not a leftist, when you do justice by yourself, you are not a leftist, when you preach for more security, you are not a leftist, when you systematically censor, you are not a leftist..

..you are the right... and maybe the far right. And you are WRONG.

---

It's time for you to clear your mind of the lies fed up to you by cult leaders and supremascist. The left is and NEVER was the danger, the RIGHT is:

- The right doesn't understand that there is no such thing as merit
- The right doesn't understand that more security only lead to more violence
- The right doesn't understand that you can't just work your way up toward success when you start at the bottom
- The right doesn't understand systemic issues (discrimination/Police violence/Gun control etc.)
- The right doesn't understand that differences makes us stronger

Etc. Etc.

The right is wrong and the left is RIGHT. Time for you to understand that simple fact.

The left did not destroy your country, the RIGHT did. So start aiming at your actual ennemies and not toward people who want justice for minority.

Did you EVER saw me insult anyone directly on this forum?

I may be the most radical leftist here, still, I have caused NO harm here. No matter the circounstances. Even when guys like Bob where literally insulting women, when guys like seth were insulting trans people, where guys like nameless were promoting gun ownership... I've always be on the side of change toward you all. I did called out your problematic behavior but All I did is tried to changed your mind.

This. Is. What. The. Left. DOES.

We are not here to erease your civilization, we want equity, equality and progress. For ALL.

Listen Tejas, try to listen for once, and reread what I just write a second time. Try to look at the way Trump, Putin, and all those people try to make you target the minorities, the Lgbtq, the people of color, the muslim or the Jew.. Listen carefully to their discourse. Do you really think that we (the left) are the one trying to manipulate you ...

or is it the complete opposite ?
totally unbiased take....

moderate "right wing" idealogy (by your definitions) is realism, whereas any left wing idealogies is idealism and impractical in reality
This is the lie leaders of the west managed to make you believe in.

The right IS the idealist side, the left is the realistic one.

Free Will = Myth
Merit = Myth
You can if you want strong enough = Myth
Work lead to success = Myth

The right dynamic is the idealistic one. The left only fonction based on reality. Why do you think scientists are systematically leaning toward the LEFT side ??

Nahel from what i know, led police on a car chase, idk if Floyd did the same
Headshot for refusing to comply after a roadside check, he pressed on the accelerator and had the car smashed into a wall or whatever at the end of street. No car chase. And cops aren't allowed to give a death sentence for this btw. Hence why the guy is in custody and waiting for his trial.

You can compare both cases, it will never be 100% the same. But nothing (no drug nor weapon) was found in the car.

My post that you quoted was just saying that whatever happens in the US will spread globally. The opposite is rare, very rare.

Headshot for refusing to comply after a roadside check, he pressed on the accelerator and had the car smashed into a wall or whatever at the end of street. No car chase. And cops aren't allowed to give a death sentence for this btw. Hence why the guy is in custody and waiting for his trial.

You can compare both cases, it will never be 100% the same. But nothing (no drug nor weapon) was found in the car.

My post that you quoted was just saying that whatever happens in the US will spread globally. The opposite is rare, very rare.
It's even worse than that:

The car was in auto. The cops arrested the car. The cops arrived pointing their gun toward the young guys in the car. The three young guys in the car went scared and close three windows but the one on the front. One of the cops said "shoot him, shoot him" while the other one took place in front of the car while banging the young kid's head with the cross. The kid was punched three times, on the third punch, he fainted, the foot realeased the stop pedal. The car took off and the cops in front shot the guys. The car accelerated while the young guy was agonising on the wheel, he went toward a wall and his friend by his side run off out of fear. (this is him who gave the details)