People dont give a shit about India to that level lmfao

You guys are weak, you got conquered, and now you cry how world is unfair

Suck it up like resf of us and be quiet
Except we are not weak.
It takes a lot of Strength to endure continously assaults from Abrahamic cults and still continue being the Oldest living civilization with a billion people.
What is weak is being cut off from your roots like most of the West today

Take a break @Tejas

Hindus are not threatened.
As I have said before, Saudi Arabia has 13.2% of Hindus.

You are brainwashed by BJP and its founder RRS (hindu nationalist movement, involved in killing Muslims throughout India).
Am I wrong?

"An Indian court has acquitted 69 Hindus, including a former minister from the ruling Bharatiya Janata party (BJP), of the murder of 11 Muslims during communal riots in the western state of Gujarat in 2002."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...le-of-of-11-muslims-during-2002-gujarat-riots

Take a break @Tejas

You are brainwashed by BJP and its founder RRS (hindu nationalist movement, involved in killing Muslims throughout India).
Am I wrong?

"An Indian court has acquitted 69 Hindus, including a former minister from the ruling Bharatiya Janata party (BJP), of the murder of 11 Muslims during communal riots in the western state of Gujarat in 2002."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...le-of-of-11-muslims-during-2002-gujarat-riots
How would you react if @Adam says that "the 11 were weak and got conquered and no need to cry now. Suck it up"
?

This is exactly the hypocrisy I am against

How would you react if @Adam says that "the 11 were weak and got conquered and no need to cry now. Suck it up"
?

Well, he didnt make outrageous claims as yours?
Like Islamized Europe? Chill my dude.

You are trying hard to be a victim here.

I have seen a pattern, but I didnt want to talk about it.

It seems, Indians are inspired by current Israel and 9/11 event.
Indians/BJP think they can use victim card to silent their critics.

If you listen to BJP ministers they have been talking a lot about this.
Even went as far as calling 26/11 an event equivalent of 9/11.
Even in West (Kanye statements for example), they say Jews are united, they support each other, etc.
Indians think they need same level of unity.
While what happened to Jews was wrong and should not have happened, but drawing comparisons with those events is wrong, particularly in Indian case.

Want to see countless examples of this?
Open any Twitter thread where Israel attacks Palestine, you will find Indians saying we support Israel.
This support is not to condemn what happened to them in the past, but to encourage violance against Muslims.

You are trying to do the same thing that Hitler did, but against Muslims.

Hindu genocide never happened.
Hindus were integrated in governments by Muslim rulers. They also held key positions.

Muslims ruled India for more than 600 years. There should have been far less Hindus in India if they were regularly killing Hindus. Just saying.

Well, he didnt make outrageous claims as yours?
Like Islamized Europe? Chill my dude.

You are trying hard to be a victim here.

I have seen a pattern, but I didnt want to talk about it.

It seems, Indians are inspired by current Israel and 9/11 event.
Indians/BJP think they can use victim card to silent their critics.

If you listen to BJP ministers they have been talking a lot about this.
Even went as far as calling 26/11 an event equivalent of 9/11.
Even in West (Kanye statements for example), they say Jews are united, they support each other, etc.
Indians think they need same level of unity.
While what happened to Jews was wrong and should not have happened, but drawing comparisons with those events is wrong, particularly in Indian case.

Want to see countless examples of this?
Open any Twitter thread where Israel attacks Palestine, you will find Indians saying we support Israel.
This support is not to condemn what happened to them in the past, but to encourage violance against Muslims.

You are trying to do the same thing that Hitler did, but against Muslims.

Hindu genocide never happened.
Hindus were integrated in governments by Muslim rulers. They also held key positions.

Muslims ruled India for more than 600 years. There should have been far less Hindus in India if they were regularly killing Hindus. Just saying.
Because nationalist Hindus have fought back at every stage. Otherwise Hindus would have been a minority in India.

The Indians criticise BJP Because instead of fighting for the Hindus that voted it to power. It is going down the Congress path of Pandey to the minority at the cost of National welfare.

And 26/11 is not an Isolated event. There have been serial bomb blasts by Islamist terrorist groups before that.
One even took place very near to the medical college I was studying in. Just dodged the radius by 800 metres.

Why were the woke organizations which champion Islamic migrant cause silent during Leicester riots in which Hindus were targeted?

And regarding Hindus in Saudi, are they breaking rules and causing damage like Immigrants in France though they are treated like shit?

Because nationalist Hindus have fought back at every stage. Otherwise Hindus would have been a minority in India.

The Indians criticise BJP Because instead of fighting for the Hindus that voted it to power. It is going down the Congress path of Pandey to the minority at the cost of National welfare.

And 26/11 is not an Isolated event. There have been serial bomb blasts by Islamist terrorist groups before that.
One even took place very near to the medical college I was studying in. Just dodged the radius by 800 metres
Same type of attacks happen in Pakistan, almost every day fron 2000-2018.

What about Indians carrying out terrorist attacks and covert operations in Pakistan?
Are you forgetting about this Indian spy captured in Pakistan?

This has more to do with India vs Pakistan than Muslim vs Hindu.

You have misplaced hate against Muslims due to regional issues.

?

Fact is

Indian continent like many other parts of the world were and are weak and because so were conquered by western nations

Happened to India, happenes to us, happened to most, but out of all groups of no one cries harder and no one plays the victim more than Indian Nationalists

Suck it up, you got owned, deal with it, playing victim to this day just makes you look bitter, and you create these narratives to blame it on all except yourself

Today is Brits, Tomorrow is Muslims, then George Soros then Jews then XYZ, always someones elses fault that India isnt relevant in todays time

Fact is

Indian continent like many other parts of the world were and are weak and because so were conquered by western nations

Happened to India, happenes to us, happened to most, but out of all groups of no one cries harder and no one plays the victim more than Indian Nationalists

Suck it up, you got owned, deal with it, playing victim to this day just makes you look bitter, and you create these narratives to blame it on all except yourself

Today is Brits, Tomorrow is Muslims, then George Soros then Jews then XYZ, always someones elses fault that India isnt relevant in todays time
You are living in an echo chamber if you think India is not relevant. If you call the world's largest population irrelevant, your perspective is narrow.

And yes the hypocrisy is real when people care about wrong pronouns than theyrder of 2 Billion people by Abrahamic invasions
Post automatically merged:

Same type of attacks happen in Pakistan, almost every day fron 2000-2018.

What about Indians carrying out terrorist attacks and covert operations in Pakistan?
Are you forgetting about this Indian spy captured in Pakistan?

This has more to do with India vs Pakistan than Muslim vs Hindu.

You have misplaced hate against Muslims due to regional issues.
Kulbhushan Jadhav was falsely implicated. India never harmed civilians like Pakistan has always done

You are living in an echo chamber if you think India is not relevant. If you call the world's largest population irrelevant, your perspective is narrow.
You are food and energy reliant on outside nations. You dont have political power to influence any decisions that matter and your army power poses no threat

India is basically sick giant on worlds stage

You are food and energy reliant on outside nations. You dont have political power to influence any decisions that matter and your army power poses no threat

India is basically sick giant on worlds stage
Lol. Could not be farther from reality.

Getting invited to White House twice despite not opposing Russia for Starters

Providing medical aid to African countries whom the West colonized and deserted

Being tge World's largest democracy

Last edited:
Take a break @Tejas

Am I wrong?

No matter what sort of evidence you bring up in conversation with him. He doesn’t care.

Not reading all that tbh. You can relax now son
LMAO, the fact that you have to pretend that what I just wrote was actually long is evidence enough that you actually read it and it was so fucking accurate to the point where you can’t respond to it without coming across as a little loser racist bitch.