Tell me, do you think we have both free will and not free will ? :)
im not sure abuot that. we already had this, one can also NOT have an opinion on certain things. its fine to not know something.
Post automatically merged:

I've seen enough centrist here to see where the balance leans.
i dont really care about your opinion though. hardcore leftists call me nazi, hardcore rightists call me libtard. i dont care about either

No. What I say its that non violence is not enough anymore. At least in France. In the US its a little bit different, Biden is left leaning.
SOrry for those who want peacefull protest but that doesn't do sh*t.
sounded like a general statement

im not sure abuot that. we already had this, one can also NOT have an opinion on certain things. its fine to not know something.
If that the case, they are apolitical, meaning out of the political spectrum. Not center. Out. Apolitical.

I'm going to assume he's a disinformation agent at this point, just for my own fucking sanity.
I've said nothing really surprising lol

"People are destroying things when there is a cause, it must mean that those people don't care about the cause and just want to break things thus damaging said cause"

I wonder how many time a day I see this fallacious argumentation. People like you don't realize that breaking stuff is the last resort of the ones who are not listened.

In that magical conservative world of you guys, good people can't break stuff, because good people care about stuff... Too bad, in reality people beside bourgeois and other conservative, know that stuff is just... STUFF. Breaking, putting in fire is therefore the last and best resort to be heard.

So here is a spoiler and an advice for you: You want less rioting ? Well.. do more listening.

ANd if you listen. Share the anger.

Don't worry, I got this covered
Ah... So this means I can burn down your house because it's "just stuff", right?
"Do more listening" More listening to the riots for MY race?
Sure. Cause I don't already listen to the riots that are literally for our cause
:ohreally:

Ah... So this means I can burn down your house because it's "just stuff", right?
Sure. Cause I don't already listen to the riots that are literally for our cause
"Your whole inventory from the IT shop you own, that was looted to the last?
Just stuff, you nazi! Get over it!
Yo bro, look at this sweet new laptop I got!"

"Your whole inventory from the IT shop you own, that was looted to the last?
Just stuff, you nazi! Get over it!
Yo bro, look at this sweet new laptop I got!"
@Logiko you see how much a clown you look like rn? :ihaha:

@Logiko you see how much a clown you look like rn? :ihaha:
What are you talking about ? Nothing you guys have said debunked my argumentation...

There are dumb people everywhere.

Lmao cut the bullshit.

This is an actual cope you keep telling yourselves to sound less evil :risitavirus:
No, that's just a fact. There will be dumb people attacking stuff that are off limit like in any manifestation but there is a clear method.

That might be true for French riots, not American though.
Its the same thing.

I live next to France and C4N is full of shit
I live in France mate, you are not really well placed to have a say here.