There is corruption in certain states but almost half the time something happens, the cops are usually dealing with someone who refuses to comply or are dealing with a non-compliant criminal. They have to take measures to keep themselves safe. If you’re innocent just do not resist, resisting leads to escalation. Most cops generally try to follow proper protocol and most of the time nothing will happen during a routine traffic stop if both sides are calm. Things only hit the fan when people start resisting and acting sus to a cop that is already ready for action as is demanded for their rigorous job. So this is overblown most of the time. The media will have you believing otherwise tho lol.
That's what I always think. What is the difficult to follow authorities orders. And it seems that US has a high problem with showing ID.

That's what I always think. What is the difficult to follow authorities orders. And it seems that US has a high problem with showing ID.
A lot of Americans are too in their head to be told what to do and especially when it’s not at any cost. Simply put, they’re arrogant. I mean it’s to be expected when the sociological reality that they live in is moving towards zero morality.

I disagree. A smart person complies. The main mission of the person being pulled over and the cops, is to get home safe. Anything each party can do to make that happen is for the best. Compliance is the main thing. So many of these cases I see, could have been solved with compliance. I think that is one of the problems these days we have taught people not to be respectful. The truth is many cops are concerned every time they pull someone over that they aren't going home. Anything that provides reassurance from both sides is a positive. I know from personal experience if I didn't show my ass, I might not have been arrested as many times as I was. Even though they knew, I would be out within an hour even if that involved waking up a judge on the weekend night, they arrested me because I was a little shit.

I disagree about the retraining too. Everyone screams to defund the police but they don't have enough funds for proper training.

Now If an officer pulled me over and I punched them, even though I was already cleared of the crime. I would still be charged that goes for anyone. I do agree about the entire run his plates things.

I told this group the other things linger with me and the first video you posted sure has. How tragic it's been 3 years since that video you posted with that narrative has been proven false, by the suspect's own mouth. How scary is that? That's why I believe nothing I see nor do I comment on something when it first happens. Even the people recording the video got wrong and they were there in person. Question everything always. Because if you don't you're just a sheep being led.
In some cases, compliance is best but even still injustice happens in cases where people do comply. Compliance alone won’t solve corruption. If anything it leads to more of it.

You can’t retrain someone’s heart. It’s not about defunding police. It’s about making an example out of corrupt cops and letting them know they are not above the law and that there are consequences for corruption. The reason there is so much corruption is because we haven’t come down on it hard enough.

That is a completely different case. This guy was unarmed, not posing a physical threat to anyone and didn’t become agitated until one of the officers accused him of becoming aggressive in order to justify their use of force. If you assault an officer, you deserve that charge. It’s completely different. How can a resisting arrest charge stick if the arrest itself was wrong in the first place?

The people recording that video took what they saw at face value. They saw an officer putting drugs on the ground and the officer got irritated that he was being recorded. He could have taken the time to clear it up with the people recording but he didn’t and instead went after them aggressively. Not that it matters. You can’t blame people for taking things at face value, all you can do is inform them when the information they have is incorrect, which you’ve done but what we should never do is attack people for drawing conclusions based on the evidence they’ve been given. I’m not accusing you of attacking anyone either.
Post automatically merged:

There is corruption in certain states but almost half the time something happens, the cops are usually dealing with someone who refuses to comply or are dealing with a non-compliant criminal. They have to take measures to keep themselves safe. If you’re innocent just do not resist, resisting leads to escalation. Most cops generally try to follow proper protocol and most of the time nothing will happen during a routine traffic stop if both sides are calm. Things only hit the fan when people start resisting and acting sus to a cop that is already ready for action as is demanded for their rigorous job. So this is overblown most of the time. The media will have you believing otherwise tho lol.
In most cases I agree with you but I cannot sign off on complying in cases where abuse is clear and blatant. That said, if it seems like officers want to get overly aggressive, I do believe you should surrender for your own safety. It’s simultaneously overblown and downplayed if we’re being honest. Bad officers need to be held accountable more often.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
In some cases, compliance is best but even still injustice happens in cases where people do comply. Compliance alone won’t solve corruption. If anything it leads to more of it.

You can’t retrain someone’s heart. It’s not about defunding police. It’s about making an example out of corrupt cops and letting them know they are not above the law and that there are consequences for corruption. The reason there is so much corruption is because we haven’t come down on it hard enough.

That is a completely different case. This guy was unarmed, not posing a physical threat to anyone and didn’t become agitated until one of the officers accused him of becoming aggressive in order to justify their use of force. If you assault an officer, you deserve that charge. It’s completely different. How can a resisting arrest charge stick if the arrest itself was wrong in the first place?

The people recording that video took what they saw at face value. They saw an officer putting drugs on the ground and the officer got irritated that he was being recorded. He could have taken the time to clear it up with the people recording but he didn’t and instead went after them aggressively. Not that it matters. You can’t blame people for taking things at face value, all you can do is inform them when the information they have is incorrect, which you’ve done but what we should never do is attack people for drawing conclusions based on the evidence they’ve been given. I’m not accusing you of attacking anyone either.
I disagree though about blaming people for taking things at face value when it's like an endless stream of things causes major problems in our society when it's proven that usually it ends up wrong. This isn't a new phenomena either.

There have been studies that have proven how bad eyewitness testimonies are one popular one was when they station an alien crash scene and ran the scenario multiple times of unknowing people discovering it. None of their stories were completely factual when questioned by the "authorities" afterward. I think almost all of them created things they didn't even see.

Even before then, there has always been that saying. Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

They saw an officer putting drugs on the ground and the officer got irritated that he was being recorded. He could have taken the time to clear it up with the people recording but he didn’t and instead went after them aggressively
Lmao why would he go after people recording him when he already has a body cam? Some of these cops also be in their head too at times. Not familiar with this case but if they thought he was a suspect they were after… their aggressive approach is understandable, resisting even escalates that further for obvious reasons.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
It's tough to keep calm in a situation where you stroll about your day and then suddenly the police approach you and try to have you arrested out of nowhere.

Scenarios where police plant drugs near potential "suspects" and a way to frame them for something is a real nightmare scenario for those who think nothing can go wrong as long as they keep themselves out of trouble. It won't take many incidents such as those to get large numbers of people of a certain demographic to be not way of lawbreakers, but rather those who work in law enforcement industry.

Learning how to protect yourself from both sides of the law (law enforcement as well as potential criminals that are after your safety (and not just your physical well being either)) is easier said than done, but it could be truly worth it in the long run...

Because legal cases are always going to be headcases one way or another.

No. It will be like 2016 the year liberals said trump stole the election which they still claim. Then they also claim that year that liberals lost governor and mayor positions because it was rigged.
I've never heard anyone say that lmao. It's not a widespread phenomenon among resistance liberals, their fairy tale is the Russia collusion shit.

MAGA people on the other hand...

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Z-Saber to put it simply because I just realized that might have sounded rude or condescending. I'm just wanting you to investigate things before you take them at face value and especially before you share them.

I've never heard anyone say that lmao. It's not a widespread phenomenon among resistance liberals, their fairy tale is the Russia collusion shit.

I noticed you haven't heard a lot of things that is well known. If I post a video of where they all talk about how Trump stole the election if you would believe it? I will go find it.

An 8 minutes video of democrats questioning the election results and saying it was stolen.

Lmao why would he go after people recording him when he already has a body cam? Some of these cops also be in their head too at times. Not familiar with this case but if they thought he was a suspect they were after… their aggressive approach is understandable, resisting even escalates that further for obvious reasons.
It’s an older case, it’s from a twitter video a few pages back. An arrest was being made, bystanders were recording. They saw an officer putting drugs on the ground and he moved aggressively to try and confiscate their cameras. The bystanders weren’t suspects in that case and the suspect was already on the ground and in handcuffs. There was no reason for him to move aggressively towards them.
I disagree though about blaming people for taking things at face value when it's like an endless stream of things causes major problems in our society when it's proven that usually it ends up wrong. This isn't a new phenomena either.
What is going to solve issues, blaming or educating?

@Z-Saber to put it simply because I just realized that might have sounded rude or condescending. I'm just wanting you to investigate things before you take them at face value and especially before you share them
No offense taken.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It’s an older case, it’s from a twitter video a few pages back. An arrest was being made, bystanders were recording. They saw an officer putting drugs on the ground and he moved aggressively to try and confiscate their cameras. The bystanders weren’t suspects in that case and the suspect was already on the ground and in handcuffs. There was no reason for him to move aggressively towards them.

What is going to solve issues, blaming or educating?

No offense taken.
Educating 100% is always the best way to go, but you have to admit many people do not want to be educated.

Let me guess, New York?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Let me guess, New York?
No it happened in Jefferson Parish, here in Louisiana. The suspect came out and admitted they were his drugs and that they weren't being planted.

He did show a different video yesterday where NY cops got caught several times planting drugs, and each time, including the last time, they got what would be considered a slap on the wrist despite their habitual history of the same stunt.

I noticed you haven't heard a lot of things that is well known. If I post a video of where they all talk about how Trump stole the election if you would believe it? I will go find it.
I meant the voter base. I don't even see how he would've had the ability to steal an election back then. I don't agree with them, but you should apply that same standard to the right when they claim the democrats stole it in 2020.

ANd don't be rude, I;m not the one who is conveniently ignorant when it comes to israel/palestine.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I meant the voter base. I don't even see how he would've had the ability to steal an election back then. I don't agree with them, but you should apply that same standard to the right when they claim the democrats stole it in 2020.

ANd don't be rude, I;m not the one who is conveniently ignorant when it comes to israel/palestine.
I wasn't being rude about it. I just know someone said they don't watch videos that are posted here. Not sure who it was, so covering bases.

I freely admitted that and also stated I would remain that way.