There are laws to protect people when they provide cpr to the unconscious. I know this isn't what you are talking about though.
Yes this is not what I'm talking about🤣
but what if the parents dont do their job regarding this stuff?
Yes and what if the parents are sexually abusive? Victims don't know that what's happening to them at home is not normal until they learn about it in school

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
There's also an extensive history on how captialism destroys radical movements. Recently Doritos sponsored a trans woman who was a hardcore pedo. Ain't no way Doritos didn't know about this because regular ass people found the pedo videos within 5 minutes of research lol. It had to be sabotage.

There's also an extensive history on how captialism destroys radical movements. Recently Doritos sponsored a trans woman who was a hardcore pedo. Ain't no way Doritos didn't know about this because regular ass people found the pedo videos within 5 minutes of research lol. It had to be sabotage.
How are "pedo videos" so easy to find?

Zemmi

GodMommie
but what if the parents dont do their job regarding this stuff?
That is sad. Btw I'm not against sex education in school. You know reproduction, the monthly visitor, using protection. I'm against these adults telling or giving students descriptive details and books on actual sex acts.
Post automatically merged:

Are you saying they destroyed their brand for its sake? I have a hard time believing that.

It's virtue signaling leftists who agree with these radical views and they end up in these companies. The truly have no sense of right, instead believe themselves to be righteous. Just look at the dumbass Marketing President or whatever Alissa Heinerscheid did and said. Completely out of touch with reality.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Do you have any idea how old this debate is? Middle/high schoolers have always somehow managed to get their hands on this kind of literature
Oh I know they do. The problem is not a child being a curious child. The problem is with an adult being comfortable enough to share those details and give them books that cover those details. Not sure if you have noticed all the school staff arrests or not.

Oh I know they do. The problem is not a child being a curious child. The problem is with an adult being comfortable enough to share those details and give them books that cover those details. Not sure if you have noticed all the school staff arrests or not.
I mean some parents are also pretty open about some things. Doesn't make it correct but each parent is different.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
How are "pedo videos" so easy to find?
By researching the person's name who has an online presence with videos talking about things of such nature?

Are you saying they destroyed their brand for its sake? I have a hard time believing that.
Bud Light unintentionally destroyed their brand. With Doritos, it's such a level of incompetence that I refuse to accept that it wasn't intentional lol. Did they even attempt a background check?

@Logiko I'm not gonna answer the question about the woman because you aren't going to make me the asshole today.
I see.

What if they have no other options?
People who worked in low paying jobs have no other options as well.. do you feel like they are not "really working" ?
This was your logic..

Also, who's to say these women "want" this? What if they have no other options? Do you really believe all these women "want" to work in such a strange and dangerous industry?
Check your self.
Maybe instead of thinking for women of the industry, you might wanna listen to them... no ?

If I dated women. No she wouldn't be my type.
Well maybe I'm the only one who finds that women attractive.. strange.

I am prepared to be called a sexist for this, but I don't think it's untrue that there are differences, on average, between men and women.
Sociologically, you are completely right. There are indeed differences between men and women.

Well, naturally, I try to treat every person in my every day life with a modicum of respect until they have proven themselves to be unworthy of that.

However, by and large, I would say I am admittedly kinder to women. I am more willing to assist women, especially in physical tasks, as I know by and large they may require more help. But this does not mean I will treat men horribly. I tend to be less willing to step in and assist them with physical tasks because a lot of the time men do NOT want the help.

I am a little more gentler in my wording with women - but not to the point of hiding my views or points. Meanwhile, I am blunter with men (though I have held back with particularly sensitive men in my day to day).

I guess I do still believe in chivalry, in a sense, but I would carry anything for the elderly (man or woman). I hold the door open for anyone. But it's... subtler things, such as how I approach topics and whether or not I offer help immediately or later.
I think that's a problem of patriarchy, we should also be kinder to men as well.

Back in the day, America and Europe functioned under a Monarchy. The Monarchy was the status quo, and preserving the status quo made one a conservative. As usual, the status quo leans more and more to the right, more cracks and flaws being to show, and radical leftist have to enforce change for the better(against the Monarchy, it was Liberalism). Liberalism was the radical left ideology that took down the American Monarchy. Over time, Liberalism was combined with Capitalism and become the new status quo.
Tho there was not real concept of right and left at the time, it was more about the low bourgeoisie VS the nobles and the monarch. The rest is completely true.

In today's America, it leans to the right on social politics, and leans HEAVILY to the right on economic politics. There are many problems with right wing America that's getting worse over time, and is in strong need of leftist policies. MLK Jr. was a radical leftist who said African Americans won't reach prosperity as long as captialism exists and that it needs to go. Throughout history, it's always the radical leftist that changes things for the better. This is why Liberalism, Moderatism and Centrism are useless in America, as they still push right wing policies in an already right leaning nation. All 3 of them, where they know it or not, are still pushing/enforcing the right wing status quo which also makes them conservative.
Which is also completely true and why I don't understand why you are mocking wokism that is basically leftism and sometimes radical leftism.

how come radical leftists today are only making things more right wing? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!!
Oh.. and here comes the problem in your argumentation. "Radical leftist today are only MAKING THINGS more right wing" As if people who choose to be bigots are that way BECAUSE they are REACTING to leftist beliefs and not at all because there are far right lobbist everywhere in socials medias, on youtube, in the news and in politics....

In short, bigots are not bigots by there own fault but by REACTANCE against leftist who are a bit radical sometimes.

In short, its not there fault if the right is the right, its because the left is the left. That... my dear posters, is the golden standard of confusionnism : Attributing the far right radicalisation of the society to the people who are fighting this radicalization and are victim of it.

Male rapist identifying as trans right before their trail and getting sent to a female prison? Pedophiles trying to get renamed to "minor attracted persons"? Teaching children about sex? The crazy appeal to narcissism and changing of definitions for convenience? Trying to stop oil by using oil products? Demonizing men and saying are superior? Forcing transparent politics in entertainment?
how.. but here you are literally appropriating the far right rethorical point.. Not really surprising.

- "Transgender in women prison :" Vice of process, just a system that is not adapted to the situation. This doesn't mean that this situation is stupid.
- "Pedophile trying get renamed to "minor attracted person" ?" I don't think people are trying to rename anything, but expend the already existing definition. I think this article is talking about that:
https://www.criavs-ara.org/wp-conte...ileChild-Loveror-Minor-Attracted-Person...pdf
Nothing to do with what you are saying.
-" Teaching children about sex?" Complete conservative stance.
If you don't teach minor about consent and positive sexual behavior and also how sex work, you will create the field for abuses and people that will have a very bad sexual awakening. Like I explained earlier, explaining the importance of consant, protected sex and respectfull sexual relationship must be done EARLY. So you are again not understanding what you are criticizing. You are just repeating the far right conservative BS as most confusionnist do.
- "The crazy appeal to narcissism and changing of definitions for convenience?" literally wtf are you talking about here... Its completely meaningless.
- "Trying to stop oil by using oil products?" Its like saying that you are not a real anticapitalist if you are using a phone. It's a middle school level argumentation.
-"Demonizing men and saying wom!en? are superior?" No woke groups are saying that. You are in full moral panic mode. Stop listening to the far right.
- "Forcing transparent politics in entertainment?" no one is forcing anything. Politics are part of entertainment since the beginning of entertainment. Its the depolitization of entertainment that is problematic. That's a big old far right and liberal moral panic once again.
-
Not all change is for the betterment of society as you can see.
You are not talking about change here, you are in moral panic mode.

You got two paragraph on point and on the third you choosed to listen to the far right moral panics and thought to yourself.. "hm yes.. I think they are right..."

And that's why I call you a confusionnist and a liberal. Because I know you are aware of the political history of the left and its status on the right, but for ignorant reasons, you prefer to listen to far right moral panic, rather than listen to scientist or militant that you should be agreeing with.. I can't call you a far rightist, but you are on the side of liberals here completely enabling the status co and the critic of those who fight against it.

I don't know why we're not allowed to kill pedophiles who actually go through with grooming kids
Because every human has rights. And inhumanity should not allow you to be inhuman in return.

and most people actually prefer the other two characters.
Not really no. The one that gets people talking is always Trevor.

This is like countering my "Hollywood actors are attractive" with Danny DeVito, the guy who mainly plays joke characters
A lot of non joke and serious character are played by non attractive actors, this is meaningless.

When did I say ugly people bothered me?
The moment you started criticizing a character for not being attractive enough.

I do not think we should be teaching kids ANYTHING sexual, be it about masturbating or LGBT
Bigots... constantly sexualizing lgbtq+ ...

sigh.

why is that sexist? body shaming and sexism are two separate issues.
So you don't understand why bodyshaming a women based on a her appearance is sexist ?
What do you think sexism is exactly ?

I see.

People who worked in low paying jobs have no other options as well.. do you feel like they are not "really working" ?
This was your logic..

Maybe instead of thinking for women of the industry, you might wanna listen to them... no ?

Well maybe I'm the only one who finds that women attractive.. strange.

Sociologically, you are completely right. There are indeed differences between men and women.

I think that's a problem of patriarchy, we should also be kinder to men as well.

Tho there was not real concept of right and left at the time, it was more about the low bourgeoisie VS the nobles and the monarch. The rest is completely true.

Which is also completely true and why I don't understand why you are mocking wokism that is basically leftism and sometimes radical leftism.

Oh.. and here comes the problem in your argumentation. "Radical leftist today are only MAKING THINGS more right wing" As if people who choose to be bigots are that way BECAUSE they are REACTING to leftist beliefs and not at all because there are far right lobbist everywhere in socials medias, on youtube, in the news and in politics....

In short, bigots are not bigots by there own fault but by REACTANCE against leftist who are a bit radical sometimes.

In short, its not there fault if the right is the right, its because the left is the left. That... my dear posters, is the golden standard of confusionnism : Attributing the far right radicalisation of the society to the people who are fighting this radicalization and are victim of it.

how.. but here you are literally appropriating the far right rethorical point.. Not really surprising.

- "Transgender in women prison :" Vice of process, just a system that is not adapted to the situation. This doesn't mean that this situation is stupid.
- "Pedophile trying get renamed to "minor attracted person" ?" I don't think people are trying to rename anything, but expend the already existing definition. I think this article is talking about that:
https://www.criavs-ara.org/wp-conte...ileChild-Loveror-Minor-Attracted-Person...pdf
Nothing to do with what you are saying.
-" Teaching children about sex?" Complete conservative stance.
If you don't teach minor about consent and positive sexual behavior and also how sex work, you will create the field for abuses and people that will have a very bad sexual awakening. Like I explained earlier, explaining the importance of consant, protected sex and respectfull sexual relationship must be done EARLY. So you are again not understanding what you are criticizing. You are just repeating the far right conservative BS as most confusionnist do.
- "The crazy appeal to narcissism and changing of definitions for convenience?" literally wtf are you talking about here... Its completely meaningless.
- "Trying to stop oil by using oil products?" Its like saying that you are not a real anticapitalist if you are using a phone. It's a middle school level argumentation.
-"Demonizing men and saying wom!en? are superior?" No woke groups are saying that. You are in full moral panic mode. Stop listening to the far right.
- "Forcing transparent politics in entertainment?" no one is forcing anything. Politics are part of entertainment since the beginning of entertainment. Its the depolitization of entertainment that is problematic. That's a big old far right and liberal moral panic once again.
-

You are not talking about change here, you are in moral panic mode.

You got two paragraph on point and on the third you choosed to listen to the far right moral panics and thought to yourself.. "hm yes.. I think they are right..."

And that's why I call you a confusionnist and a liberal. Because I know you are aware of the political history of the left and its status on the right, but for ignorant reasons, you prefer to listen to far right moral panic, rather than listen to scientist or militant that you should be agreeing with.. I can't call you a far rightist, but you are on the side of liberals here completely enabling the status co and the critic of those who fight against it.

Because every human has rights. And inhumanity should not allow you to be inhuman in return.

A lot of non joke and serious character are played by non attractive actors, this is meaningless.

The moment you started criticizing a character for not being attractive enough.

Bigots... constantly sexualizing lgbtq+ ...

sigh.

So you don't understand why bodyshaming a women based on a her appearance is sexist ?
Funny how you talk to me about listening to women when you can't listen to anyone about anything lol
And don't tell me killing/hospitalizing/castrating pedophiles is inhuman. I don't care what you think about it, pedophiles aren't human, they have no rights, they're sick demons who try to manipulate and groom children. If they can't even take what they dish out then that's their problem.

prejudice/discrimination based on the sex of a person.

bodyshaming can be done to males and females. it being directed at a female in this case doesnt mean its sexist. its maybe "just" bodyshaming

Funny how you talk to me about listening to women when you can't listen to anyone about anything lol
Dude, the consensus here is that "woke bad" "moral panics good". I don't know why I should listen to you guys here ? xD

And don't tell me killing/hospitalizing/castrating pedophiles is inhuman.
Hospitalizing and castrating, no. Its sometimes necessary (although it really debatable for castration) but Killing ?

Yes. Killing any human without a real impending reason is inhuman. That's just basic logic.

prejudice/discrimination based on the sex of a person.
Incomplete.

More precisely: Discrimination or prejudice against an individual or group based on the idea that one sex or gender is better than the others.

In other word, sexism uncompass all the attribute of the system of oppression that are facing women under patriarchy. The act of bodyshaming a person and in our case a women, is therefore an act of prejudice against women based on sexist biases and a attribute of the system of oppression that is patriarchy. The act of bodyshaming is therefore COMPLETELY sexist.

Any leftist understands that, I shouldn't have to explain this.

Dude, the consensus here is that "woke bad" "moral panics good". I don't know why I should listen to you guys here ? xD

Hospitalizing and castrating, no. Its sometimes necessary (although it really debatable for castration) but Killing ?

Yes. Killing any human without a real impending reason is inhuman. That's just basic logic.

Incorrect.

More precisely: Discrimination or prejudice against an individual or group based on the idea that one sex or gender is better than the others.

In other word, sexism uncompass all the attribute of the system of oppression that are facing women under patriarchy. The act of bodyshaming a person and in our case a women, is therefore an act of prejudice against women based on sexist biases and a attribute of the system of oppression that is patriarchy. The act of bodyshaming is therefore COMPLETELY sexist.

Any leftist understands that, I shouldn't have to explain this.
Honestly do not care. If they're actually doing it to real kids then I totally believe that putting them down is a good punishment for it.
At the least they spend their life in prison or a mental institution.
If they haven't gone that far and are just thinking of doing it then I suppose they can be saved.

yeah because he's the most disliked out of the 3, and probably bottom 5 out of all GTA characters in the fandom. I know because I used to be a big GTA fan lol. Trust me most GTA fans dislike Trevor's character and if it wasn't for the deathwish ending would've chosen to kill Trevor.

but the examples you use to break the "rule" are joke characters. That is my point