France is taking a far right turn. Multiple members of the opposition of leftist party who took side against the colonization of Israel of Palestine and the Genocide of Gaza are being called by the police for terrorist apologism.

The far right, crypto fascist, transphobic and islamophobic ideologies are taking power in France on all levels.

This is VERY alarming.
link?
Post automatically merged:

oh never mind I found it

"mmcharthysm only happens in the villainous US" :pepebuggy:

Lol even iranians support Israel against their own governament. That's a help calling

#IraniansStandWithIsrael: Iran bans speaking out online in support of Israel – but it has not deterred some | World News | Sky News

Let's see what really happens now. Presidents usually make some "good to be seen" reforms just before the end of their run. Article says it's conveniently "within 9 months" which means in January just by the time that the new president sits his ass at the oval office...
Politicians as a whole. If I'm correct Biden can't do that alone without Congress supporting him, right?

Lol even iranians support Israel against their own governament. That's a help calling

#IraniansStandWithIsrael: Iran bans speaking out online in support of Israel – but it has not deterred some | World News | Sky News

Politicians as a whole. If I'm correct Biden can't do that alone without Congress supporting him, right?
Congress already passed the law I think. Anti-China stuffs are a bi-partisan thing.

It's not over for TikTok yet. They're going to court and it seems it could last way more than 9 months.

Congress already passed the law I think. Anti-China stuffs are a bi-partisan thing.

It's not over for TikTok yet. They're going to court and it seems it could last way more than 9 months.
What is the reason they are blocking it? Because of data stealing or fake news spreading since it is only 9 months. I bet it is the latter.