Yeah. Everyone who disagree with you is far right and genocide support.
Wrong. A lot of people disagree with me and are not far right.

But supporting Israel's actions in Gaza and thus supporting Israel's far right and cryptofascist gov, has a lot of chances to make you a far right sympathizer yeah.

And since you deny this genocide, I can fairly say that you are on the side of far right ignorance.

Wrong. A lot of people disagree with me and are not far right.

But supporting Israel's actions in Gaza and thus supporting Israel's far right and cryptofascist gov, has a lot of chances to make you a far right sympathizer yeah.

And since you deny this genocide, I can fairly say that you are on the side of far right ignorance.
Crypto hahaha

There is no genocide dude. At least not from Israel part. But pretend no one wants to erradicate Israelis a further taking control of the world. No one is believing you except the mental challenged that agree with you.

Apollo

The Sol King
It means they know pretty well that there is no genocide and that Israel is way better than Iran.
That article is basing its narrative on twitter, an online platform that is rife with bots AND is banned in Iran. I doubt many Iranians in Iran would take to twitter to support Israel.

The Iranians that support Israel are also mostly diaspora who are more likely than not to be monarchists. They align themselves with Israel because its the enemy of the current regime in Iran. Not a good side to use to deny the genocide of Palestinians.

That article is basing its narrative on twitter, an online platform that is rife with bots AND is banned in Iran. I doubt many Iranians in Iran would take to twitter to support Israel.

The Iranians that support Israel are also mostly diaspora who are more likely than not to be monarchists. They align themselves with Israel because its the enemy of the current regime in Iran. Not a good side to use to deny the genocide of Palestinians.
If Israel is making a genocide and is enemy of Iran than would be no good to cheer for it right? I mean if you believe they do a genocide and that they are enemy of your country even if you don't like current leader they would just genocide you as well. So yeah that means they don't believe Israel is making a genocide because there is no fucking genocide and international Court already let that clear. Only far left extremists that always deny reality unless it favors their arguments deny that.
Post automatically merged:

That you are a crypto fascist sympathizer ? Yes, I agree with that.
That you are ignorant.

Apollo

The Sol King
If Israel is making a genocide and is enemy of Iran than would be no good to cheer for it right? I mean if you believe they do a genocide and that they are enemy of your country even if you don't like current leader they would just genocide you as well. So yeah that means they don't believe Israel is making a genocide because there is no fucking genocide and international Court already let that clear. Only far left extremists that always deny reality unless it favors their arguments deny that.
Reading this post makes me think you are one of three things: Either Lying, Ignorant or Stupid. For your sake, I hope you are ignorant.

If Israel is making a genocide and is enemy of Iran than would be no good to cheer for it right? I mean if you believe they do a genocide and that they are enemy of your country even if you don't like current leader they would just genocide you as well.
You seem confused here, the Palestinians are the ones facing genocide by the Israelis and not the Iranians. Iranians and Palestinians are two completely different people with different languages, religious views and geographical location with over a thousand kilometers between them. Iranians aren't worried about Israel genociding them, much less Iranians who want to topple the current regime.

Its simple geopolitics, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Iranian monarchists are the enemy of the current regime, Israel is the enemy of the current regime. Its easy to see why Iranian diaspora would support Israel.

So yeah that means they don't believe Israel is making a genocide because there is no fucking genocide and international Court already let that clear.
This is an outright lie. The ICJ takes years to process cases, yet even it said that Israel is "possibly" commiting genocide and ordered Israel to stop any activity that incites genocide.
https://www.npr.org/2024/01/26/1227078791/icj-israel-genocide-gaza-palestinians-south-africa

Read the news before making shit up.

Only far left extremists that always deny reality unless it favors their arguments deny that.
Its funny you say shit like this when you made fun of C4N for doing the same thing
Yeah. Everyone who disagree with you is far right and genocide support.
I take back what I said earlier, you might not be ignorant after all, just stupid :milaugh: