General Relationship Discussion

Just felt this is a significant event to update on.

My girlfriend recently quit my job due to not liking the coldness of the production floor or discrimination from certain workers. She evenly works further north in an electronic department with even longer working hours 6 days a week. This will make setting up actual dates harder than before because we would have to accommodate for everything we want to do in the morning before both of us have to work when our off days are different. At least I have an idea of going to the theatres, but I’d rather her pick the movie since we don’t know each other’s taste in comedy yet.

B

Ballel

Hehe just share your story here, seems like you know this by experience as well
Not really an experience
But I just always thought that ruining your skin with makeup only to need even more makeup to cover all the makup damages INSTEAD of just using good skincare that actually makes your skin better does not make any sense.

Just felt this is a significant event to update on.

My girlfriend recently quit my job due to not liking the coldness of the production floor or discrimination from certain workers. She evenly works further north in an electronic department with even longer working hours 6 days a week. This will make setting up actual dates harder than before because we would have to accommodate for everything we want to do in the morning before both of us have to work when our off days are different. At least I have an idea of going to the theatres, but I’d rather her pick the movie since we don’t know each other’s taste in comedy yet.
Do you have to watch movies as a date? You'll be sitting in silence with less talk about important long term stuff instead? If its me id rather find some park to eat street snacks together while talk about families-friends-relationship boundaries and stuff

Why is it a shitshow do you want to talk about powerscaling here? :lusalty:
Oda gives us some great insight into male female sexual dynamics :watchout::watchout::watchout:

Vergo is so incredibly powerful and intense, he doesn't need to learn "game", doesn't need to be funny, doesn't need to be charming or have some exploding charisma or any bs, he is elliciting such a powerful animalistic mating call from Tashigi here, like a female babboon sticking her butt up in the air to be smashed by the dominant male, Tashigi's whole body is instinctively and submissively preparing for this bad man over here to ravage her. She can't help it, this is so primal that it goes so far beyond social mores, Vergo turns any woman's evolutionary clock back 10 million years
:steef::steef::steef:

Learn from this great man

Maybe it will spice up your relationships :arnoling::arnoling::arnoling:

Do you have to watch movies as a date? You'll be sitting in silence with less talk about important long term stuff instead? If its me id rather find some park to eat street snacks together while talk about families-friends-relationship boundaries and stuff
To be fair, I did propose the idea. She probably just wants to go easy on my wallet with something cheap first.

Modesty one of her biggest issues. Probably not wanting to go anywhere with high expense. I should tell her that nothing is really a problem when we both work capable jobs. My ex was shockingly like that too, but to a more extreme degree where she did not want any Christmas or birthday gifts.

To be fair, I did propose the idea. She probably just wants to go easy on my wallet with something cheap first.

Modesty one of her biggest issues. Probably not wanting to go anywhere with high expense. I should tell her that nothing is really a problem when we both work capable jobs. My ex was shockingly like that too, but to a more extreme degree where she did not want any Christmas or birthday gifts.
No no, i dont mean some place expensive. Do you have some public park you can go to without paying entrance fee? Eating some french fries or burgers there? Etc

No no, i dont mean some place expensive. Do you have some public park you can go to without paying entrance fee? Eating some french fries or burgers there? Etc
Millenium Park, the crown jewel of Chicago. It's big enough and many often go there for picnics. The big events like concerts and whatnot do not happen until the summer time. Not that I mind because the park gets a bit noisy and jam packed depending on the events that happen.

Going now would be a great time if we want more privacy and less background noice from concerts. Find a good grassy spot for the rug and get the snacks from nearby concession stands.
Post automatically merged:

I’m not sure what’s this thread’s policies on double posts here, but I felt this is too big of an update to not share.

I was ghosted and stood up on a date I’ve planned for my former girlfriend. At first I’ve thought it was because I’ve done something wrong to offend her, but then I realized how little she talked and always felt like she was hiding something. A lesson to learn is that you have to be weary of women who act like they are genuine but they are not. Played me like a fiddle and got away with a basket that I’ve paid 30 bucks to make. Oh well, it’s the harsh truth that you just can’t trust everyone. Even a foreign girl that likes you can act too suspect and make the signs subtle.

Last edited:
Millenium Park, the crown jewel of Chicago. It's big enough and many often go there for picnics. The big events like concerts and whatnot do not happen until the summer time. Not that I mind because the park gets a bit noisy and jam packed depending on the events that happen.

Going now would be a great time if we want more privacy and less background noice from concerts. Find a good grassy spot for the rug and get the snacks from nearby concession stands.
Post automatically merged:

I’m not sure what’s this thread’s policies on double posts here, but I felt this is too big of an update to not share.

I was ghosted and stood up on a date I’ve planned for my former girlfriend. At first I’ve thought it was because I’ve done something wrong to offend her, but then I realized how little she talked and always felt like she was hiding something. A lesson to learn is that you have to be weary of women who act like they are genuine but they are not. Played me like a fiddle and got away with a basket that I’ve paid 30 bucks to make. Oh well, it’s the harsh truth that you just can’t trust everyone. Even a foreign girl that likes you can act too suspect and make the signs subtle.
Wait i kinda want many members to participate in this thread but i just saw your double post. What do you mean she played you, was she seeing another guy or something?

I may be not the one to judge this kind of situation though, since i'm a married boi who has a polygamous intentions after seeing a second crush.

No luck with girl yet (i really didn't wanted to be in relationship tho) . Ex was way too emotional and wanted to marry (i was 20 back then) it was total mess..

Wait i kinda want many members to participate in this thread but i just saw your double post. What do you mean she played you, was she seeing another guy or something?

I may be not the one to judge this kind of situation though, since i'm a married boi who has a polygamous intentions after seeing a second crush.
Let me put it in simple terms. She promised to go on a date, specifically said where she wanted to go, and fails to show up. Even weeks later, she never said another word again or explain why she hanged up on me. Sounds suspect enough to you?

From the sound of things, I was nothing more than a tool to her. Used for some time only for her to drop me like a hot potato doing god knows what ever since. Not that it matters, I am so over her anyway. Blocked on Instagram and removed her phone number (that she will never answer again for obvious reasons).

Currently, I have been talking to a few women. One is someone who I had a pleasure of playing Animal Crossing New Horizons with. Again, another long distance relationship and she is a teacher. It's quite clear that her focus is on her students and she sometimes get so little time to herself. She do have a story or two to talk about regarding said students, but often times not enough to really discuss it fully. Another woman is someone that prefers WhatApp, a traveler that loves to liv extravagantly. She is a bit on the shy side, but talks when she can often on late nights.

No luck with girl yet (i really didn't wanted to be in relationship tho) . Ex was way too emotional and wanted to marry (i was 20 back then) it was total mess..
Marriage is real fun roller-coaster tho, mainly as a stressful trial and error of emotional management in interaction lol. Most of girls are emotion-heavy so guys had to be peaceful while try to guide the long-term visions of the marriage life imo. The upside is sex and romance life are satisfied, and trying to cooperate and adapt to each other is a fun struggle and fulfilling when you make it in certain targets lol

it’s one-sided and long distance :josad:
It's one-sided? Are you the one who's active or...

I've been in a pretty much one-sided relationship with my college classmate, she's pretty but it's terrible. Feels like i'm the one who really chased to satisfy her, really being her simp, while she plays me by being vague etc.

Turns out financial stability made me more confident in my other qualities, so i didnt have reason to be a simp anymore and eventually turned into a dominant one in relationship since.

Let me put it in simple terms. She promised to go on a date, specifically said where she wanted to go, and fails to show up. Even weeks later, she never said another word again or explain why she hanged up on me. Sounds suspect enough to you?

From the sound of things, I was nothing more than a tool to her. Used for some time only for her to drop me like a hot potato doing god knows what ever since. Not that it matters, I am so over her anyway. Blocked on Instagram and removed her phone number (that she will never answer again for obvious reasons).

Currently, I have been talking to a few women. One is someone who I had a pleasure of playing Animal Crossing New Horizons with. Again, another long distance relationship and she is a teacher. It's quite clear that her focus is on her students and she sometimes get so little time to herself. She do have a story or two to talk about regarding said students, but often times not enough to really discuss it fully. Another woman is someone that prefers WhatApp, a traveler that loves to liv extravagantly. She is a bit on the shy side, but talks when she can often on late nights.
Yea seems sus tbh, not clearing things out is a problem imo, if i'm involved in something like that i just wanna get it over with.

what you're involved with two women at once earlier than i do:goyea: being a traveler is unfamiliar to me, where does she get the money for her travel anyway? Does she have a good income in something else?

Yea seems sus tbh, not clearing things out is a problem imo, if i'm involved in something like that i just wanna get it over with.

what you're involved with two women at once earlier than i do:goyea: being a traveler is unfamiliar to me, where does she get the money for her travel anyway? Does she have a good income in something else?
When it comes to online dating, you have to talk with as many women as you can (discreetly obviously since even if you start as friends with some, others may be a bit jealous). See which one is the objective best choice and go from there. I'm sure many had done this before instead of just settling on one blindly. That is why my first relationship failed. Speaking of which, my ex just randomly came to me on Facebook after six months of breaking up and asking if we can be friends again. Being the nice guy I am despite my personal feelings, I will give her another chance despite how badly went (she will forever stay in the friend zone, duh). Obviously I had to ask one of my dates for their person since some women may not like the idea of their date talking with exes.

In fact, I am talking with the first girl now. She is thrilled that I am actually moving near her town in a month, but don't talk much because she feels "too boring". I am an open book, she would have to know that no subject is ever too boring for me. Beats weeks of silence like the other less talkative women that waste my time instead of admitting they are seeing someone else.

And about that traveler girl, she blocked me out of nowhere soon as I given her my What'sApp number like she's asked. I will wait a day or two to see if she actually intends on calling back. I swear, these Malaysian women can be hard to read or very shady.