General Relationship Discussion

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
...Yes, I see Al saying that he thinks slavery is bad in any context, something with which I fully agree. Hop makes it sound like these are consenting partners, so it’s fine, but slavery as a concept predates the whole “woke” sexual climate as a pretty ugly thing. Al’s not shaming Hop for wanting to do that shit, but he IS allowed to find the idea offensive.

...Yes, I see Al saying that he thinks slavery is bad in any context, something with which I fully agree. Hop makes it sound like these are consenting partners, so it’s fine, but slavery as a concept predates the whole “woke” sexual climate as a pretty ugly thing. Al’s not shaming Hop for wanting to do that shit, but he IS allowed to find the idea offensive.
What even is your argument, that he's allowed to kink shame me? When did I say otherwise? He can be a little puritan nun if he wants, just like how I can call him a vanilla asf person, but you guys are pretending he didn't kink shame me, which he did. To take this to a more extreme example to establish a clear undeniable point, a person being homophobic is technically an opinion, but it's still homophobic.
Is my thing a kink?
Yes
Is he shaming me for it?
Yes

So it's kink shaming.
Post automatically merged:

I think you misunderstood me

I m perfectly fine if its mutual thing

however the way hop phrased it that didn't to be the case
Holy shit did you even read my post? I went on a giant longwinded paragraph about how consent is absolutely needed, and that pressuring others into it isn't consent. The same literal post you started kink shaming me over.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What even is your argument, that he's allowed to kink shame me? When did I say otherwise? He can be a little puritan nun if he wants, just like how I can call him a vanilla asf person, but you guys are pretending he didn't kink shame me, which he did. To take this to a more extreme example to establish a clear undeniable point, a person being homophobic is technically an opinion, but it's still homophobic.
Is my thing a kink?
Yes
Is he shaming me for it?
Yes

So it's kink shaming.
We’ve previously established that you don’t even bother reading what I have to say, so consider this my full response to whatever it is you posted. Suffice it to say, you are not the final arbiter of what does and doesn’t constitute shaming; I’ve read your posts and Al’s, and I can tell his problem is with slavery itself, which if you’re as woke as you wanna claim you are, you’ll at least acknowledge that people who think slavery is bad AREN’T shaming you sexually.

Bruh you shame others if they think differently from you
If you wanna throw shit on other people don't think they won't throw back
Yes, I shame people justifying terrorist attacks to overthrow democratic elections, or zoro fanboys (which is harmelss)

There is a difference between shitting on someones taste in anime boys and stuff like this.

Throw shit on me? I've been gaslit and kink shamed based on an original post that was pretty wholesome and talked about the importance of consent.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yes, I shame people justifying terrorist attacks to overthrow democratic elections, or zoro fanboys (which is harmelss)

There is a difference between shitting on someones taste in anime boys and stuff like this.

Throw shit on me? I've been gaslit and kink shamed based on an original post that was pretty wholesome and talked about the importance of consent.
The only difference is that you think your stuff is more valuable than theirs

We’ve previously established that you don’t even bother reading what I have to say, so consider this my full response to whatever it is you posted. Suffice it to say, you are not the final arbiter of what does and doesn’t constitute shaming; I’ve read your posts and Al’s, and I can tell his problem is with slavery itself, which if you’re as woke as you wanna claim you are, you’ll at least acknowledge that people who think slavery is bad AREN’T shaming you sexually.
Did you seriously just ignore my logic and go "no you're wrong cuz you aren't god". The fuck?

Is master slave my kink?
Yes
Did he shame me for it?
Yes

The amount of copium is next level.

Non consensual forms of slavery can be bad, along with him also kink shaming me for consensual slavery, those aren't mutually exclusive facts.

I'm not here to play idpol with you people, there is nothing wrong with power play.