General Relationship Discussion

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Did you seriously just ignore my logic and go "no you're wrong cuz you aren't god". The fuck?

Is master slave my kink?
Yes
Did he shame me for it?
Yes

The amount of copium is next level.

Non consensual forms of slavery can be bad, along with him also kink shaming me for consensual slavery, those aren't mutually exclusive facts.
He didn shamed you for it. Dafuq are you reading? He had complains about slavery as whole and calling other your property. What kind of issues do you have, that you need to look for stupid drama in f. every thread? First you get banned for it, then you call Van and me Nazis, now this. Seriously, get you shit together or look for a therapist.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Did you seriously just ignore my logic and go "no you're wrong cuz you aren't god". The fuck?

Is master slave my kink?
Yes
Did he shame me for it?
Yes

The amount of copium is next level.

Non consensual forms of slavery can be bad, along with him also kink shaming me for consensual slavery, those aren't mutually exclusive facts.
When you have to bend yourself this far into a pretzel defending your engagement in slavery, consensual or otherwise, maybe it’s not worth the trouble and you should just take the L after a point!! 😘

See, @HopOnTheHype, THIS is kink shaming. I like Tobs, so I’m not gonna attack him for it, but THIS is what it looks like, NOT what Al was doing when he expressed genuine disgust at the concept of slavery.
So someone has to show disgust for kinks in their entirety, every single one of them, to be kink shaming?

Just stop, your argument makes no sense, he kink shamed me, it's kind of f'd but also not as big of a deal as this has become, but the fact that you're making excuses for something so obviously kink shaming is annoying.

"I'm not kink shaming you for masochism, I just think that someone hurting you is morally repulsive" is the kind of shit you're trying to peddle. It doesn't matter if he has moral issue with my kink, that doesn't change the fact that it's kink shaming, it's just backstory on why he's kink shaming me.

When you have to bend yourself this far into a pretzel defending your engagement in slavery, consensual or otherwise, maybe it’s not worth the trouble and you should just take the L after a point!! 😘
Stop playing idpol, it's sleazy. There is a clear difference between BDSM slaves and traditional slavery, the fact that you're trying to relate them to do some idpol "gotcha" moment is disgusting and slimey.
Post automatically merged:

He didn shamed you for it. Dafuq are you reading? He had complains about slavery as whole and calling other your property. What kind of issues do you have, that you need to look for stupid drama in f. every thread? First you get banned for it, then you call Van and me Nazis, now this. Seriously, get you shit together or look for a therapist.
And he shamed me for it.

Your argument has no actual basis in reality, his issue with slavery as a whole is 1) Unrelated to BDSM kink slavery, 2) Just flavor text reasoning for why he came to the conclusion to kink shame me.

He objectively kink shamed me, but I can't shame people for defending terrorist attacks, that's ultimately where this comes down to, hypocritical bs, gaslighting, and identity politics. It's unfortunate I'm too informed to fall for your excuses.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So someone has to show disgust for kinks in their entirety, every single one of them, to be kink shaming?

Just stop, your argument makes no sense, he kink shamed me, it's kind of f'd but also not as big of a deal as this has become, but the fact that you're making excuses for something so obviously kink shaming is annoying.

"I'm not kink shaming you for masochism, I just think that someone hurting you is morally repulsive" is the kind of shit you're trying to peddle. It doesn't matter if he has moral issue with my kink, that doesn't change the fact that it's kink shaming, it's just backstory on why he's kink shaming me.
Listen, you monumental dipshit - people are shaming SLAVERY, not your kink for it. You are defending yourself for NOT finding acceptance on what might be the most sensitive cultural issue in history for multiple groups of people around the world. You’re intentionally missing the point to make one of your own, that everyone around you is a homophobe and a jerk, but here’s the thing - if you meet one asshole, you just met an asshole; if all you meet are assholes, GUESS WHO THE REAL ASSHOLE IS??

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So you're blaming me for calling out fascist terrorist sympathizers, but you're judging me for calling out kink shamers? What?
I'm saying you didn't bother reading properly what most people told you bcs you headcanonned conflict inside your head and only saw what you wanted to see. Neither is Van or Pantheon Nazis or justifying stuff that happened nor is Al kink shaming you but rather just not approving smth