Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
okay the game finally managed to make unhappy, I pulled way too many 4 star weapons on character banners recently...it's pissing me off

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Finally got Genshin installed on my phone while still mobile.

If anyone wants to team up for quests and exploration, add me.
Playing an Archon team? Rad!
Will add ya later probably. Usually not playing together unless someone really needs something lol, or events.

Playing an Archon team? Rad!
Will add ya later probably. Usually not playing together unless someone really needs something lol, or events.
I missed getting Scara, Alhaitham, and Dehya, the three I wanted, because they came out when I was moving and desktop was put away. Genshin refused to download over data and not wifi so I didn't get the game again till now after getting internet =(

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I missed getting Scara, Alhaitham, and Dehya, the three I wanted, because they came out when I was moving and desktop was put away. Genshin refused to download over data and not wifi so I didn't get the game again till now after getting internet =(
didn't miss anything with Dehya, hope you get luck with her during losing the 50/50s. She is worth getting that way for sure.

But I think a Scara rerun is about to drop soon, means Alhaitham rerun might not be far away either^^

didn't miss anything with Dehya, hope you get luck with her during losing the 50/50s. She is worth getting that way for sure.

But I think a Scara rerun is about to drop soon, means Alhaitham rerun might not be far away either^^
Dehya was mostly aesthetic lol. Red, gold, and black are my favorite colors, fire my favorite element, and cats one of my favorite animals.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Dehya was mostly aesthetic lol. Red, gold, and black are my favorite colors, fire my favorite element, and cats one of my favorite animals.
okay, I can feel that, I admit it I am Dehya roller, and I accidently rolled her weapon...twice...
still building her since I am slacking, but I hope I can enjoy her soon, and I hope whenever I lose a 50/50 I get Dehya, or atleast Tighnari or Keqing (since I am missing those) :laughmoji:

so Pyro ladies it is?
fancying Yoimiya and Hu Tao?

okay, I can feel that, I admit it I am Dehya roller, and I accidently rolled her weapon...twice...
still building her since I am slacking, but I hope I can enjoy her soon, and I hope whenever I lose a 50/50 I get Dehya, or atleast Tighnari or Keqing (since I am missing those) :laughmoji:

so Pyro ladies it is?
fancying Yoimiya and Hu Tao?
Nah. Dehya and Diluc (emo boys ftw) for favorite fire types.

The archons - complex characters gooo, Yae and Ayato since I ship them but also because Yae is just awesome, love the sarcastic as fuck characters. Ayaka because a sweetheart and I ship her with Aether. (That one is like the closest to canon.) Kazuha just because he's cool. Diona because cats and adorable. Childe (emo and misunderstood villain)

Wanted Scara because another emo boy. And Alhaitham because I still theorize he's Deshret.

Yeah uh.. I don't really base my favorites to collect on their fighting lol. And it harms me in bosses and events a lot.