Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Nah. Dehya and Diluc (emo boys ftw) for favorite fire types.

The archons - complex characters gooo, Yae and Ayato since I ship them but also because Yae is just awesome, love the sarcastic as fuck characters. Ayaka because a sweetheart and I ship her with Aether. (That one is like the closest to canon.) Kazuha just because he's cool. Diona because cats and adorable. Childe (emo and misunderstood villain)

Wanted Scara because another emo boy. And Alhaitham because I still theorize he's Deshret.

Yeah uh.. I don't really base my favorites to collect on their fighting lol. And it harms me in bosses and events a lot.

nice, also recently build Yae and she is interesting with Dendro, I also play Alhaitham secondary.
My first team is a Yoimiya team and my second team is either Alhaitham or Eula Hyperbloom.

I am also a Yelan fanboi and maybe, just maybe she is my true main since I play her in either Yoimiya, Alhaitham or Eula teams XD

but Yoimiya is my fav and I have ehr C3 even with her weapon R2
welcome to Teyvat Middy :cheers:

Also, I play Aether despite being a girl because I think he suits a shounen protag better, guys always do.

Okay so out of the characters I have:
Red = Top favorite, personality, story, everything.
Blue = Probably personality or story, but one of my favorites.
Green = I don't love them but I like them, or growing on me.
Grey = I don't like them at all, boring or dull.
Pink = I like them in that ship.
Unmarked = Eh, no opinion either way.

STILL WANT/ ABSOLUTELY NEED: Scara, Alhaitham, Dehya, Kirara
Wanted/Like(Blue): Yaoyao, Mika
Wanted just to complete 4* Collection: Candace

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also, I play Aether despite being a girl because I think he suits a shounen protag better, guys always do.

Okay so out of the characters I have:
Red = Top favorite, personality, story, everything.
Blue = Probably personality or story, but one of my favorites.
Green = I don't love them but I like them, or growing on me.
Grey = I don't like them at all, boring or dull.
Pink = I like them in that ship.
Unmarked = Eh, no opinion either way.

STILL WANT/ ABSOLUTELY NEED: Scara, Alhaitham, Dehya, Kirara
Wanted/Like(Blue): Yaoyao, Mika
Wanted just to complete 4* Collection: Candace
nice collection there

oh yes I also want Kirara, so looking forward to that character :sanmoji:

nice collection there

oh yes I also want Kirara, so looking forward to that character :sanmoji:
She is the absolute omg adorable! The box climbing is just <3
Post automatically merged:

So, after finally getting my standard banner to 90 (I was like 88) I got .... Qiqi. I didn't have her but ugh, wanted Dehya.

But then I used my 23 limited wishes saved up to build my stardust to buyout the shop and .... got another Qiqi and a second Nahida (C1).

So now I'm out of wishes (but still doing catchup quests) with no Dehya and lost my guarantee for next limited.

Ah well. Maybe I'll try for Nahida's C2.

Last edited:
Played the game after having access to the beta and early stages, then realised why i dropped the game. I just find it doesn't have the same appeal any longer (It don't have the same appeal to me), but will give it another shot sometime later down the line to see if i regret my decision.

Whereas Honkai Star Rail is .... yawn with these cutscenes and endless text

Played the game after having access to the beta and early stages, then realised why i dropped the game. I just find it doesn't have the same appeal any longer (It don't have the same appeal to me), but will give it another shot sometime later down the line to see if i regret my decision.

Whereas Honkai Star Rail is .... yawn with these cutscenes and endless text
HSR is very addicting for me.

I finally had the time to catch up on the Archon Quests.

Man, someone on Reddit messaged me like 2-3 weeks ago telling me my theory from last year turned out spot on about a world Samsara and people probably all being dead. Now that I caught up, I'm seeing so many things to re-write on the theory, but still yeah, it is basically telling me the same things I wrote last year. Wow.

Anyway, I missed getting Furina, dammit. And didn't have a computer when I needed to get Scara (rerun please Hoyo) and Alhaitham.

And now I want Furina, Neuvillette , and Wriothesley. Maybe Lyney.

It never ends T_T

I did however finally pick up Kirara this patch <3

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Perfect waifu,perfect design,perfect gameplay.I love Navia.
Guess what...farming her artifact domain since it got released, and I haven't gotten a single normal piece. I have to luck my way through some potential hero pieces....

Xianyun, It's incredibly beautiful, I hope I win 50/50 when I spin it...
I am rolling on Yoimiya because I am about to have her C6...I want Xianyun so badly...but I think I have to abstain this run :feelscryingman: