Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If someone were to have a claim restriction I don’t believe they’d be allowed to say actually.

So I think the can’t/won’t angle is moot.
Claim restrictions means you can't claim anything about your role or actions

But nothing stops you from saying "I can't claim"

Host usually gives this much leeway to the player

This post gave me scum vibes. He has no scum reads and there have already been some players being scummy in the thread. Looks like to me Pot is being cautious. I also saw it odd he says there's not enough of a good case on Joy but she looks scummy. This was how I caught scum Ekko in the last game when he said the scum reads on Ratchet was not good when he was getting scum read by other players.
Agree until you get to the Joy part. There are lots of people saying they don’t see the case on Joy. Are they all scummy to you?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don’t believe you can say that, no.
Whenever I was claim restricted in the past then I was allowed by hosts to say "I can't claim"

Though I was not allowed to say I was claim restricted but I was indeed allowed to say "I can't claim"

Also, this is pretty convenient tbh.
No, that’s a first lol.
So her using witch gifs doesn't make sense when she never used it before in the game

I don't remember anyone else saying they don't see the case on Joy.

is there even one person here who thinks bakidou is town? i dont like when wagons form too fast like this, also JG scum read juliet and sos di i which might explain why jules took the opportunity to jump on this wagon.
tbh it kinda looked as if you simply jumped on person who had a doubts about your claim
I don't really see the case in joygirl either, would rather vote Adam for the ratchet based play tbh.
I don‘t think she‘s the way to go for now tbh.

Can't believe I missed this when I had a look just now and this must have been the part when I did not refresh the page while the pages were bugged. This happened to me in the last game I played too when I missed two pages.

Hmmmm…

Town:
Gram: Because of his claim.
Nana: Even though she voted me I actually like her vote on me the most.

Slight slight lean:

Prof: He pulled that Chazz thing in Arcane and was Town.
Kagu: Tone reminds me a bit of WoW.

Neutral, but more Town:

You: You post like you always do as Town.
LM: Reminds me a bit of his D1 play last game. Seems more uninformed and curious and actively analyses the game. Sure he was scum last game, but he was also initially uninformed, so that play is a bit similar to Town play in general.
Charlie: Doesn‘t seem too careful this time.

Slight slight scum:

Ultra: Want more pressure on him tbh. He‘s easier to read if he engages seriously with somebody instead of this trolling he does atm.

Super scum:

Pot Goblin: He always is.

Rest is neutral or just slight leans which are hard to describe lol:
I feel like her reads list has some pretty shallow reasoning if you want to dig into her but I don’t think the claim restriction angle/witch gif is the reason to push lol.

I think she’s slight town regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.