Status
Not open for further replies.
im not saying i didnt giga troll

i made a terrible mistake, and for that i apologize @Fujishiro

and i apologize to everyone who put time and effort in this game

however, the decision to end it this hastily is what is frustrating me

i would of said the same if anyone else did the same thing
Relax bro, its fine. Everyone makes mistakes. As for the rest I cant read people's minds. Once that shit was out there and it was confirmed atleast 2-3 saw it, it was a wrap for me.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thanks for the game @Fujishiro
Btw @Dr_Professor83 @Peroroncino back on Day 3 when I got lynched for the first time I was planning on faking my death with a fake WU. Basically I was going to pretend that I flipped Townie with a Carrot role. Made a fake role and everything. I posted it below, it was supposed to be in the format of a WU like when Joe Biden died.

Would this have worked?
:saden:

Who Wants Rabbit Stew?

@Pot Goblin / Carrot has been super killed

"Truly, the ocean is a wonderland!!!"

You are Carrot!

[Passive - Mid-Air Jump] As a Rabbit Mink, Carrot is able to jump mid-air to dodge even the slash of a strong swordsman, making her bulletproof.

[Passive - Lookout] Through her role as a Lookout on the Straw Hat Pirate's ship she is able to see any danger from miles around. She will see if anyone visits her during night phase.

[Active - Electro] Minks are born with the power to produce electricity. Target another player and electrocute them, roleblocking them for a phase.

[Active - Claw Gauntlets] As a Mink Musketeer and under Pedro's mentorship Carrot is a skilled warrior with clawed gauntlets as her choice of weapon, target a player and protect them.

[Active - Sulong Form] Locked

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.
everyone knew you were scum cause you always are lol

Soul/Muugen last scum, right? @Dr_Professor83 I told you Soul's argument on Kagura was way off there. GG tho. I've said all I need to say about the state of Purple Mafia this game, think Town were winning this one.
haha i wasn't gonna be lynched anytime soon until end of PoE but this comes down to the what ifs and what, but i am fully capable and truly believe i could of pulled a win. Was stacking shit ton of abilities just for end game, unfortunate.

ggwp

The Magic Tree descent was activated to create a pair of shot glasses. ??? became drunk with power after drinking from these magically created cups.
World Tree Mage was used create chaos.
Chaos protocol 1 has been initiated.
Poisoned apple was used to kill Dr_Professor.
Chaos protocol 2 has been initiated.
Nature affinity was used to summon the kraken.
The Kraken chewed up Ratchet. He will die in 2 phases unless the kraken is lynched.
Warding Ash has been used on ??? and ???
Great Tree Mistilstein has reached FULL HEIGHT
Chaos protocol 3 has been initiated.

When ashes are not wet, the embers may reignite. Initating arson sequence in 3, 2, 1....
game ended nika... read fuji last post.

@Ratchet

I had as my primary wincon 4 targets to kill, and 3 were done. but that was just to unlock my secondary hidden. I had a couple of strategies in mind to avoid your impending kill if it was coming the net day.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Relax bro, its fine. Everyone makes mistakes. As for the rest I cant read people's minds. Once that shit was out there and it was confirmed atleast 2-3 saw it, it was a wrap for me.
literally forget about my mistake
u didnt even try lol

only 2 saw it, both indies

do u agree this was fixable without ending it? this game was mafia win. i dont like this outcome

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
cool thats confirming u didnt see it either
ty
I didn't see it, but the integrity of the game was shot once it was out there. For example if tomorrow I came into the thread saying "gee, Soul and Muugen probably need to go", you might suspect I had saw it, and maybe you say so, and then it all gets out of hand. Fuji made the right call, difficult as it no doubt was. Unfortunate way for it to end, for him most of all, but so it goes. Would rather not be too harsh on anyone, I imagine you're feeling pretty bad now too.

The Magic Tree descent was activated to create a pair of shot glasses. ??? became drunk with power after drinking from these magically created cups.
World Tree Mage was used create chaos.
Chaos protocol 1 has been initiated.
Poisoned apple was used to kill Dr_Professor.
Chaos protocol 2 has been initiated.
Nature affinity was used to summon the kraken.
The Kraken chewed up Ratchet. He will die in 2 phases unless the kraken is lynched.
Warding Ash has been used on ??? and ???
Great Tree Mistilstein has reached FULL HEIGHT
Chaos protocol 3 has been initiated.

When ashes are not wet, the embers may reignite. Initating arson sequence in 3, 2, 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.