Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mention this, but he somewhat botched it because he claimed death miller originally and restated it. I don't know why this wasn't pressed further, but over time it got accepted that he was a miller, so there wasn't really much room to argue it, and with how fragmented the information was I couldn't even be sure if it was some sort of in-joke or if he actually was claiming death miller.
I legit had no idea this was a thing lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I legit had no idea this was a thing lol
It was split across a few chats - there were some mentions of it in this thread, some in the Crime chat. If anything to me this game just underlined the importance of, when leading as town, you need *several* players keeping everyone informed, because so much information gets lost it was like half the town were playing different games. Might be one of those cases where too many posts hurts the town's ability to function.

you’re even dumber than ekko tbh go back to your wrestling forum. I actually have a legit reason to be completely upset with ekko.
Stick to your animated drawings and curious fantasies you panty creasing dimwit. I’m laughing so hard that you lost this game after acting oh so elite and above others throughout. Hilarious. I’m going to stay around this place and join every single game I can just to bug the ever living shit out of you.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Stick to your animated drawings and curious fantasies you panty creasing dimwit. I’m laughing so hard that you lost this game after acting oh so elite and above others throughout. Hilarious. I’m going to stay around this place and join every single game I can just to bug the ever living shit out of you.
He didn't lose

We all lost or we all won

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway I enjoyed the game for what it was. These games are very hard to keep up with due to activity (I’m used to 400-500 being top poster). I felt as though I had made a little inroads and quite enjoyed some of the exchanges, particularly with Doc & Ratchet.
Hope to see you in more games here.

Status
Not open for further replies.