Versus Battle giorno giovana with GER against OPM|One Piece|Bleach|Naruto|Hunter x hunter|Dragon ball Z verses

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Doesnt he have to activate his stand? Or is it automatic ? Cause hed be dead long before hed have a chance activate it against a db character.
Auto activate My boi. Giorno can be sleep and it’ll auto lie diff some one
Post automatically merged:

@Chrono no. GER actually beg diffs everyone in this matchup lol. Simply cause it’s universal reality warping on a stupid scale. Someone who could stop and erase time got Jeff diffed by giorno

H

Haoshoku

Camila soloes him.
Absolutely not.

The moment this cat appears and does its little life absorption attack on Giorno:
It is then susceptible to GER’s ability and that action is being reset to 0. There is no reason to believe the cat is invulnerable to casuality manipulation on the scale of GER. Camilla’s Nen beast gets negated and Camilla herself is put into an infinite death loop.

D

Dragomir

But doesnt he have to kill her to do that ? And if he kills her. He gets killed instantly.
No, he doesn't. GER never kills the opponent. They make them experience near-death multiple times and get super close to it but at the last second, it's reset to 0 and starts all over again.
In that case, the Josuke theory might hold water.

Still, I find it weird Giorno didn't get a parallel in the SBR-verse, though tbf I haven't started Jojolion yet.
Probably because Johnny didn't get killed by Dio and have his body taken over.