[FNZ] Turbo game Give me the gun 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If you can give me a good reason other then me outing flower first I might take it seriously here
Well you see, that isn't my strong suit.

Like I said though, it comes off to me that you've been trying to make a narrative this game all the way from D1.
However at the time I didn't find any malicious intents behind you trying to make the narrative.

But with the fact you've said your piece about Flower and Novas and been pretty bang on - and not been much to see in between - even if you say you have been afk - can easily be faked and therefore I cannot take for granted.

It's a strong gut feel at best, but I'm pretty confident that it's you.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I don't think I am

Well you see, that isn't my strong suit.

Like I said though, it comes off to me that you've been trying to make a narrative this game all the way from D1.
However at the time I didn't find any malicious intents behind you trying to make the narrative.

But with the fact you've said your piece about Flower and Novas and been pretty bang on - and not been much to see in between - even if you say you have been afk - can easily be faked and therefore I cannot take for granted.

It's a strong gut feel at best, but I'm pretty confident that it's you.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I don't think I am
My narrative made sense though? Why wouldn’t you make it random. You gave it to the unjest.

flower was scum, a bunch agreed so once again I don’t see how that’s a way of looking into it really. She followed giving vote so it made her sus just like you and thuro and I was right about one of my choices. I didn’t just pick her I picked all of you, she just argued the most and you sat back and well thuro didn’t say anything.

novase felt obvious. And as scum I don’t see know novase is unjest would give me alignment. He wouldn’t be mafia since he legit killed flower. And as scum I wouldn’t know his role so how does that correlate?

Don’t you think going after you is picking an unnecessarily hard push?
Not really especially with his reasoning. I think it helps push. What’s your other choice? I feel he is hiding mafia that’s getting caught and he is trying to push it away with his only opposition.

Only others one might be the ones who kept quiet on flower I guess

Not really especially with his reasoning. I think it helps push. What’s your other choice? I feel he is hiding mafia that’s getting caught and he is trying to push it away with his only opposition.

Only others one might be the ones who kept quiet on flower I guess
I have it on Worst rn. Don’t like how he called Flower obvious scum for that answer after she flipped yet he never called it out at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.