Current Events Glad that the stupid Momotaro theory has been proven wrong

These 2 feats can mutually exist, and neither will undermine the other. :akasalt:
"Sure Luffy almost finished Kaido and was the one to put Wano on his back... but if his miraculously drugged subordinate didn't kill Kaido we'd all have died anyway"
Yeah sure doesn't undermine Luffy's feat. GTFO of here with that bullshit.

"Big News Morgan front page news MONKEY D LUFFY BEATS KAIDO, page 10 story, his subordinate kills Kaido"
Makes logical sense, no overshadowing of Luffy's moment here.

This isn't sword piece.

Current Hybrid Kaido couldn't even push current Luffy on his last legs beyond his base level :watchout:
Imagine what a new g4 or g5 Luffy would do to him:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Bet??:myman:
G4 snakeman+Yamato combined attack didnt do damage to kaido than the tatsumaki from Zoro lol

then only one who made kaido trembling and huffing puffing is halfdead zoro

luffy strugling to land a one hit kaido 1v1 its really pathetic lol

tag me when Luffy done Halfdead zoro feat, I will put him close to zoros level (more like halfdead zoro)

"Sure Luffy almost finished Kaido and was the one to put Wano on his back... but if his miraculously drugged subordinate didn't kill Kaido we'd all have died anyway"
Yeah sure doesn't undermine Luffy's feat. GTFO of here with that bullshit.

"Big News Morgan front page news MONKEY D LUFFY BEATS KAIDO, page 10 story, his subordinate kills Kaido"
Makes logical sense, no overshadowing of Luffy's moment here.

This isn't sword piece.
Why can’t Zoro have his big moment after Luffy hás beaten Kaidou? Zoro “nothing happened” moment was after Luffy beating Moria. Sanji “cake” moment was after Luffy beating Katakuri. Did those 2 undermine Luffy’s achievement? Nope. So why should ZKK undermine Lufffy beating Kaidou?

Momotaro not entirely stupid theory because there is still a few similiarities between it and current event of wano. Which mean Oda more or less still takin a little detail from momotaro as reference Imo

What make it stupid is people actually expect things will goes exactly like momotaro forgetting that OP is Oda story, man can improve and add things using his own which is what actually happening now. Good thing MKK joke can rest.

Why can’t Zoro have his big moment after Luffy hás beaten Kaidou? Zoro “nothing happened” moment was after Luffy beating Moria. Sanji “cake” moment was after Luffy beating Katakuri. Did those 2 undermine Luffy’s achievement? Nope. So why should ZKK undermine Lufffy beating Kaidou?
Thriller Bark was about bringing back Brook's shadow (and reclaiming their own), Luffy was the one to do that not Zoro. Zoro didn't kill Moria because Luffy's attacks weren't good enough, he took on an unexpected unrelated threat, that wasn't narratively significant to the goal of that arc.
WCI goal was to rescue Sanji, they achieved that, but there would have been deaths to innocent civilians if not for the cake.
Luffy also achieved his unreleated goal of surpassing YC1 level to go on the road to fifth emperor status, Sanji's cake was completely unrelated to his goal of that arc, wheras ZKK is directly related to Kaido, Luffy's enemy. Did Sanji kill Kat to make sure he couldn't follow them further?

You are narratively undermining Luffy's victory by saying it isn't enough to save Wano from Kaido.
Furthermore this is a 400 chapter specific enemy of Luffy's who he has said he will personally take down in order to become PK, is Luffy going to kill Mihawk to make sure Zoro stays WSS after his win?
Luffy doesn't even want help taking Kaido down from Yamato, smiling at the prospect of the 1vs1, you think he wants his fucking subordinate killing him because he didn't do enough of a good job taking him down?

Do you really think beating Kaido is bigger news to the wider world than killing him? Zoro isn't going to get a feat even COMPARABLE to Luffy's victory, let alone superseding it, taking Luffy's fatigue is not a feat bigger than taking down a shichibukai, baking a cake is not a bigger feat than taking down two yonko commanders.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
G4 snakeman+Yamato combined attack didnt do damage to kaido than the tatsumaki from Zoro lol

then only one who made kaido trembling and huffing puffing is halfdead zoro

luffy strugling to land a one hit kaido 1v1 its really pathetic lol

tag me when Luffy done Halfdead zoro feat, I will put him close to zoros level (more like halfdead zoro)

Why wasn't the Island falling after Zoro's attacks???:yasu:

Why is the Island falling all of a sudden after Luffy's clash with Kaido???:usoprice:

Base Luffy was giving Kaido all that work. All your headcanons about Luffy's attack doing zilch to Kaido got destroyed in one panel:funky:
Cloud splitting last week and now Onigashima is getting weaker mainly due to Luffy's damage on Kaido:milaugh:
Anyways enjoy the "low diff" fight with King and let the captains duke it out amongst themselves:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

If Kaido awakens, his durability, strength, speed recovery rate is gna shoot through the roof

Thriller Bark was about bringing back Brook's shadow (and reclaiming their own), Luffy was the one to do that not Zoro. Zoro didn't kill Moria because Luffy's attacks weren't good enough, he took on an unexpected unrelated threat, that wasn't narratively significant to the goal of that arc.
WCI goal was to rescue Sanji, they achieved that, but there would have been deaths to innocent civilians if not for the cake.
Luffy also achieved his unreleated goal of surpassing YC1 level to go on the road to fifth emperor status, Sanji's cake was completely unrelated to his goal of that arc, wheras ZKK is directly related to Kaido, Luffy's enemy. Did Sanji kill Kat to make sure he couldn't follow them further?

You are narratively undermining Luffy's victory by saying it isn't enough to save Wano from Kaido.
Furthermore this is a 400 chapter specific enemy of Luffy's who he has said he will personally take down in order to become PK, is Luffy going to kill Mihawk to make sure Zoro stays WSS after his win?
Luffy doesn't even want help taking Kaido down from Yamato, smiling at the prospect of the 1vs1, you think he wants his fucking subordinate killing him because he didn't do enough of a good job taking him down?

Do you really think beating Kaido is bigger news to the wider world than killing him? Zoro isn't going to get a feat even COMPARABLE to Luffy's victory, let alone superseding it, taking Luffy's fatigue is not a feat bigger than taking down a shichibukai, baking a cake is not a bigger feat than taking down two yonko commanders.
Unsignificant? Without Zoro stopping Kuma, Luffy and the rest would've died. Without Sanji stopping Big Mom for a moment, the whole alliance will suffer from Big Mom's wrath. You can downplay both of their importance for all you want. Oda is setting up Zoro as the New Wano's Sword God by directly comparing him to Ryuma. Both Luffy and Zoro will come out as Wano Savior, just like both Sanji and Luffy came out as WCI Savior.

Unsignificant? Without Zoro stopping Kuma, Luffy and the rest would've died. Without Sanji stopping Big Mom for a moment, the whole alliance will suffer from Big Mom's wrath. You can downplay both of their importance for all you want. Oda is setting up Zoro as the New Wano's Sword God by directly comparing him to Ryuma. Both Luffy and Zoro will come out as Wano Savior, just like both Sanji and Luffy came out as WCI Savior.
No Luffy and the others wouldn't have died, we know now that Kuma was a double agent, he might have launched them to their islands half an arc earlier than he ended up doing. But that wasn't what I was refering to, I mean it wasn't significant to the goal of the arc, it was a new problem to be dealt with. Kaido coming back due to an insufficient knockout by Luffy is not something for the subordinate to deal with, and completely fucking undermines the 1vs1.
Luffy wasn't a savior of "WCI" at all, he raided Big Mom and caused the wedding cake problem to begin with... He was rescuing his crew and Germa, not the WCI civilians, who still live under their dictator.
Zoro's Ryuma connection isn't related to Kaido, and it has been stated multiple times Luffy will deal with Kaido 1vs1, take Wano on his back etc. etc. this is pirate king, joyboy prophecy shit, stay in your lane.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
If Kaido awakens, his durability, strength, speed recovery rate is gna shoot through the roof
I think only his recovery rate eventually would rather than his initial HP, assuming Oda will simply enhance their stats, however of course it might be too late. But still I hope it occurs since I can totally see Zoro needing to give Luffy a substantial hand in order to defeat Kaido.

Am i the only who think that Momotaro actually happened ? I mean we got the Momo, the monkey, the dog and the Oni.
That's 4/5, Oda always has a spin on his parallels and they all had their shot against the Oni together.
No one actually thought they would defeat Kaido did they ?
Kaido was always Luffy's 1v1 in the end.

Japanese fandom "Hiyori will represent the phesant/peacock in the tale of Momotaro, this show how the four, Momo, Luffy, Yamato and Hiyori are the ones that got Oden inherited will blablabla"

Murica brainless fandom "mArCo cAnT bE pHeAsAnt bEcAuSe zOrO kiLL KaIdO"
:laughmoji:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Am i the only who think that Momotaro actually happened ? I mean we got the Momo, the monkey, the dog and the Oni.
That's 4/5, Oda always has a spin on his parallels and they all had their shot against the Oni together.
No one actually thought they would defeat Kaido did they ?
Kaido was always Luffy's 1v1 in the end.
In Japanese culture characters probably often symbolize something depending on context so that could be very possible.