Character Discussion Gorosei are the most competent villain team in One Piece

Gorosei are best villain team in the series?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No, I know other team (put in comment)

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Let's talk about how Gorosei acted in the Egghead island.

Let's start with V. Nusjuro, Bold Gorosei the Ghandi, Death itself etc etc.

First thing that he did was taking action, without waiting even a second.

Juro used his deadly ghost speed to cut more then half of Pacifista in two pages. But to be honest he didn't destroy Pacifista but freezed em. Why? Some people already started to downplay Juro greatness by saying that Juro didn't destroy any Pacifista and used hax.

Now thing is that Gorosei plan never was destroying own forces. Pacifista code made em taking orders from Gorosei in first place. If Bonney die there will be no reason for not using Pacifista. Juro made his own decision and already take an action. More to that his ablities is nothing else then perfect choice if you need only to Freeze Pacifista temporaly. That doesn't mean, that Juro wasn't able to destroy Pacifista, but he showed how smart opponent should act when he come to the battlefield.

Another example is Mars. Dude didn't think twice, he just go into the barrier. Straigh to the point. No discussions, no second thoughts, he was doing what he can do perfectly. This is how quelified villains should act : organization, no clowning, just doing their shit. This is why I called King and Queen as clowns. Stupid talks, stupid discussions...Gorosei feel different in every aspect.

Now let's look on Ju Peter. We don't know how long Luffy was fighting against Saturn in this chapter, but Peter actually waited for the right time, digged into the ground and eats Luffy. So Peter maybe was able to defeate Luffy G5 already. Giants saved Luffy that's for sure. But that doesn't mean that Peter was stupid. He was smart and was doing his thing.

And what about the Saturn? In some way he didn't showed this quality in actions like other Gorosei, but he acted smart, and was able forseen threw Vegapank scheme. Yes, he was beated by some scrub, he regenerated tho, but he actually was able to break all what Vegapank planned to do.

And last one is Topman. He was doing nothing...at least for now. We will see if he is not really smart, or he has his own reason to just stand there, but as a group Gorosei are still most organized, smart, comptent villain team in the One Piece series.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's talk about how Gorosei acted in the Egghead island.

Let's start with V. Nusjuro, Bold Gorosei the Ghandi, Death itself etc etc.

First thing that he did was taking action, without waiting even a second.

Juro used his deadly ghost speed to cut more then half of Pacifista in two pages. But to be honest he didn't destroy Pacifista but freezed em. Why? Some people already started to downplay Juro greatness by saying that Juro didn't destroy any Pacifista and used hax.

Now thing is that Gorosei plan never was destroying own forces. Pacifista code made em taking orders from Gorosei in first place. If Bonney die there will be no reason for not using Pacifista. Juro made his own decision and already take an action. More to that his ablities is nothing else then perfect choice if you need only to Freeze Pacifista temporaly. That doesn't mean, that Juro wasn't able to destroy Pacifista, but he showed how smart opponent should act when he come to the battlefield.

Another example is Mars. Dude didn't think twice, he just go into the barrier. Straigh to the point. No discussions, no second thoughts, he was doing what he can do perfectly. This is how quelified villains should act : organization, no clowning, just doing their shit. This is why I called King and Queen as clowns. Stupid talks, stupid discussions...Gorosei feel different in every aspect.

Now let's look on Ju Peter. We don't know how long Luffy was fighting against Saturn in this chapter, but Peter actually waited for the right time, digged into the ground and eats Luffy. So Peter maybe was able to defeate Luffy G5 already. Giants saved Luffy that's for sure. But that doesn't mean that Peter was stupid. He was smart and was doing his thing.

And what about the Saturn? In some way he didn't showed this quality in actions like other Gorosei, but he acted smart, and was able forseen threw Vegapank scheme. Yes, he was beated by some scrub, he regenerated tho, but he actually was able to break all what Vegapank planned to do.

And last one is Topman. He was doing nothing...at least for now. We will see if he is not really smart, or he has his own reason to just stand there, but as a group Gorosei are still most organized, smart, comptent villain team in the One Piece series.

Not taking any credits from the bird and the horse but I think time crunch made them act in that manner.

They had only 7 minutes when they appeared so they all immediately jumped into action.

In absence of time pressure, we know how Saturn was.

So, I will wait to see more from them to say they are really competent force.

In absence of time pressure, we know how Saturn was.

So, I will wait to see more from them to say they are really competent force.
Well, what if Saturn acted like that just to break threw Vegapank scheme? While now there is no reason to act like that, plus he is good only in defence, so he didn't do anything bad if we think about fact that he facing Younko.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, what if Saturn acted like that just to break threw Vegapank scheme? While now there is no reason to act like that, plus he is good only in defence, so he didn't do anything bad if we think about fact that he facing Younko.
I don't think him being only good in defence favors him.

He struggled to put VP down quickly.

Bonney escaped

And, then, we have BBPs making a total fool out of him.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The Gorosei and the Divine Knights are the internal power, while the Navy is the external face...
The Gorosei in this chapter as the internal power literally are saving the Navy.

Kizaru failed to protect his ships which were targets of the Pacifistas all the time.

As a consequence, the Gorosei had to personally deal with the problems that Kizaru, who is currently in a coma, couldn't:

• Pass through the barrier.
  • Destroy the Pacifistas that are destroying their naval troops.
  • Stop Yonko Luffy, the greatest threat of the entire arc.
  • Possibly confront the giants who easily defeated the vice admirals and destroyed several navy ships.
  • Possibly stop the beast called Zoro who is loose on the island, Jimbei too.

If the other 4 Gorosei not are here, only Saturno and Kizaru:

• Kizaru is down on the ground.
  • The giants are destroying the navy ships and defeating the vice admirals.
  • Jimbei and Sanji are free to battle.
  • Zoro defeated Lucci and now he is also free.
  • The rest of the SHS are free too.
  • Luffy is battling with Saturno now.
  • Pacifistas are destroying the navy ships.

Yeah bro, Kizaru is literally a failure, who would lose even in greater numbers.

The Gorosei proved to be more competent, but I won't blame Kizaru, he had nothing to do since the opponent he was facing was a Yonko who often humiliated him in combat.

The only competent thing I've seen them do so far is cutting Kuma down. Saturn was absolutely useless from the start. And I don't consider blowing up the island exactly competence, cause we all now everyone will escape safely.